Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Girls believe me its not easy....But i figure if i am pregnant then ill have one less week to worry about LOL!!!!!! Ive actually been having such a hectic work load this week that i barely have time to think of the possibility of a bfp.....
Ill probably start going loony on Friday if she hasnt arrived yet!!!!! Ill probably cave after work and grab the nearest stick and pee...Hope its not a branch of a tree!!!!

Girls believe me its not easy....But i figure if i am pregnant then ill have one less week to worry about LOL!!!!!! Ive actually been having such a hectic work load this week that i barely have time to think of the possibility of a bfp.....
Ill probably start going loony on Friday if she hasnt arrived yet!!!!! Ill probably cave after work and grab the nearest stick and pee...Hope its not a branch of a tree!!!!

I picture you squatted on your desk at work peeing on a pencil! "OMG! It says No2! What's that mean?" :rofl:

Ill probably cave after work and grab the nearest stick and pee...Hope its not a branch of a tree!!!!

:haha::haha::haha::haha:

Its a good thing to be busy less time to think and stress about things loads of PMA your way.

I picture you squatted on your desk at work peeing on a pencil! "OMG! It says No2! What's that mean?" :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Only we crazy lot would crack up at this!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You chicks are hilarious!

Vicky, I'll give you a gold medal if you refrain from peeing on any sticks until Sunday!

Hearty that is theeeee most beautiful BFP like everrrrrrrrr!!! Im so happy i could cry lol!! Im due to ovulate AGAIN this weekend so im getting all geared up for that kinky suit exceteraaa exceteraaa hahahaha!!

Vics ur symptoms sound soooooo promising babe :hugs: Ive got my whole body crossed (even my lady bits LOL).

Hope my gorgeousness's are all gravy on this fine day? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cazza I think our cycles are the same as I should ovulate this weekend also guess I know what we will both be doing :winkwink:

Couldn't get a dr's appointment so going to try again tomorrow to see if I can get a cancelation if not will book one for next week.

Cazza I think our cycles are the same as I should ovulate this weekend also guess I know what we will both be doing :winkwink:

Couldn't get a dr's appointment so going to try again tomorrow to see if I can get a cancelation if not will book one for next week.

I know Luce were like totally in sync :thumbup: now lets just hope were bump buddies for next month hey huny :winkwink: xxxxxxxxxxx

LMAO! :rofl:

Hearty, what an amazing BFP!! Yay!! :wohoo: It's really good that the line's getting darker! Aww, I'm glad your doctor's office was understanding when you voiced your fears, and they're right. :hugs:

Vicky, some PMA for a BFP this weekend!!

Hope everyone's having a good day. Still no AF here-1 day late- but I feel like she's coming.

I know Luce were like totally in sync now lets just hope were bump buddies for next month hey huny xxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah lets hope so sweetie that would be great xxxx :flower:

Looks like we got another jedi in TTCAL crew
Allie aka Obi -Wan:rofl:

Lucy and Cazza, good luck this weekend. Since I'm a jedi and all, may the [baby-making] force be with you!

(Btw, vicky, thanks for the mental image of Ewan Mcgregor :) )

Allie, when are you going to test??? Feeling like AF is coming is can also be a sign of a BFP! I'm really excited for you to :test:

Cazza and Lucy, I'm dying to hear about all the sexy escapades during Ov! Cazz, get on all that sexy gear and get that man in bed!

I think it is good that we have everything crossed for Vicky, but Cazz, please don't cross your lady bits, how will the :spermy: get in if your legs are crossed? I'm sure Vicky will understand.

Vicky, you are getting that BFP woman, especially because you bought a thermometer. I've been doing the free version of Fertility Friend for years and just paid for a year subscription after my last AF! Of course I don't need it now! I also had a CBFM stored in my Amazon shopping cart and was ready to purchase as soon as AF came. I'm so glad I didn't buy it!

Girls, I had sex last night and was terrified. I kept thinking I was going to start bleeding and had a hard time enjoying it.

