• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hi everyone!

STILL no AF for me (two days late) and a BFN this morning. :shrug: Still have the sore boobies, though. I'm feeling little twinges down below that may possibly be AF cramps or maybe just my mind playing tricks on me since I'm looking for symptoms. I'm staying on my aunt's farm this weekend so I won't be able to test until Monday if no AF. Though, if AF stays away that long and still no BFP I will be concerned, since I am usually 35 day cycles to the day (well, since March when I started keeping track. I even got AF on CD 35 after my MC bleed).

Hearty, I am sorry about how your bro and friends reacted. It truly is something no one can understand unless they've been through it :nope: even though they mean well. I think you're right in focusing on the positive because the chances of everything going well this time are WAY higher than the chances of something going wrong again! :) :hugs: We are all positive and optimistic for you and it sounds like you have the right attitude, so I think in the coming weeks it will rub off on those around you as you make it clear it's what you need and it's how you feel this time.

Cazza, I think you're golden since you BD'ed this week already and it's only Thursday. Those spermies can still do their thing after a few days! Of course :sex: tonight won't hurt either :winkwink:. Good luck!!!

Vicky, ahh, I will have to wait until Monday to see how you test but I'm looking forward to finding out. How many days late are you? You have will of steel that I obvs. don't have since I've tested 3 times this week....

Lucy ,good luck this weekend!

Mel, Happy Canada Day! :)

Megg, as you're worried about ovulation, have you ever heard of the Fertility Diet? It's a book I've read parts of and it deals with annovulation as a major cause of people not getting their BFPs right away. It's also good for anyone who wants to up their chances of conceiving on a given month.
It's pretty simple and the results are meant to help you ovulate
-exercise daily but don't overdue it
-get lots of vegetable protein and less animal protein
-eat a small full fat dairy serving a day and avoid low and nonfat dairy
-avoid all sugary drinks and caffeine
-drink tons of water
-no alcohol or tobacco
-lose 10% of your body weight to kickstart ovulation

I think that might be it. It's pretty common sense but I think the idea is to regulate blood levels to avoid spikes and other things that encourage ovulation. I loosely follow it.

Wow, this is a long winded post. Sorry girls haha.
Well, I'm off to two job interviews this afternoon! Have a good day everyone!

heart tree said:
Thanks Meggles, I love the PMA!!!

Cazza, ovulation can change from cycle to cycle. If you got a smiley today, I really don't think you are out honey. Just get down to business tonight, tomorrow and the next day.

You and Lucy can create those July beans in the same weekend. Megg won't be far behind. Temps look good Megg. I'm guessing you are on day 3 of the soy? Can't wait to stalk your chart as Ov approaches...which it will!

Hey baby doll thanks for ur positive words again, I'm just panicking incase I got my surge yesterday but coz I dint test I missed my first smiley iykwim? I'm just gonna have to wait n see? I've wasted no time on DTD Hun u know me, told my OH I had a smiley so he knew what that meant as soon as he walked in from work hahaha!! Just had our first round in the bedroom he off out to play some Football with the lads (he's really good @ footy) then were on for round 2 just b4 bedtime so fingers crossed were in for a chance? Ii do hope so.
Heartylicious I'm sorry bout what ur Bro said but seriously I doubt he meant it, when I told my mum on Christmas day with my last pregnancy she was so aprehensive to show happiness, it was upsetting at the time but i've come to terms with the fact that it's prob always gonna be that way untill at least 12 weeks or a strong heartbeat. I just hate how the innocence has been stolen from us all 
Meggs I hope ur feeling better babes I'm sending u cyber snuggles 

Allie & Vics how exciting that AF has stayed away  praying for ur BFPs huny buns!!!

Sass if ur Reading this i'm thinking of u. 

Mel have a fabulous weekend chicken I'm sooooo jelous x

I hope I haven't forgot anything?? Lov u loads xxxx Caz xxxx

Oh my fooling god I missed off my Luce so sorry babe  hope ur cramping has stopped & u get some answers, u are no way over reacting or being oversensitive I totally understand where ur coming from, I just hope they get to the bottom of the whole spotting thing etc? Thinking of u huny, here if u need me x x lov Caz x x

Thanks Allie!!! I appreciate your words!

OMG, I'm so excited for you. It will be good for you to have the weekend away from tests. If AF doesn't come, you are going to get that BFP! I have high hopes!

