Disappointed in "baby-making" sex.

I totally agree that TTC saps any fun out of sex. When my husband was acting like a child about it, I felt like I was the only one that truly wanted it and the only one that was trying even though he told me he wanted a baby. I was like, "Babies don't just appear in the womb. You have to have sex!"

Well, finally after a year of trying with a reluctant husband, I threw my hands up and said you know what? I'm just not going to do it anymore bc I don't think we're ready. several months later, he turned 36 and started to feel his biological clock ticking so he goes, "Honey, how long are you going to make me wait?"

Now he is the one checking up on me to see where I am in my cycle, if I'm ovulating, having PMS, etc. Imagine that.

Thank God i'm not the only one who feels this way! My boyfriend does construction and works very hard all day. By the time he gets home and we're settled in bed hes so exhausted. The morning sex is pretty nice tho, 4am is a bit harsh tho! I actually think that's the ONLY thing im anxious about for the next cycle. Thinking, hmm hopefully he will be able to perform! :p

I feel like i am the one doing all of the work! I'd like him to initiate from time to time...never turns it down-so why not start it. GOSH! Sorry...my random vent.

I'll sign under every word!

I also agree...the whole laying there not moving too much really bites. I am one of those people who has to or it is Adios my lil friends!

LOL That's actually really funny, thank you for the cheer up! :D

Funny stuff it is but gosh it is the truth. i am in the process of waiting to see if what i experienced on Sunday was IB?!?! SHocking it was from one of our good weekends-one where I had no idea that I may have O'd. HAHA! Doesn't it figure! LMAO!

Stay positive G/F We are here with ya...:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->