Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

It seems little Aggie has deteriorated a bit and is having a tough time breathing and needs a feeding tube. Its to be expected since she was early... but still a disappointing set back! They so deserve good news! Positive thoughts if you can spare them?

Thanks Lucy a candle would be lovely. Good luck tomorrow. I know it won't be an easy day.

Megg I can always find some positive energy for a baby in need. Little Aggie is getting as much as I can muster today.

I'd love a candle, Lucy! Thank you! :hugs: Very sweet!

It's a BOY!!!! I was so shocked when I found out, as I was so sure it was a girl....we are very happy though!

Megg, I'm thinking of little Aggie, please keep us updated.xxxxx

Hearty my heart goes out to you.... Too much loss surrounding you at the moment....I am here if you need to vent babes...

Mel WooHoo!!!!! Actually i was sure you were having a boy lol!! I sorta could tell from your bump which seemed so deifferent from mine!

Megg any news on baby Aggie?

Lucy - What a lovely idea, I'd love a candle too please. Thinking of you today

Hearty - Thinking of you too honey

Meg - I'm sending out positivity for little Aggie, she's a little fighter to have got this far...she will be fine :hugs:

Mel - :yipee: a baby boy!! How wonderful, congrats. Did you get any scan piccies?

Woo hoo :happydance: mel I am so happy for yoy a little boy ahh so sweet. Have you got a name?

Megg I'm sending lots of positive thoughts there way. :hugs:

Hurray for your little boy, Mel! :hugs: I was sooo wrong!

Hearty, I really feel for you. It seems only natural that his time of year would bring up all of those emotions for you. You're allowed a wallow now and then! We are here for you to vent anytime. I hope you enjoyed shoe shopping. Retail therapy is the best.

Megg, any word on Aggie? Sending thoughts her way.

Cesca, ignore your DH and eat what you please, this is the perfect time of your life to get away with that. :) He's not the one who is getting nauseous from courgettes so he can't talk.

Luce, awww, thanks so much for lighting a candle for us. It made me feel emotional to read that! And I think it's a lovely thing to do for your little angel.

As for me, it's 3 am and I'm online, sitting in our hotel room. :( I felt really weird all day today and then once I fell asleep, I was tossing and turning. Half alseep dreaming strange things. Eventually I ended up having a panic attack! I think I've only had two in my life. I just sat up feeling like I couldn't breathe, heart racing, totally panicking! Not a nice feeling. I woke up Alex freaking out and had him to go the vending machine to get me water. I decided to come on BnB to help me calm down and it's working but I still feel like crap. I'm wondering if maybe all of stuff going on in my life this week-long lost sister, foreign service exam, doctor's appt, 2ww, driving 1000 miles-is finally taking a toll on me! I've felt fine and then all of a sudden bam, I'm freaking out and ill.

Anyways I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday. :hugs:

Allie hun maybe you just had too much too take in all at once.... :hugs::hugs:

Maybe you should have a nice drink to relax a bit babes, thats what i do when i cant get to sleep and it works like a charm!! Not that i have a drinking problem lol!!!

A boy mel! Wooo!

So we have a boy and a girl disco due now. ahhhh that's cool!

Thanks Vicky. I think you're right. I actually took a Xanax (prescribed to me for flying but I carry a few around for insomnia sometimes) which I think is probably stronger than a drink! It's making me tired already so I think I'll be back to sleep by 4 am, hopefully. I want to be up in time for the free breakfast. I'm still feeling off, though.

Allie you've been through so much this week it's no wonder your having trouble sleeping. Hope you manage to get some sleep and have a good weekend.

AFM: Well I'm a bit worried this morning my nipples aren't hurting as much as they have been and I guess I dont feel pregnant. I'm sure it's just because of the day that I'm so worried. My dr said symptoms come and go and not to worry but I just can't help it hopefully all will go well at the scan next tuesday.

No updates really on Aggie! I just checked so I'd be up to date before coming in. Sam's OH has taken off work today to tend to Aggie and take Sam down to see her. Apparently the hospital isn't treating Sam well at all. :nope: It enrages me, but I do hope they're doing more for Aggie... Sam deserves the best treatment in the world, but Aggie NEEDS it. So, hoping to hear something sooner than later!

Mmmm... XANAX!!! LOL

Luce babe, my symptoms also came and went the first tri. I would go from super paranoid to my god please let the nausea ease up! Im sure tomorrow your nipples will be aching again lol!

Megg what do you mean the hospital is being mean?

Allie - Hope you're feeling better now, it's no wonder you feel this way, you have a lot on you plate this last few weeks, :hugs: about the panic attack, I get the odd one too since my M/C, they're horrid, hugs x

Lucy - as the others have said, the symptoms come and go, bubs will be just fine x

From the girl who has been updating us: "had a text from sam this morn sounds like she had a nightmare of a night

she was asking from 2 am last night to see or be told how aggie is nobody would tell her, was sat in her own blood since 1am waiting to be cleaned, no painkillers given, were ment to be at 6.30 this morn but none given as they were too busy, matts taken day off to clean her up and take her to see aggie"

Also, after asking if she'd heard more: "havent heard back so think she must be having cuddles as she said she was hoping she could hold her today"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->