Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Busy Bess the lot of you!! I feel soooo left out....

Hoping, please try and relax hun...My numbers were shittier than yours! I started at 5 weeks at 220! Its the doubling that matters!

Sass WooHoo!!!!! Such beuties those numbers!!!

Cazz, please stop wasting money on tests!!! Think about putting that money into a lovely manicure instead!

Hearty best of luck today with the FS, I cant tell you how hard im praying for you babes...

Luce seems like youre doing better hun... Youre a true fighter!

Nato good luck with the cough medicine, careful you dont get addicted lol!

You are all a bunch of picky eaters arent ya? I eat everything! Calliflower, broccoli, veal heart, muchrooms, goats intestines wrapped around its liver, heart, lungs basically every organ!!!!! There is no food i wont eat at least once!!!!

i am LOVING all this bling!!! nails, diamonds, sapphires - cor!!!!!

Caz you are so damned disco it hurts. and how young do everyones hands look. i am a right dried up old crone.

i wanted an emerald engagement ring and gave my husband strict instructions that if he ever proposed i wanted in on the ring. He then went behind my back and got a ring made up that he designed himself (well picked the stone and setting) which was prob for the best because emeralds are supposed to be bad luck and i dont need any more of that. I have quite enough bad luck thank you very much

they look proper battered in this photo, like I'm a welder and wear my jewellery at work or somert.

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 15
Lots of love to Lucy and Hoping today

Good luck to cesca and hearty!!

Ok so i am trying really hard not to get excited (and failing i might add) as i have been looking at the chart from when i got my :bfp: in feb/march. Well on 4DPO i had a dip in temps to around 36.8/7 and then on 5DPO it shot back up to 37. This cycle i had a dip on 4DPO to 36.8 then it went up a bit on 5DPO and now shot up to 37 on 6DPO . . . LOL just read that and it seems so silly to be getting excited about it :wacko:

Hoping - Sorry missed you before. Good luck with your bloods and scan i have to say the numbers have been going in the right directing so you may just be less far along then thought :flower:

ETA -Good luck to lucy today to, will be sending a little prayer to any gods or goddess' who happen to be listening for you xxx Here is a little prayer to Brighid a celtic goddess of fertility and childbirth:

Bride of the earth,
sister of the faeries,
daughter of the Tuatha de Danaan,
keeper of the eternal flame.
In autumn, the nights began to lengthen,
and the days grew shorter,
as the earth went to sleep.
Now, Brighid stokes her fire,
burning flames in the hearth,
bringing light back to us once more.
Winter is brief, but life is forever.
Brighid makes it so.

haha Raz, i've gotten excited over way less than that.

eyes crossed for you - when have you decided to test??

My husband bought my engagement ring from the high street and then I found an amazing jeweller to build my wedding ring around it.

https://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g276/cescafran1984/Weddingrings005.jpg

https://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g276/cescafran1984/Weddingrings004.jpg

I love them, although they're quite thick and my skin gets really irritated underneath.

Leaving for hospital in 30 mins. I feel sick and my husband has the most upset tummy, bless him. Wish us luck xxxx

prgirl_cesca - Good luck! Is it for a scan? If so we will want some pictures xxx

Cesca, report straight back if you can - hope its an amazing experience!!! good luck

haha Raz, i've gotten excited over way less than that.

eyes crossed for you - when have you decided to test??

Well i was going to wait until the 23rd which will be the day after AF is due but now i dont think i am going to be able to wait that long!! i am 12DPO on wednesday so i think i may use one of my IC's then . .

Cesca thinking of you today hope all goes well with your scan massive :hugs: to you both.

Hearty thinking of you hope your appointment goes well. :hugs:

Hoping thinking of you I hope you get fantastic results from your bloods. :hugs:

Thanks girls.

Vicky I just feel like I'm in a bit of limbo I dont know how to feel sometimes I'm crying other times I'm hopefully I guess I'm not giving up on my little one just yet but trying to be realistic. I am so cold as well just cant seem to get warm a physical reaction to what I'm going through I figure.

Had the scan had to have an internal done now in a lot of pain from it she really twisted it and moved it left right and centre and anywhere else for that matter. She said there is a sac there with a little embryo which is measureing 3-4mm, she said to us the chances us it is a missed miscarriage but they cant say 100% it could be just my dates being a bit off so we have to go back in a weeks time for another scan which is next thursday at 8:30am. I feel so confused she said the chances are it is a miscarriage but they have to be sure, had two student dr's in with us as well. It's going to be a hellish week just want to sleep for a week.

Good luck with your scans today ladies, thinking of you both :hugs:

As we're exchanging blingage I'm attaching a piccie I just took, please excuse the fat, wrinkly old lady hands, and chipped nail polish :blush: all your rings look so new and shiny, mine are 15 years old, and despite us re-newing our vows last year, I still didn't want new ones....I never want new ones!! I was never proposed to btw.....however when I complained about that, he now removes my rings, on our wedding anniversary every year and proposes to me :haha:

Piccie didn't load, not sure why, i'll try again

It still won't do it boo hissss :(

Luce i dont think anything i can say will make this week any easier.....Its good that they are not rushing into anything cause you never know babes! We are here for you for you for anything you might need!

oh Luce, the internal scan is horrible, espec when they are doing that and trying to find out whats going on. You will have a physical reaction to it, there's so much fear and emotion that its really going to take it out of you. All we can do now is will your little one to get bigger

When we were talking about the angels i looked for cazza's link and saw this:

There is a Jewish proverb that says: "Over every blade of grass there is an Angel whispering, "Grow, grow!"

one day at a time now poppet x

Sparkly, i wanna see your sparkler

is the pic too big? resize and try again, gimme

I am not normally on here, but I was looking around and I saw your rings and btw, they are all BEAUTIFUL! But I noticed Megg's diamond looked a lot like mine! I will post a pic too. I got mine on ebay and it appraised for a LOT more than we paid for it. We got the diamond and the band (not 2 bands, the other band my hubby got for Valentines day for me after) we paid $500 for both! Lovely rings ladies!

Attachments

• rings 12-25-08.jpg
    rings 12-25-08.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
  • rings 12-25-08 2.jpg
    rings 12-25-08 2.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 9
ahh thanks for posting your bling jonnanne - gorgeous!!

i have noticed a few people lurk quite frequently - come and say hello, i dares ya. That said, i am not the best person to have front of house welcoming new people, i crumble under the pressure

I have decided to up my EPO from 2000mg to 3000mg per day. alongside the SMEP (starts today!!), cough medicine, soft cups which are waiting for me to collect at the PO.

i am supposed to be doing college work and i am actually googling 'max dose of EPO'. I am going to get in trouble.

Only because I adore my ring...

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4133/5081030236_9ab3452489_m.jpg

Just stopping in to say Hi :hi:
Lovely rings ladies!!
Hope everyone is doing well or at least OK.

How do Dazed.

Jaymes, thats lush - is it modern? looks a bit victorian to mine untrained eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back