Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hey Hearty,

just to let you know there is a long post from sarah in her journal she went to hospital sean called an ambulance shes back home now and seems to be doing a bit better.

OK in order lol.... you guys probably did see I wrote to Sarah. Her story triggers a nerve in my heart cause i know only too well what its like and would want to help anyone in that situation if I could. It took me a long time to rebuild my life, but with good friends around me, therapy and an understanding that I wasnt a bad person and it wasnt my fault got me through. I hope Sarah gets there one day. So :hugs: to her.

Allie good luck with the test hunni! But like you said yoy can always take it again, but believe you can do it girl!

Yogi...I see the dilema with the IC's but that does look pink to me...and my dongle makes pics look shite so if I can see it... Take a free fred in a few days chickedy!

I agree that if you cut things out of your life completely it can cause more stress, and there is nothing worse than being made to feel guilty for having that glass of wine, or cheeky cigarette. I'm sure Vicky that if it feels right within you to stop then you will. However, with how much you have been worried darlin I would certainly stop if you can...give yourself some peace in that area.

I hope everyone is ok. Obviously a bit of a strange day....

AFM CD12...and OV on the horizon :dance: Then the delightful 2WW. I am SO excited. I dont know why.

:hugs:

CJ I think you are an amazing women and I am glad you have been able to come through it, that you had good friends and support to be able to rebuild your life.

Right to all my lovely ladies I'm off to bed feel a bit naseous and dizzy so going to curl up in bed and hope I sleep :sleep:

Hi guys I'm about and fine just sort of floating at the minute x

Sorry I've been a bit hit or miss lately... I'm keeping even stranger hours now, it seems! :(

Sorry about the strange hours, Megg. I miss your posts so I am going to have to FB or journal stalk you lol. Maybe your strange hours will mean you're onlline when all of our Brits are on! :)

Sarah, I'm so glad you're safe. Off to read your journal. Sending good thoughts your way.

CJ, :dust: for upcoming ov! Glad you're feeling good.

Sorry about the BFN on free fred, Yogi. It's a crap feeling, but you can still be hopeful as it's early! :hugs:

Luce, I hope had a good night's sleep and feel rested. :hugs:

The exam went okay, I think, though it was looong and my brain is fried tonight. Been emailing my sister (!) a bunch too and it's a lot to take in. She's awesome, and really excited about her new-found family, and flying out for Thanksgiving!! Crazy.

Morning girls,

I hope your all ok today, mid week thank god! Cannot wait to see the back of this week!

Allie that is fab news about your sister, sooooo exciting that she's flying out for thanksgiving.xxxx

Very cool about your sister, Allie! :hugs: Glad the exam went well!!!

:hi: to everyone

Allie that is so exicting about your sister and her coming for thanksgiving. When will you know about your exam fingers crossed you passed I'm sure you did.

:hugs: Sarah

Didn't sleep well again so have slept in this morning feel like I'm being such a lazy cow at the moment and not getting anything productive done. Right must do things today.

Hey Lucy - sorry your not sleeping well hunni!

Glad the test went ok...when will you hear Allie?? And fantastic about your sister. Not so bad is it! x

I feel the same way, Lucy... Must do things today!

Amanda - Redone! Sorry it took so incredibly long! :hugs: Better?

Small version:

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4146/5056351321_83eefca8a7_m.jpg
Code (no *'s): [*IMG]https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4146/5056351321_83eefca8a7_m.jpg[*/IMG]

Large version:

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4146/5056351321_83eefca8a7.jpg
Code (no *'s): [*IMG]https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4146/5056351321_83eefca8a7.jpg[*/IMG]

Thanks CJ I just get so hot at night that I have trouble sleeping then once steve goes to work in the morning I end rolling over taking up the whole bed and sleeping as its so much cooler. I'm a supply teacher so when I work is abit all over the place worked three days last week but nothing this week.

Meg thats lovely! Would anyone mind is i pinch it? Think i need a move round on my siggy.

Meg thats lovely! Would anyone mind is i pinch it? Think i need a move round on my siggy.

Its up to heart tree if she's okay with someone else having it. I'd be happy to make you one of your own if you'd prefer? Any theme, color, pic, words you like... In fact, I'm sure we could use the same words! Maybe the same feel, but a little different? I don't mind, either way. It'll be Amanda's decision. But, I would happily make you one! I enjoy it!

Ok so i have found a couple of quotes i like:

Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald

...I want to know if you can live with failure
yours and mine
and still stand at the edge of the lake
and shout to the silver of the full moon,
"Yes."...

Think you could do something with one of them? I think i like the second one best at the min . . .

Any preference on colors or image/theme? I know you like the curly tree. I could work that in if you like!

Great banners, Megg.

So sorry you're not sleeping well, Luce. Don't worry about being productive, you have every excuse to take it easy! Same with you, Megg, you deserve to be tip top for IVF.

How is everyone today? Wednesday is a late start for the highschool so I get some skiving time at work , hehe. :)

I wonder how Cesca is, haven't heard from her recently. And Cazz...if you're reading this, miss you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->