Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Meggles, what the heck is going on?? Lady, all I can say is that what goes down, must come up! It's all going to go up for you soon, like a nice temp spike after ovulation!

I have to vent a bit myself. My brother (the gay one) called me yesterday. My sister told him about my pregnancy. So he calls and the first thing out of his mouth is "Oh my god, I'm so scared for you. I just want you to know how I'm feeling and I'm feeling really really scared that this isn't going to happen." He then goes on to say that he loves me and really wants a baby but if I lose this one too, I'll be ok. He also said he was hoping I would have gotten pregnant after my vacation back home so that he and I could drink together. Real comforting. I wanted to smack him. I know he means well, he just doesn't get it.

I'm already over it, just thought I'd share.

Premature e-post-ulation! :hissy: Stupid effin' phone!

Thanks girls. I'm just so fed up! My husband was supposed to have an amazing birthday present with my due date being 2 days before his birthday, and that didn't happen. We can't seem to keep both cars running at once, and they're not even crappy cars... just bad luck! I didn't ovulate last cycle, so I worry I won't this time either. My left ovary is killing me already, and I can't even take comfort in that because it did the same thing last month when I didn't O just like it does on the months I do O. We had the whole ordeal with my aunt. It just feels like it will never end! And then... my friend who predicted a Sept 13 BFP said July would be hard for me. If July is going to be really hard, what the fuck is this called?

Hearty - Sorry about your bro's reaction, babe! :hugs:

Thanks girls. I'm just so fed up! My husband was supposed to have an amazing birthday present with my due date being 2 days before his birthday, and that didn't happen. We can't seem to keep both cars running at once, and they're not even crappy cars... just bad luck! I didn't ovulate last cycle, so I worry I won't this time either. My left ovary is killing me already, and I can't even take comfort in that because it did the same thing last month when I didn't O just like it does on the months I do O. We had the whole ordeal with my aunt. It just feels like it will never end! And then... my friend who predicted a Sept 13 BFP said July would be hard for me. If July is going to be really hard, what the fuck is this called?

Megg this is called life. And yours is bound to get better! Maybe your friend only meant the first few days of July. This might be a little taste of what the next few days will be like and then things will go more smoothly. Or, maybe she was seeing a "J" month, but it was really June, and not July.

I KNOW you are going to ovulate again. You will, you will, you will. Promise.

Megg this is called life. And yours is bound to get better! Maybe your friend only meant the first few days of July. This might be a little taste of what the next few days will be like and then things will go more smoothly. Or, maybe she was seeing a "J" month, but it was really June, and not July.

I KNOW you are going to ovulate again. You will, you will, you will. Promise.

Thank you! :hugs: HUGE rant in my journal! I feel better having gotten it all out!

hey ladies, just wanted to stop in and say I won't be around for the weekend (Canada Day tomorrow - having a big BBQ - yum!), and I have company here until Sunday. Hope you all have a great weekend:)

Meggs sorry your having a rough time it will get better my lovely and I am sure you will ovulate this month. Massive :hugs:

Hearty thats rough what your brother said mine has said some really insenstive things they just dont engage their brians or think about how what they say comes across. :hugs:

Mel hope you have a great weekend!!

AFM I have managed to get an appointment with a nurse today so will get some advice and then try and get an appointment if needed with dr next week. I'm not spotting anymore :happydance: but I am getting cramping pain :shrug:

Hope everyone is having a good day!! :flower:

Hey ladies!!
Mel im a canadian citizen, so im entitled to a day off 2morrow right????????

Hearty dont pay attention to silly words spoken be people who havent a clue what we went through and how scary your new journey will be!!

Luce good luck with your appointment!!!

As for me, AF still not here :happydance::happydance:
Im feeling optimistic for now!!!

Luce - Yay for appointment! :hugs:

Vicky - HUGE YAY for no AF! :yipee:

Lucy, I'm really happy you got that appointment!!! I know this goes without saying, but please let us know how it turns out!

Vicky. Actually I feel like screaming your name...VICKY!!! I'm soooooo excited for you right now. I was on the bus to work this morning and thought, I wonder if Vicks got her AF yet. I'm going to check in and ask her. I'm so thrilled the bitch has stayed away! Sunday is getting closer and closer.

Meggles, are you having a better day today?

Where's Allie? What's happening with your body?

Where's Cazza? I see her in the Pregnancy Tests section a lot. Cazza, I hope you are getting ready to attack your man!

And the lovely Nato. Sigh. I so do miss her.

AFM, I went out for "drinks" with 2 of my dear friends. They know about my history and know I've been ttc again. They watch me like a hawk to see if I'm drinking. I knew I'd have to tell them and honestly I wanted to. I want to soak up every minute of joy that I can since I don't know what the next day will bring. Anyhoo, I gave them the news and they were both like "oh, that's great." I could see the look of doubt in both of their faces. The subject got changed pretty quickly. I was annoyed. I need cheerleaders, not naysayers. Know what I mean? I know people are just scared for me but come on! We really do live in a world of our own, don't we ladies. People truly don't understand what this is like if they haven't been through it.

I've been lurking in the Pregnancy After a Loss section and I have to be honest, it isn't the most uplifting place to be. The women are lovely, and they understand what I'm feeling, but there is so much fear in there that I don't think it is healthy for my head. I really just want to focus on the positive. Otherwise, I'm doomed. I'm going to start yoga to ease my anxiety. All of you in this thread also help ease my anxiety. You make me feel like a normal person and not some freak who can't carry a baby full term.

xoxo

Hearty yoga is a great idea. I'm sorry your friends didnt react in the way you wanted I think your right it is really hard for anyone to truly understand unless they've been through it. I would say to them that your taking it each day at a time and you need to be and feel positive that you understand that they are scared for you but you need PMA around you. You've got a cheerleading squad right here :dance::dance::dance::dance: You need to focus on the positive and feel happy I know how scared you must be but you need to stay away from the fear as much as you can :hugs:

Vickyd I cant wait for sunday :happydance: its looking good.

