Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hey ladies!!!!
Im feeling a bit down as i have to go back to work on Monday:growlmad::growlmad:

I could really get used to being a lady of leisure, hubby is loving it as im cooking gourmet meals everyday!! Im dabbling with game this weekend, have never cooked wild boar before but i was downtown at the meat district and i couldnt resist buying some. Im thinking of throwing a small dinner party, just me hubby sis and her boyfriend as they are the guinee pigs for my new recipes.

Vicky thats sounds yummy. Ha my Hubby said the same thing after me being home for so many weeks!! Lets us know how it turns out? Hows the heat out there now? Cooled down a little I hope.xx

Hearty, so glad AF has pi**ed off just in time for your HSG next week.

Lucy - I'm ovulating too this weekend, but have to let the eggy go :-( I hope you have fun BDing and catch that egg

Megg - Any symtoms yet? Surely with twins you get them alot earlier, lol!!

oh this girl at work is annoying me lately. She thinks that because she is pregnant and reads everything on the internet, that she knows it all. This morning on her facebook status, she wrote 6 months down. I am trying to point out to her that she is only IN the 6th month, being 24 weeks pregnant as of today......I even put a blurb on there that shows her how you count the months to weeks. Think she is going to be annoyed with me, but she is seriously starting to get on my nerves! Thank God she is due in December and will be gone from the office in November. I don't think I could last being around her much longer!

Mel just ignore her...Pregnant women and for me mothers are very annoying in general. Everyone of them feels it her duty to pass on their wisdom. My best mate told me off the other day for having a coke. Apparently while you drink the coke the baby can hear the bubbles very loud like gun shots..WTF????? I just nodded and gulped down that coke.

Sass hun why are you not trying to catch the eggy this month? Sorry if youve already told us...

Great news just said were in for another heat wave this weekend with temp during the day 40 degrees... Great weather for wild boar...

I wish I could just ignore her...she comes into my office all throughout the day to chit chat, and she has been eating lunch in my office because she doesn't want to eat alone in the lunch room or at her own desk. November isn't going to come soon enough. She's younger then me too, and I still feel like she got pregnant, just because I said I was trying....next thing you know, she was trying as well. And now she is complaining that her baby is going to be born so close to Christmas...it's like you should have kept your legs closed then!!

Send some of your heat this way. It's only 10 degrees Celsius right now and raining yet again! Enjoy your wild boar:)

Hello again ladies, hope everyone is doing good and enjoying the new jobs and surprise weekends away!! Sounds awesome!!

And I love the bump picture melissa!

I think we are heading camping this weekend so I hope the weather stays nice for us. It's been 14 days today since the start of my MC and I had a bit of EWCM yesterday. Is that a good sign?? It usually lasts 3 or 4 days for me and I think I ovulate somewhere in there. I've done opk's the last 2 days but they were both negative. I'm wondering if I'll ovulate this month at all. We'll see what today's says. If it's negative again today I don't think I'm going to take them camping with me as that just might be a little awkward :winkwink:. So I might miss a positive result but I'll make sure we try to cover our bases anyways :)

I have also checked out the PAL forum to see what the discussions are like and it seemed so negative and scary and it would only stress me out even more so I don't blame you ladies for staying here!

Yogi i think its great that you got EWCM so soon!!! It took me almost 5 months after my D&C before i got some. Dont take your opk with you hun....Just go relax, have fun and get busy just in case. FX the weather is good for you!

Mel ill be glad to send you some of our heat, wow 10 degrees sounds heavenly at the mo...

Vicky - 2 reasons really, 1. Because we have our appointment next week and they said we should stop ttc until we have been seen. 2.The hospital said we should refrain from having sex for 2 weeks after my hysteroscopy, which was only 10 days ago, sooooo annoying!xx

Boo to no sex.... Lets hope all goes well at your appointment doll and that you get your sticky bean next month :hugs::hugs:

Yogi - where are you going camping? BC is such a beautiful place. We used to spend time in Vernon for our summers growing up, and houseboating on the Shuswap...I haven't been to BC in years though now.

Vicky - I wish we could trade weather for a few days!

I'm on Vancouver Island! We have yet to decide where we're going, we're waiting to hear from our friends in Victoria and will probably meet them somewhere halfway, on a lake for sure so that we can do some fishing. I've been to Shuswap too, love it there!

omg, I want a poutine so badly!! I asked OH if he could bring me one out to work, but he couldn't......so now I am thinking screw the salmon I was making for supper tonight, and I am ordering takeout!!

mmmm i was in Quebec City in July and had the best poutine ever!! can't resist this picture of it lol...

P1040948.jpg

I was going to ask that question as well, I'm intrigued what is poutine??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->