• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Lucy, I forgot to answer your other question about a ticker. I get mine from Fertility Friend because I chart my temps. But I've seen other women get theirs from Lilypie: https://lilypie.com/Trying_to_Conceive.php

There are probably other ones too if you google TTC tickers.

Jaymes, you couldn't stay away, could you? The Disco lure was too great!!

It's been quiet in here today. Any news? Vicky this is pointing right at you! I'm guessing the witch stayed away today. I'm going to believe that is true and don't bother telling me otherwise.

How's eveyone else? It's not even 7am here, so I don't have much to report. I'm working a half day today and then have a long weekend! Can't wait! I plan to tell my father and step-mother the good news this weekend. The last two times I wanted to wait until I saw them in person. Sadly, I never was able to and so they just got the bad news without ever getting the good news. This time I'm making sure they can celebrate with me. Who knows, maybe that will turn my luck around!

Hey ladies! I just found a couple of free minutes to update all you wonderful girls who really made my day with all your good wishes and PMA!!!!
No AF today either!!!!!!! Im getting quite excited but at the same time scared cause ive got no symptoms... Im scared for 2 reasons
1. Im not pregnant
2. Im pregnant and once again no symptoms...Im being superstitious and thinking that once again things will not go well. I really wanted next time to be different so i can start off with positive thinking and hope.

Hearty good call with telling your folks! Try and do everything different this time, i know thats what im gonna do if i get a bfp!!

I need to go shopping 2day to buy a couple dresses since 3 of my first cousins are getting married this month...I really hate shopping and im also broke once again this month so ill have to pay by credit. After this time im cutting up my cards once and for all!!

Woo-hoo! No AF!! :wohoo:

If you even start to scare me about lack of symptoms, I'm going to have come over to Greece and give you a slap (a gentle one so I don't hurt the bean). Do you like how I'm always threatening to come to Greece? I'm thinking I really do need to come to Greece!

Are you going to be the next wise woman? Our Luke Skywalker if you will? Are we going to have to battle our lack of symptoms with our light sabers?

My boobs are bigger and Tim keeps wanting to touch them. They are slightly sore, but not by much. I have on and off pulling in my uterus, not quite cramps, just a sensation. But nothing else. And I'm further along than you!

My acupuncturist reminded me that symptoms don't = a baby. I had all the symptoms for both of my pregnancies and look what it got me. I read a thread about all these women talking about their lack of symptoms and they have babies now.

God, I love shopping for clothes, but not when I'm broke. Cut up that card! You need to start saving for your new maternity clothes!

Hearty thats just my point...In your last pregnancies you had symptoms now you dont. It sounds retarted i know, but i need things to be different this time for emotional reasons!!!!!!! However, if it means you coming to greece then ill continue stressing you out babe!!!!
I will not be shopping for maternity clothes! This is something i made clear on my superstitions thread. I will be wrapping a sheet around me and going roman style!!!

I'm not very superstitious, but I understand where you are coming from. That being said, it is still far too early for you to feel anything. I'm still not convinced by your line of reasoning. You are getting that BFP, but more importantly, you are getting that baby, damn it!

I'm coming to Greece right now to shake that notion into that lovely head of yours. I'll be there in a few hours!

Sheets are fine as long as they are designer sheets with a high thread count!

Jaymes, you couldn't stay away, could you? The Disco lure was too great!!

It's been quiet in here today. Any news? Vicky this is pointing right at you! I'm guessing the witch stayed away today. I'm going to believe that is true and don't bother telling me otherwise.

How's eveyone else? It's not even 7am here, so I don't have much to report. I'm working a half day today and then have a long weekend! Can't wait! I plan to tell my father and step-mother the good news this weekend. The last two times I wanted to wait until I saw them in person. Sadly, I never was able to and so they just got the bad news without ever getting the good news. This time I'm making sure they can celebrate with me. Who knows, maybe that will turn my luck around!

Good for you telling them! I had to tell a lot of people the last time after the fact... and it felt awful! :( Every life deserves to be celebrated! Enjoy!

Hey ladies! I just found a couple of free minutes to update all you wonderful girls who really made my day with all your good wishes and PMA!!!!
No AF today either!!!!!!! Im getting quite excited but at the same time scared cause ive got no symptoms... Im scared for 2 reasons
1. Im not pregnant
2. Im pregnant and once again no symptoms...Im being superstitious and thinking that once again things will not go well. I really wanted next time to be different so i can start off with positive thinking and hope.

Hearty good call with telling your folks! Try and do everything different this time, i know thats what im gonna do if i get a bfp!!

I need to go shopping 2day to buy a couple dresses since 3 of my first cousins are getting married this month...I really hate shopping and im also broke once again this month so ill have to pay by credit. After this time im cutting up my cards once and for all!!

Yay for no AF! I know what you mean about wanting it to be different! I kept every symptom I had even when I found out that there would be no baby at the end of my journeys! So, symptoms mean very little to me at this point! I want something drastically different next time as well! :hugs:

I wasn't staying away, I just had nothing profound to say, Master Yoda.
I am at work, & I'm terribly bored. :sigh:
What are you all up to?