I guess I've been following that Fertility Diet without even knowing it. I don't eat meat, exercise daily, but don't push it, eat one full fat cup of yogurt a day, drink only water, have never smoked, no caffeine. I do indulge in a little dark chocolate every night but really not much more sugar than that. I do drink alcohol (well, did!) I usually have 1-3 glasses of wine a week, so not much at all. I wonder if that has anything to do with my cycles regulating. After I went off the pill (after being on for 17 years!) it took 3 months to get my first period. Then my cycles were super long and I think I went many cycles without ovulating I think. I bet my lifestyle helped to sort it out. Thanks for posting that!

Good luck on the job interviews! Two in one day, WOW! What are they? I hope this turns out to be a week where you get a job AND a BFP!!!

Caz, you are so lucky that you can say "smiley" to your lovebug and he's ready and willing! Mine would get performance anxiety and then we wouldn't be able to do it!

I get 3 days of smileys too, so I know what you mean about being scared you missed it. Can you test later tonight just to see if it is still a smiley? I usually test 2 times a day. I don't know, I just have this feeling that you didn't miss out. Also, since you BD'd on Monday, there is still a chance.

Hey ladies!!

I just got back from work and suprisingly enough im not really tired...So theres one less pregnancy symptom for moi!!!!
I guess one of the main reasons im not testing is that im scared if i see a bfn but also scared of a bfp...Does that make any sence????? Megg i was reading your journal during my lunch break and you wrote something that describes what im feeling to the T
I DONT WANT A BFP, I WANT A BABY!!!!!
A bfp doesnt mean what it should for me, and probably all you lovely gals as well!!!
Cazz you are sooo right, why was are innocence taken from us....

Hearty babes so sorry your friends didnt cheer you on.....Ive already dusted my pom poms and im ready for duty!!!!!!

I know im forgetting most of the posts i read like 2 minutes ago, but forgive me ive been at work since 8 am and its now 10!!!

LOVE YA!!

Oooh, I like that! I don't want a BFP, I want a baby! I'm going to add "damn it" to the end of that statement!

Vicky, it's not good for the baby to be working such long hours. Go home and put your legs up!

Will you wear a cute skirt with those pom poms? I bet hubby would like that! :winkwink:

Yeah hun im gonna test later on tonight aswell just need to hold my pee for a few hours first because ive drank ALOT of water today. Been having OV pains tonight so i think i have caught it in time so YAYYYYYY!! fingers crossed now i guess, still gonna keep testing till it becomes Neg again. Do u tend to OV at different times Hearty? up untill last cycle i was bang on like clockwork so its really threw me tbh. Im giving the pessaries a miss untill abit later in my cycle aswell because i dont think they are helping the spermies getting through because everything is getting so thick up there. If i think im Preggars i'll start using them again but i just dont think they are helping?.

How are you feeling chick? u have any symptoms to report babe? I hope ur all fine & dandy sweet pea xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone!

STILL no AF for me (two days late) and a BFN this morning. :shrug: Still have the sore boobies, though. I'm feeling little twinges down below that may possibly be AF cramps or maybe just my mind playing tricks on me since I'm looking for symptoms. I'm staying on my aunt's farm this weekend so I won't be able to test until Monday if no AF. Though, if AF stays away that long and still no BFP I will be concerned, since I am usually 35 day cycles to the day (well, since March when I started keeping track. I even got AF on CD 35 after my MC bleed).

Hearty, I am sorry about how your bro and friends reacted. It truly is something no one can understand unless they've been through it :nope: even though they mean well. I think you're right in focusing on the positive because the chances of everything going well this time are WAY higher than the chances of something going wrong again! :) :hugs: We are all positive and optimistic for you and it sounds like you have the right attitude, so I think in the coming weeks it will rub off on those around you as you make it clear it's what you need and it's how you feel this time.

Cazza, I think you're golden since you BD'ed this week already and it's only Thursday. Those spermies can still do their thing after a few days! Of course :sex: tonight won't hurt either :winkwink:. Good luck!!!

Vicky, ahh, I will have to wait until Monday to see how you test but I'm looking forward to finding out. How many days late are you? You have will of steel that I obvs. don't have since I've tested 3 times this week....

Lucy ,good luck this weekend!

