• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

alcohol free wine???? Do you mean grapefruit juice?????
:rofl::rofl:

That's what I was wondering! I don't drink... but I've never heard of wine without alcohol! :rofl:

I meant grape juice!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god im loosing my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, I go for lunch and come back to all of this delicious nonsense! Freakin' hilarious! Vicky, I LOVE the picture of the cheerleaders! I might get a tattoo of it on my belly as a reminder!

I will totally come there and beat up your colleague...Damn It! Megg, are you in?

MMMMmm Lucy, grape juice, what a seducer you are!

:rofl: Vicky said grapefruit juice! HAA! Do you have ewcm on your mind???

Well i was flooded with the damn thing half my cycle!!!!

The other day i was at a mates house and she was about to serve me my usual vodka tonic and she realises shes out of tonic and the only other mixer she had was...you guessed it...grapefruit juice!!!!!! I nearly pissed myself laughing and she looked at me like i was insane!!! I had my vodka on the rocks that night!

Oh my god, I go for lunch and come back to all of this delicious nonsense! Freakin' hilarious! Vicky, I LOVE the picture of the cheerleaders! I might get a tattoo of it on my belly as a reminder!

I will totally come there and beat up your colleague...Damn It! Megg, are you in?

:rofl: Vicky said grapefruit juice! HAA! Do you have ewcm on your mind???

I'm SO in! :winkwink:

Yeah, with the amount of ewcm you've had, any extra help with it from the grapefruit juice and you would have been swimming in it!

I'll take my alcohol free vodka on the rocks!

I think we should book our tickets once we have our babies. That way we can bring them by her house when they are being fussy. We'll harass her with screaming babies!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

alcohol free vodka??? You mean water??????

I didn't even catch the mistake until just now... and I've re-read it several times! LOL

I think we should book our tickets once we have our babies. That way we can bring them by her house when they are being fussy. We'll harass her with screaming babies!!!

Agreed! Or we could take the babies when they're being good and refuse to let her snuggle them! That's way worse!

Well her son is the antichrist so i doubt she will be phased!!!!!
That kid nearly trashed our exhibition stand last year in about 5 minutes...

Well if her son is so bad, then Megg's idea is perfect! She can't snuggle with the perfect babies we're going to have!!!

Damn it...take that bee-atch!

Water doesn't sound as sexy as alcohol free vodka on the rocks!

Well her son is the antichrist so i doubt she will be phased!!!!!
That kid nearly trashed our exhibition stand last year in about 5 minutes...

:rofl:

well babes im off to bed!! Lets hope 2morrow is another AF free day!
kissesssssssss

p.s i just know ill be dreaming of that Damien kid in The Omen tonight...

Stay away witch. You are not welcome in Vicky's fanjita!!!

Sweet dreams, no nightmares babe!

.......Damn It!

Vicky said grapefruit juice! HAA! Do you have ewcm on your mind???

You girls crack me up. Oh yeah I know how to seduce my hubby he's so lucky to have me really :haha:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickyd View Post
I didn't even catch the mistake until just now... and I've re-read it several times! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart tree View Post
Agreed! Or we could take the babies when they're being good and refuse to let her snuggle them! That's way worse!

I didn't catch the mistake either :haha:

Sounds like a plan is developing.

It is alcohol free wine it says so on the label but yeah I guess it is just grape juice :rofl::rofl:

Vickyd hope that witch stay well away from you.

G'night, sweetie! :af:https://i43.tinypic.com/2wcr68h.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"