Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

are you seeing something that I'm not???? lol

I am! I couldn't see it on my other monitor... It was too bright to notice. But, I see it clearly on this laptop! I fixed it!

I beg of you to change it to this code! It will haunt me relentlessly if you don't! LOL

[*IMG]https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4084/5057979114_3c6d0d9c47_m.jpg[*/IMG]

You're welcome! I'll upload it and post the code! :) Give me just a sec!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4133/5057990282_6ce33604c7.jpg

Code (no *'s): [*IMG]https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4133/5057990282_6ce33604c7.jpg[*/IMG]

Meggles, are you losing your mind??? what are you seeing??? lol!

Meggles, are you losing your mind??? what are you seeing??? lol!

With the gray layer over top, you should be able to see what I'm talking about now! There's a faint "x" over the image and a website's name at the bottom that says where it came from. Its to deter people from using the pic without paying them. lol Click to make the image bigger, and then focus on the white space near the bottom froggies' feet!

Attachments

• watermark.jpg
    watermark.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 12
ok, I see the watermark when you did that.....now I can't say you are losing your mind! lol! the tattoo websites are bad for doing that...as if I am going to pay for the design!! I have my ways around it to get it without paying :)

Exactly! So, I made the watermark go buh-bye! :) It was important! As soon as I saw it, it started driving me nutso! LOL Have you switched it out so that I can remove the old one?

lol, yes I switched it already....did it not change?

Well, I'm on the computer where I couldn't seen the water mark before. So, I couldn't tell! LOL I'm sure it did!

Hi everyone :happydance:

I love all these new sigs, Megg you are one very clever lady.

Nato - how have you been sweetie? Did you get your results back from the blood tests? All ok I hope. I'm 10dpo today and pretty sure I'm out this month, the only last bastion of hope is that my temp is quite high 37.4ish for the last 3 days, but I've got the worst swollen glands and sore throat so could just be ill I guess. oh well, roll on next month. I'm not going to be sad this time with AF, I've promised the OH.

Hope you all have a lovely day.... x

Hey guys!
Ive been reading your posts just havent had anything interesting to say lol!

I told my boss at work that im preggo yesterday, he seemed happy but at the same time started worrying how much maternity leave im gonna take.

Today my sis will meet up with her ex to go to vodafone to seperate their phones, so looks like ill have a long nite of crying!!

Oh, that's unfortunate for your sis! I hope its not TOO hard on her! :( But I suspect it will be!

:dohh: at your boss only thinking of how much time you'll want! I'm awfully excited for you, if its all the same to you!

Pleased you've told your boss Vicky sorry he only thought about maternity leave.

Thats going to be hard for your sister hope she gets through it all as best she can.

:hugs:

So we discussed the leave again. I will get 56 days before i give birth and 64 days after. If i want more time after it will be with a decrease in salary. Nice eh????

OMG!! that is such a rip off Vicky! I can start my maternity leave up to 8 weeks before the baby is born, and I get a full year off from the day I start mat leave. I plan on taking medical leave though for at least a month before my due date, so then my mat leave wouldn't actually start until my due date, or the baby is born (which ever comes first). My company continues to pay me for the first 6 weeks after the baby is born, and then I am on unemployment for the rest of the time.

I'm sorry your boss just thought about money!! Typical. I can't believe thats all your getting. I hope it will be ok for you.

Megg is indeed fantastic with the siggys!! I love mine. And as today is OV day...I hope to add baby #1 to a banner very soon.

How is everyone else doing??

This is the standard leave from the government. Anything more is up to the employer.
Unfortunately Mel, i cant afford a pay cut at the moment so ill be back after this minimum leave. Thankfully my mom will be taking care of beba cause i defo couldnt afford a nanny!!!

that is really too bad Vicky! And I totally understand, I wouldn't be able to afford a paycut or a nanny either. I will have problems trying to find a babysitter when it is time for me to go back to work. That is good that your mom can help you out when you return to work

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->