Yeah for no af!

I'm just... waiting for lunch! LOL I slept through breakfast today... So, I'm starving!

Has anyone heard off Sassy? Hope everythings ok baby doll x lov Caz x

Hey my lovelies,

I've had a good day at work lovely year 6 class and got to two days teaching next week year 5 and year 3 so thats good a bit of money coming in yay!!

Yay to no AF vickyd :happydance:

Caz hope sassy is alright :hugs:

Hello my ladies! :wave:

How is everyone today? It's Friday, yippee! :happydance:

STILL no AF today. I'm now 3 days late. I haven't tested today but yesterday afternoon I had the slightest pink spotting when I wiped one time so I assumed AF was here. I had a few slight cramps as well. But I woke up today and nothing. :shrug: I was so convinced I should have AF I was checking myself like I would for CM, looking for AF, but nothing.

I'm going to test again this afternoon. I should be 19 DPO right now, so if it was a BFP it would HAVE to show up by now, right? Last time I got a BFP at 13 DPO.

Vicky, how late are you? Or on what CD? Since I'm convinced I'm not preggers I am convinced my cycle is now off (due to lack of exercise while on vacation? too much fast food while on vacation? vacation is the only thing i did differently in June. Oh, and I moved house)

Anyways, here's some PMA :hugs: to all of you lovely ladies and :dust: for any BDing this weekend.

Hearty, I think it's wonderful you are telling your father and step-mother this weekend! Enjoy celebrating the news with them. :)

Hey my lovelies,

I've had a good day at work lovely year 6 class and got to two days teaching next week year 5 and year 3 so thats good a bit of money coming in yay!!

Yay to no AF vickyd :happydance:

Caz hope sassy is alright :hugs:

Lucy, are you a supply teacher? That's what I've been doing this past year! It's tough and I finally got offered a permanent placement working with autistic students...though as an assistant, since my degree isn't in teaching (you can still sub here without a teaching degree).

Speaking of which, Hearty, thanks for the well wishes for my interviews! They went well. They were for an offfice temp job and a nanny temp job for the rest of the summer while I wait for school to start up again. I'm going with the nanny job though :thumbup: as one of the kid's is an 11 month old and my broody butt had to choose him over the cubicle!!

Allie im 90% sure that im 3 days late. The past 5 months after my D&C my cycles have ranged from 30 to 35 days with the last 2 being 30 and 31 days. I have now moved my testing day to Monday since i have only 1 euro to my name!!!!! Im getting paid on Monday so after work i will buy the test and pee all over that stick...
I dont know how i manage to run out of money every single month!!!!! Im thinking of cashing my pay check into my dad's account and have him give me an allowance again!!! Seriously im soooo bad with money...

Yeah I am a supply teacher trying to get permanent position which is so difficult where I live there all temporary and there are so many teachers looking for work round here. Schools have been having funding issues so aren't using supply as much as they use to so pleased I've couple of days next week. I've been doing supply work since sept as finished at a school last summer had been there nearly two years but on a temporary contract there was no funding to keep me and a drop in numbers.

I would of gone for the nanny job as well!! :hugs:

Master Yoda here.

We may have some early July BFP's! Allie, that sounds very very promising. Pink blood can be implantation, though it sounds like it would be quite late for implantation given your estimate of how many DPO's you are. What makes you think you are 19dpo? Did you do OPK's or temp? I had some spotting at 8dpo which turned out to be implantation bleeding! Please report back immediately after you temp.

Vicky, I want to send you my extra FRER but it wouldn't get to you before Monday. I can't believe you are going to make me wait until Monday to test! My nerves are fragile right now! I've been waking up every morning excited that you're 10 hours ahead of me because you are that much closer to Sunday. Now I have to wait until Monday! Oh I don't know how I'll make it! (do you like my dramatics? I'm trying to be very very dramatic!) If you don't have AF by Monday I would say you can pretty much expect a BFP!

I'm not sure about Sassy Caz. Last I heard she was concerned about her CB digi only saying 1-2 weeks when it should say 2-3 or 3 weeks. I hope she's ok.

I was a nanny for a few years in grad school. I had an 18 month old and then they had another baby, so I had a newborn as well. It was divine! Good luck with the jobs Lucy and Allie!!

Megg, I'm with you...starving! Must go eat now. xoxo

Hearty i crave drama girl!!!! My nick name is drama queen!!! All this late testing, just a ploy to build up DRAMA BABY!!! No seriously, im broke :(
Im thinking since a pregnancy test costs 18 euro here (it went up from 15 last month due to tax increase-dickheads...) maybe i should go straight for blood work which will cost me 20 euros. What do ya think???
I had a nasty dinner that consisted of 2 large packs of doritos tex mex....I want to hurl and it aint due to pregnancy related nausea GRRR!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->