Mel, Happy Canada Day! :)

Megg, as you're worried about ovulation, have you ever heard of the Fertility Diet? It's a book I've read parts of and it deals with annovulation as a major cause of people not getting their BFPs right away. It's also good for anyone who wants to up their chances of conceiving on a given month.
It's pretty simple and the results are meant to help you ovulate
-exercise daily but don't overdue it
-get lots of vegetable protein and less animal protein

-eat a small full fat dairy serving a day and avoid low and nonfat dairy
-avoid all sugary drinks and caffeine
-drink tons of water
-no alcohol or tobacco

-lose 10% of your body weight to kickstart ovulation

I think that might be it. It's pretty common sense but I think the idea is to regulate blood levels to avoid spikes and other things that encourage ovulation. I loosely follow it.

Wow, this is a long winded post. Sorry girls haha.
Well, I'm off to two job interviews this afternoon! Have a good day everyone!

Sounds promising still!!! :yipee:

I'm sure I'm just being crazy with my worry about not ovulating. I believe (deep down) that its because it was just following the loss. Most things say that you shouldn't really expect to ovulate until after the first real AF post-loss. So, I'm probably worrying for nothing.

That being said, I am copying down that list. I'm good on the bold ones... I don't take in much caffeine (especially now), drink loads of water, no smoking or alcohol at all, eat the right dairy... but veggies? exercise? weight loss? EEK! Uhm... those red ones aren't going so well! LOL Thanks for the info! I'll try! :hugs:

heart tree said:

Cazza, ovulation can change from cycle to cycle. If you got a smiley today, I really don't think you are out honey. Just get down to business tonight, tomorrow and the next day.

You and Lucy can create those July beans in the same weekend. Megg won't be far behind. Temps look good Megg. I'm guessing you are on day 3 of the soy? Can't wait to stalk your chart as Ov approaches...which it will!

Hey baby doll thanks for ur positive words again, I'm just panicking incase I got my surge yesterday but coz I dint test I missed my first smiley iykwim? I'm just gonna have to wait n see? I've wasted no time on DTD Hun u know me, told my OH I had a smiley so he knew what that meant as soon as he walked in from work hahaha!! Just had our first round in the bedroom he off out to play some Football with the lads (he's really good @ footy) then were on for round 2 just b4 bedtime so fingers crossed were in for a chance? Ii do hope so.
Heartylicious I'm sorry bout what ur Bro said but seriously I doubt he meant it, when I told my mum on Christmas day with my last pregnancy she was so aprehensive to show happiness, it was upsetting at the time but i've come to terms with the fact that it's prob always gonna be that way untill at least 12 weeks or a strong heartbeat. I just hate how the innocence has been stolen from us all 
Meggs I hope ur feeling better babes I'm sending u cyber snuggles 

Allie & Vics how exciting that AF has stayed away  praying for ur BFPs huny buns!!!

Sass if ur Reading this i'm thinking of u. 

Mel have a fabulous weekend chicken I'm sooooo jelous x

I hope I haven't forgot anything?? Lov u loads xxxx Caz xxxx

Cyber snuggle back at ya! :hugs:

Yes, the Clomid "C" is marking my Soy days. Its the easiest way to go about it. Thanks about the temps and the PMA... Its well appreciated! :hugs:

I love my temps this cycle... They're consistently much higher than ever before... which makes me wonder if I did have some sort of minor thyroid thing going on and the "thyroid balancing supplements" that the doc suggested have improved its function?

Also peculiar... I ate breakfast at about 8:30-9am today. Then, I went to get Kevin for lunch at about 12pm. So, 3 hours later. Anyway, I walked from the bedroom into the living room... about 25 average steps (just counted how many steps it took to do it! LOL)... and I got a bit light headed. So, I sat down and immediately grabbed my glucometer out of my purse. I got it all set up and my blood sugar was 86. Now, that's a pretty good number... but my fasting blood sugar has been hovering right around 105-107. This was 3 hours after I ate and 86? Even though it was "normal"... Do you feel funny if its lower than you're used to? I mean, that's a good 20 points lower than my normal fasting blood sugar! And, why would it be lower? Nothing different about today than any other day! :shrug:

Hearty ill be wearing a lab coat and shaking my poms!!!! I have very bad calves, they look like footballer calves lol!!!!!!!

If i am pregnant then i will definately cut back at work...During both of my pregnancies i was working like a maniac. There is a lady at work who is now 12 weeks pregnant and i swear she leaves every day at 12. Im gonna stop being the perfect employee next time, since im feeling quite underappreciated anyway!!

Hey ladies!!

I just got back from work and suprisingly enough im not really tired...So theres one less pregnancy symptom for moi!!!!
I guess one of the main reasons im not testing is that im scared if i see a bfn but also scared of a bfp...Does that make any sence????? Megg i was reading your journal during my lunch break and you wrote something that describes what im feeling to the T
I DONT WANT A BFP, I WANT A BABY!!!!!
A bfp doesnt mean what it should for me, and probably all you lovely gals as well!!!
Cazz you are sooo right, why was are innocence taken from us....