I had acupuncture last night and it was divine. It is seriously one of the most relaxing things in the universe. I asked her what she thought about the woman who told Nato she had to stop trying for 3 months and that her poor circulation caused her mc. My acupuncturist was horrified. She didn't think any true Chinese Medicine practitioner would say such things. She didn't believe that poor circulation caused the mc, nor would it cause other mcs. She said it might make it difficult to get pregnant but not to maintain the baby. My acupuncturist, who is a doctor, studied fertility and Chinese medicine in China. She knows her stuff. Nato, I hope you read this. We miss you!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok today.

Mel changed her profile pic! Look at you Missy, you look so different from your other pic. Such a lovely picture of you!

AWWWW!!! thanks my lovelies for all the PMA!!!!!
I will refrain from POAS just to show how "strong" i am lol!!!!

Hearty i like your accupanturist...I also thought what that woman told Nato sounded like a bunch of bullocks....Dont worry about doing the wild thing honey...that is unless you practice some kinky yoga-bending positions!!!

Lucy and Caz you better catch those eggs ladies!!!! Mel i didnt recognize you in that pic!! you like Madonna girl, all about the transformation!!!

Im gonna have dinner now, chick pea soup and roasted sea bass mmmm!!

Allie, when are you going to test??? Feeling like AF is coming is can also be a sign of a BFP! I'm really excited for you to :test:

Cazza and Lucy, I'm dying to hear about all the sexy escapades during Ov! Cazz, get on all that sexy gear and get that man in bed!

I think it is good that we have everything crossed for Vicky, but Cazz, please don't cross your lady bits, how will the :spermy: get in if your legs are crossed? I'm sure Vicky will understand.

Vicky, you are getting that BFP woman, especially because you bought a thermometer. I've been doing the free version of Fertility Friend for years and just paid for a year subscription after my last AF! Of course I don't need it now! I also had a CBFM stored in my Amazon shopping cart and was ready to purchase as soon as AF came. I'm so glad I didn't buy it!

Girls, I had sex last night and was terrified. I kept thinking I was going to start bleeding and had a hard time enjoying it.

I had acupuncture last night and it was divine. It is seriously one of the most relaxing things in the universe. I asked her what she thought about the woman who told Nato she had to stop trying for 3 months and that her poor circulation caused her mc. My acupuncturist was horrified. She didn't think any true Chinese Medicine practitioner would say such things. She didn't believe that poor circulation caused the mc, nor would it cause other mcs. She said it might make it difficult to get pregnant but not to maintain the baby. My acupuncturist, who is a doctor, studied fertility and Chinese medicine in China. She knows her stuff. Nato, I hope you read this. We miss you!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok today.

That is such a good story about your acupunturist! :thumbup: Yeah, I cannot believe any medical professional would dare tell Nato circulation caused her mc! :nope: That's just not cool at all and not based on any sound medicine or testing given to Nato...so grr...glad you had your acupuncturist clear that up!

LOL, yes, no crossing of the lady bits! That is counterproductive for sure.

Sorry you had a hard time enjoying sex (I amost said BD but that's not the case anymore! :) ). I think it will get easier with time.

I decided not to let myself test again until Monday (after the holiday) since it was BFN yesterday and AF is only one day late today. I bet she'll be here by then-probably when I'm celebrating the 4th of July at a family reunion (isn't she lovely? :witch: )

I'm really not convinced of a BFP though; not only due to not feeling it in my jedi mind but also because OH and I only BDed four times all month (sad) because I was on vacation without him the first few weeks. And I don't know how close to O I was then since I didn't track anything while on vacation. I shall be at it much more this month! Get ready, OH! :sex:

Obi Wan when i fell pregnant the second time i had BD only once the whole month!!!!!!! Sad i know, but that 1 time was enough!

I just realised that a third Twilight came out...wasn't the second one bad enough???

As my Dr told me it only takes one :spermy:

Hearty I'm so pleased that your accupunctureist said that hope nato is about and reads it and that it will reassure her. I love accupuncture I had a course of it but couldnt continue as couldnt afford it but it was so relaxing.

Mel thats a lovely pic hope your doing ok.

Question for you girls on the subject of :sex: is it best to do it everyday before during and after ovulation or should you do it every other day or does it matter?

Luce to be honest i dont know! My doc always told me to do it every other day but he based this recommendation on the fact that hubby smokes and has a few drinks a week, and never excersises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->