AFM the nurse was lovely she's put me on a course of antibiotics for my skin didn't seem to concerned about the weight loss (which is a good thing) and said for me to see the dr about the spotting/cramping she said its best to have a chat about it and she'll do examintation and just check everything is ok. The only frustrating things is the dr I want to see only works two days a week so couldnt get one for next week have an appointment for the week after next but will ring next week to see if they have any cancellations. It's just nice to be taken serious and know that I should see someone that I'm not be oversenstivie because of everything I've been through

Lucy, as long as you are being proactive, then everything is moving in the right direction. I'm so glad they are taking you seriously. They should be! You are NOT being oversensitive. I don't think it is possible to be oversensitive after what you've been through. What cycle day are you on today? You need a ticker so I can keep track of these things! LOL!!!

Thanks for being my cheerleading squad! I'm feeling pretty upbeat today!

Right girls i am CONFUSED.COM i had a smiley on my OPK today??? So last month i OV'd 2days late & this month 2 days early my period was a day early though so i guess im actually only a day ahead??? My body is seriously playing up recently im getting so pissed off.
We havent DTD since Monday night & we gonna have some sexy time as soon as he gets home from work but im stressing that ive missed my surge because my stupid ovaries have released my eggy early :-(. I hope i catch it this month!! HURRY UP OH i need sperminating hahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I havent read all the posts so im gonna go back & re-read i just had to share my frustrating news GGGGRRRRRR X X X X X how are we all??? good i hope xxxxxxxxxxx

I think I am on CD10 should ovulate over the weekend :happydance:

I don't know how to add a ticker where do you get them from.

Lucy, I'm really happy you got that appointment!!! I know this goes without saying, but please let us know how it turns out!

Vicky. Actually I feel like screaming your name...VICKY!!! I'm soooooo excited for you right now. I was on the bus to work this morning and thought, I wonder if Vicks got her AF yet. I'm going to check in and ask her. I'm so thrilled the bitch has stayed away! Sunday is getting closer and closer.

Meggles, are you having a better day today?

Where's Allie? What's happening with your body?

Where's Cazza? I see her in the Pregnancy Tests section a lot. Cazza, I hope you are getting ready to attack your man!

And the lovely Nato. Sigh. I so do miss her.

AFM, I went out for "drinks" with 2 of my dear friends. They know about my history and know I've been ttc again. They watch me like a hawk to see if I'm drinking. I knew I'd have to tell them and honestly I wanted to. I want to soak up every minute of joy that I can since I don't know what the next day will bring. Anyhoo, I gave them the news and they were both like "oh, that's great." I could see the look of doubt in both of their faces. The subject got changed pretty quickly. I was annoyed. I need cheerleaders, not naysayers. Know what I mean? I know people are just scared for me but come on! We really do live in a world of our own, don't we ladies. People truly don't understand what this is like if they haven't been through it.

I've been lurking in the Pregnancy After a Loss section and I have to be honest, it isn't the most uplifting place to be. The women are lovely, and they understand what I'm feeling, but there is so much fear in there that I don't think it is healthy for my head. I really just want to focus on the positive. Otherwise, I'm doomed. I'm going to start yoga to ease my anxiety. All of you in this thread also help ease my anxiety. You make me feel like a normal person and not some freak who can't carry a baby full term.

xoxo

Today IS better... I've even been doing science... Not science that concerns you anymore... but science, nonetheless! LOL

I hate that you had another not-so-great reception with your news again! Its bullshit! Who cares what "could" happen tomorrow! Right now, there is JOY! Unbridled joy that comes from growing another life inside of you! I just want to shake those people and be like... "BE HAPPY, FFS! JUMP UP AND DOWN AND LET OUT JOYFUL SQUEALS FOR YOUR FRIEND!!!" Shit! The past doesn't change the present!!! :hugs: I'm overjoyed for you... for real! There is no doubt in my eyes even if you can't see them! :yipee:

Hearty yoga is a great idea. I'm sorry your friends didnt react in the way you wanted I think your right it is really hard for anyone to truly understand unless they've been through it. I would say to them that your taking it each day at a time and you need to be and feel positive that you understand that they are scared for you but you need PMA around you. You've got a cheerleading squad right here :dance::dance::dance::dance: You need to focus on the positive and feel happy I know how scared you must be but you need to stay away from the fear as much as you can :hugs:

Vickyd I cant wait for sunday :happydance: its looking good.

AFM the nurse was lovely she's put me on a course of antibiotics for my skin didn't seem to concerned about the weight loss (which is a good thing) and said for me to see the dr about the spotting/cramping she said its best to have a chat about it and she'll do examintation and just check everything is ok. The only frustrating things is the dr I want to see only works two days a week so couldnt get one for next week have an appointment for the week after next but will ring next week to see if they have any cancellations. It's just nice to be taken serious and know that I should see someone that I'm not be oversenstivie because of everything I've been through

It is good to be taken seriously and have your feelings validated! :hugs: Can't wait for your appointment!

Thanks Meggles, I love the PMA!!!

Cazza, ovulation can change from cycle to cycle. If you got a smiley today, I really don't think you are out honey. Just get down to business tonight, tomorrow and the next day.

You and Lucy can create those July beans in the same weekend. Megg won't be far behind. Temps look good Megg. I'm guessing you are on day 3 of the soy? Can't wait to stalk your chart as Ov approaches...which it will!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->