Hearty babes so sorry your friends didnt cheer you on.....Ive already dusted my pom poms and im ready for duty!!!!!!

I know im forgetting most of the posts i read like 2 minutes ago, but forgive me ive been at work since 8 am and its now 10!!!

LOVE YA!!

Aww... Yeah... Totally how I feel!

Oooh, I like that! I don't want a BFP, I want a baby! I'm going to add "damn it" to the end of that statement!

Vicky, it's not good for the baby to be working such long hours. Go home and put your legs up!

Will you wear a cute skirt with those pom poms? I bet hubby would like that! :winkwink:

The "damn it" does help!

WE DON'T WANT BFPs... WE WANT BABIES, DAMN IT!

Oh & yes ur right my fella is a trooper bless him :) spermies on demand i love it hahaha!! i doubt it will last as we get older though hearty & if he's had a crap day in work its hard work to get in the mood iykwim :blush:. Luckily today he was just horny hahahaha!!

Lov u gal's xxxxxxxxxxx

PS Vic im hearing ya sweet cheeks 1 baby on order pleaseeee!! although 1 step at a time babe BFP comes first & we cant wait to see it from you :happydance::happydance::happydance: FINGERS N TOESIES CROSSED :hugs:

Thanks my beuties!!!!!!

Oh i forgot to tell you guys what this collegue at work said. She already has a five year old and she was saying how shes contemplating having another (cause yeah if you "contemplate" then youll get one lol!) so shes like " im gonna wait and see how vivi (the preggo at work) does cause we need some good outcomes in this company before i go for it!!!!! The only woman at work who has had a hard time making babies is me!!!! And she said this to my face!!!!! Fucking Cow!!!!!

Nice one Megg. I like the massive letters and the damn it! Damn it!

Caz, I've seen your headband picture. It would be impossible for your lovey to have a hard time getting in the mood no matter how old you get!!

Vicky, even though my bean is the size of a flea, I'm crossing it's future fingers and toes for you too!

Thanks my beuties!!!!!!

Oh i forgot to tell you guys what this collegue at work said. She already has a five year old and she was saying how shes contemplating having another (cause yeah if you "contemplate" then youll get one lol!) so shes like " im gonna wait and see how vivi (the preggo at work) does cause we need some good outcomes in this company before i go for it!!!!! The only woman at work who has had a hard time making babies is me!!!! And she said this to my face!!!!! Fucking Cow!!!!!

I HATE her!! I need her name, address and phone number so I can fly to Greece and properly harass her for such a horrible comment. What a wicked, evil woman she is. I loathe her.

If i was a cheerleader id look something like this.....

sacramento-bees-cheerleaders-drinking.jpg

Thanks my beuties!!!!!!

WTF?!?! :growlmad: :nope: Oh no she didn't! I'll beat her! :hugs:

Thanks my beuties!!!!!!

I HATE her!! I need her name, address and phone number so I can fly to Greece and properly harass her for such a horrible comment. What a wicked, evil woman she is. I loathe her.

Yeah... What she said!

View attachment 95606

:rofl: That looks like the beginning of a bad porno! You'd be a bad porno cheerleader?

Megg and Hearty when you guys come for a greek holiday (which you will DAMN it!!!) we will get together and beat the crap out of her!!!!
She also was wondering later on in the day how come none of us really hang out after work!!!!!!!!!! TALK ABOUT CLUELESS!!!!!

Thanks my beuties!!!!!!

WTF?!?! :growlmad: :nope: Oh no she didn't! I'll beat her! :hugs:

Thanks my beuties!!!!!!

Yeah... What she said!

View attachment 95606

:rofl: That looks like the beginning of a bad porno! You'd be a bad porno cheerleader?

Not really...though ive been caught on camera several time in the same pose...minus the killer abs, flowing hair and super boobs!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD what a cow she needs sorting out :ninja:

The "damn it" does help!

WE DON'T WANT BFPs... WE WANT BABIES, DAMN IT!

Totally agree with you all.

Thanks caz and all my lovely girlies I feel more relaxed about things now. I've got some supply work tomorrow which will be good teaching year 6!! Then will be treating hubby to a lovely meal bottle of wine (well alcohol free wine wow I know how to treat him :haha:) then will be jumping him :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->