Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Ooh! Thanks, Cesca! :hugs:

I'll remember, Hearty! Thanks for reminding me though! Ya never know with me! LOL

Megg how was your second day at work???

Only about 3 hours! LOL It was better... Not great, but not bad. I'm going to try and stick it out a bit longer to see how it goes. If I can't do it, then I can't do it. But if I can... then I must! Its time to be a big girl and do things I don't necessarily want to do!

How are you doing? xxx

Im so proud of you babes!!!!!
Im ok, ive become a total couch potatoe for the first time in 15 years!!! It feels great! I wonder how ill go back to work next week.....GRRRR!!!

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone? I dont know what to do with myself its so strange being at home on my own, so used to being at my parents running around after my niece and having my mum to talk too. I suppose I should do some housework and washing. I wish the sun would come out and the rain would stop!!

Luce do what im doing, vegging out on the sofa watching re runs of Hills season 4!!!!!

That sounds like a really good way to spend a day!! I'm on the sofa now watching friends but also doing work on my laptop well checking our finances that counts at work doesnt it?!!

Checking finances is definately work of the worst kind babes!!!! Dont feel guilty for being a couch potatoe! We deserve it girl!

Ahhhh I hate looking at finances wish I hadn't now but guess it had to be done its a bit worse than I thought but hubby should get a cheque today which will help. I seriously need to get some supply work when the schools go back but I am going to try not to let it stress me out as want to be relaxed for TTC!!

I'm glad your taking it easy Vicky you deserve to put your feet up and relax.

:hugs:

I've got my doctors appointment in two hours and I am so nervous.

They did a full blood check three weeks ago so I'm due to get the results, and then tell him I'm pregnant again.

I have no idea what to expect or even what the breakdown of tests they've done is! I rang the reception yesterday to check all the results were in and she was going through them and I hear lupus, platelets and hormones among others....

Cesca thinking of you hope it goes well I'm sure it will try not to worry. :hugs:

Everything is normal!!!!!!!!!! :D

My iron levels were slightly low but nothing to worry about, and it showed an inflamation of something on my body, but I had a nasty cold when they took the blood so that will explain it.

Dr said I have just been so unbelievably unlucky and that statistically from here after a normal blood reading it is highly unlikely I will miscarry again. I hope he's right.

He's refered me to the midwife and requested an early scan. I reminded him that I did that last time and they wouldn't scan me and I ended up having to pay privately otherwise I wouldn't have found out until 12weeks it was over, and he said to contact him when I'm 8-9 weeks if they won't do an early scan and he'll call in some favours at the hospital. Again, I hope he's right.

I feel like one major milestone is over with. I have so many more to get through in the next 7 weeks, but I feel on cloud 9 at the moment!!

Thats fantastic news :happydance:

Sounds like your dr is lovely and will provide you with plenty of support. :flower:

So glad your appointment went well Cesca, very happy for you.xx

Great news, Cesca! It sounds like you have a good doctor.

Vicky, couch potato-ness sounds lovely, enjoy it while you can!

Megg, FX FX FX!!! I need to go back through your journal and get caught up on your news. How was day #3 at work?

Mel, I keep checking back for that bump pic!

Hearty, don't sweat flaking on a client. Everyone is entitled to mess up now and then, and with everything you've gone through this summer, I wouldn 't feel bad about it. Easier said than done, of course.

My second day at work went well. Better than the first day. Vicky's right, first days are never the greatest. I work with really nice students and teachers so far and I love a challenge. I love having a job where I know I can make a difference.

:hugs: How is everyone? Cazz, we miss you!

Im so proud of you babes!!!!!
Im ok, ive become a total couch potatoe for the first time in 15 years!!! It feels great! I wonder how ill go back to work next week.....GRRRR!!!

Thanks, honey! :)

You've become a couch potato? How do you think it felt to go back after 611 days??? :rofl:

Everything is normal!!!!!!!!!! :D

My iron levels were slightly low but nothing to worry about, and it showed an inflamation of something on my body, but I had a nasty cold when they took the blood so that will explain it.

Dr said I have just been so unbelievably unlucky and that statistically from here after a normal blood reading it is highly unlikely I will miscarry again. I hope he's right.

He's refered me to the midwife and requested an early scan. I reminded him that I did that last time and they wouldn't scan me and I ended up having to pay privately otherwise I wouldn't have found out until 12weeks it was over, and he said to contact him when I'm 8-9 weeks if they won't do an early scan and he'll call in some favours at the hospital. Again, I hope he's right.

I feel like one major milestone is over with. I have so many more to get through in the next 7 weeks, but I feel on cloud 9 at the moment!!

Fantastic news! :hugs: Can't wait for scan pics of beanie!

Great news, Cesca! It sounds like you have a good doctor.

Vicky, couch potato-ness sounds lovely, enjoy it while you can!

Megg, FX FX FX!!! I need to go back through your journal and get caught up on your news. How was day #3 at work?

Mel, I keep checking back for that bump pic!

Hearty, don't sweat flaking on a client. Everyone is entitled to mess up now and then, and with everything you've gone through this summer, I wouldn 't feel bad about it. Easier said than done, of course.

My second day at work went well. Better than the first day. Vicky's right, first days are never the greatest. I work with really nice students and teachers so far and I love a challenge. I love having a job where I know I can make a difference.

:hugs: How is everyone? Cazz, we miss you!

Sounds like you're liking the job better! Yay! Making a difference is nice!

3rd day was decent. I was supposed to do classroom training for about 4.5 hours, but the trainer had to pick up her daughter from school because she was sick apparently. So, by 9am I was doing all the typing whilst the "senior agent" did the talking. And, by 10:30, I was doing both. Just after 1pm, I was told that my other training was effectually cancelled because I obviously don't need it. So, tomorrow I'm still with a "senior agent" and Monday they will throw me to the wolves all by myself! LOL I guess that's good! The day went quick at least!!!

We do miss you, Caz!

I will try tonight.....I have to get it when I am bloated so it looks better, lol

Good news Cesca! Yay!

So, tomorrow I'm still with a "senior agent" and Monday they will throw me to the wolves all by myself!

Megg, hopefully they are hot wolves like Alicide in True Blood!

Allie, glad work was a little better today.

I'm having such AF issues right now. As this is the first one since the mc, it is all wacky. It's been very light the whole way through. I'm on CD7 and thought I was wrapping it up until I had a gush of red blood while at the gym. Lovely. Luckily I was wearing black pants. Since then no blood, just a little brown spotting, but I've had mild cramping all day. I never cramp this late in my cycle. I know all my hormones are still adjusting, I'm just annoyed at how long this period is. I have my HSG on Monday and I'm not supposed to be bleeding. I really, really hope I'm not. I can't bear the thought of waiting another cycle for this test, I just want it to be over with so I can ttc again this cycle. GRRRR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->