Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I'm good! Hoping to get a few things checked off the to-do list. I mean, none of it is strenuous or anything. If nothing else, I need to burn something to DVD for someone. I'd say more, but its not quite legal! LOL

Hello ladies!

We're back home after our little staycation in Devon. Had a lovely time but I am knackered now! Very very tired.

So what have I missed? Off to read through the billions of pages...

Ha! Billions of pages, eh? That's got to be an accurate count of how many you've missed! :rofl:

It actually is! I can't read it all.

I've summised that everyone has ace stories of how they met their OHs (we met on holiday when I was 17, awww), that nato has had some bad luck with BFNs the fuckers, and Vicky's scan went well, yay! Not sure what else has happened!

I don't think I am quite awake yet, so I don't have anything to say at the moment but wanted to say good morning/afternoon to all the girls

Good Morning, Mel!

I felt some cramping last night-6 dpo-but am trying not to get excited since I ovulated so late. I'm just trying to get through the school day so we can start our looong drive. I'm going to miss you guys this week!

Allie we will miss you too but hope you have a fab time I'm going away tomorrow evening so won't be around much over the weekend either.

I've been slightly productive today have done all the washing that needs doing and now cracking on with the ironing then going to sweep the floors then I think a well deserved nap is in order :haha:

Glad you had a good time away cesca, put your feet up and relax.

Any preference on colors or image/theme? I know you like the curly tree. I could work that in if you like!

I like things like the swirly tree so swilrs are always good and more stylised things like our kennel logo i designed (in Siggy). Colours i like Purples, pinks and silvers. :flower:

Any preference on colors or image/theme? I know you like the curly tree. I could work that in if you like!

I like things like the swirly tree so swilrs are always good and more stylised things like our kennel logo i designed (in Siggy). Colours i like Purples, pinks and silvers. :flower:

Perfect!

Megg, you do a great job on the banners. I love the tree in Hearty's as well...so elegant and beautiful. If you are really bored, you can do one for me too:)

Megg, you do a great job on the banners. I love the tree in Hearty's as well...so elegant and beautiful. If you are really bored, you can do one for me too:)

Thank you! :hugs: I'd love to! :) Like what?

I have no idea, lol! I like frogs, and butterflies....my favorite color is blue, and I hate pink....I'm pretty easy to please....

Yay Megg, I LOVE the banner! The tree is gorgeous.

I can't post much right now, I have to go meet with two clients today which will take up my whole day.

I'm bummed, I just got my new iPhone and have been able to use B&B just fine on it until last night. Now I can see all of the posts, but the area for me to reply is totally gone!!! WTF???? One of the main reasons I was so excited to have this phone was so I could check in even when I wasn't behind a computer. I'm so upset. I've even tried shutting the phone down and restarting it. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

I'll post my banner later tonight. Thanks again.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Sarah, I'm so glad you are back home and are ok. We're here for you.

xoxo

I found a way to respond on my phone. It won't let me post a quick reply but at least I can still respond. Phew!

I have no idea, lol! I like frogs, and butterflies....my favorite color is blue, and I hate pink....I'm pretty easy to please....

I can totally work with that! :)

Yay Megg, I LOVE the banner! The tree is gorgeous.

I can't post much right now, I have to go meet with two clients today which will take up my whole day.

I'm bummed, I just got my new iPhone and have been able to use B&B just fine on it until last night. Now I can see all of the posts, but the area for me to reply is totally gone!!! WTF???? One of the main reasons I was so excited to have this phone was so I could check in even when I wasn't behind a computer. I'm so upset. I've even tried shutting the phone down and restarting it. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

I'll post my banner later tonight. Thanks again.

Hope everyone is having a good day. Sarah, I'm so glad you are back home and are ok. We're here for you.

xoxo

Glad you like it! YAY! :hugs: You're very welcome!

I found a way to respond on my phone. It won't let me post a quick reply but at least I can still respond. Phew!

:yipee:

Hi Cesca!! You certainly have missed a lot LOL.

I'm all excited cause my OPK's are starting to get darker, which means my surge is starting and OV should be due as expected Thurs / Fri (Sat at the latest). I'm SHOW too!!! If I see ewcm this month that will just make me the happiest cause I only had a little bit last month. Only needed preseed once in SMEP...so hopefully I will. Sorry for the info. I'm just mega happy at the minute...must be all the vitamins I'm taking :haha: But even the DH has been rather amorous :haha:

So how is everyone else doing today? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->