Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hmmmmm I dont get it why is it working when i click into it?? Stupid fricken thing, try again??

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=125669&stc=1&d=1287004410

xx

Attachments

• IMG_0116.jpg
    IMG_0116.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 22
Hoping I am keeping everything crossed for you and hope your little one is ok I know how hard it is I'm going through similar thing having another scan tomorrow but I think it will confime I've had another mmc I really hope it is good news praying for a miracle for us both :hugs:

Cazza yay to positive tests but sweetie you need stop testing you are pregnant my darling have faith you'll send yourself crazy with the tests its hard I know I stopped buying them to stop myself peeing on anymore sticks. So happy for you and love the nails there gorgeous but link doesnt work.

:happydance: to sassy and her twins those numbers are fab cant wait for your scan!!

Megg I'm pleased your going to be able to start on your journey.

Think that worked?? My fingers look all chubby hahaha xxx

Glad you aren't upset with me! I felt awful that I made you feel insensitive! :hugs:

Yes! It worked! The nails were nice... but I couldn't remove my drooling stare from your ring! FUCK! That's just not quite fair! :hissy: DO WANT!

I know Luce i really do need to stop, its like an addiction i need to go to some sort of AA meeting for true poas hoars!!! :rofl:

Hope ur ok hun ive bin thinking of you xxxx

:brat: Arrrr linkie not working and I wanna see shiny jazzy disco nails!!!
Fantastic dark lines for 4 weeks btw Cazza babe.....is it twinnies for you too me dearie?????

Okay I see them, now lush and lovely, wow sooo long how on earth do you type with nails that long?

Yay it worked!! Your ring is lovely. Do you do your nails or do you have them done for you?

Glad you aren't upset with me! I felt awful that I made you feel insensitive! :hugs:

Yes! It worked! The nails were nice... but I couldn't remove my drooling stare from your ring! FUCK! That's just not quite fair! :hissy: DO WANT!

Awwww meggy i could never be upset with you i luff you far too much :kiss:.

I see you checking out my bling lol :winkwink: worked my charms on my dearest OH for that little (big) beauty i did!! I must admit i do Love my engagement ring its so sparkly hahaha!!! xx

I agree, I am totally distracted by that ring!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

:brat: Arrrr linkie not working and I wanna see shiny jazzy disco nails!!!
Fantastic dark lines for 4 weeks btw Cazza babe.....is it twinnies for you too me dearie?????

Thanks Sparkly huny :hugs: I hope beanie is growing this time its so worrying that i have pissed on a stick at least 3 times a day since last Friday :blush:. I am happy with how dark they are for me being this early i just hope it means i have at least 1 very healthy bean 2 healthy ones would just be icing on the cake! We lost our little twinnys last summer & i'd love another chance of having twins as i felt id missed that chance when i MC'd. Twins run in my mums side of the family she has twin brothers i also have twin cousins so u never know? FX'd hey babe. Hope u get ur BFP very soon hunykins, congrats on the weight loss that is FANTASTIC i admire u i really do xxx

Hahahaa foof and fanjita...I Love It!!! Chris and I always have a joke about this...he hates it being called foof, flower, twinkle, tuppence, poonani.... :haha: So I said what do you want your 3 year old to say...Daddy my vag / minge / pussy hurts, I need a wee....he's like ewwww no!!! Then he starts laughing. He also hates the word willy - so I sit there going...willy willy willy....LOL!

Bit like canesten pessaries...yuk yuk. Just so wrong that feeling. Not had thrush through all this trying thank god...just felt like I've had cystitis a few times...now THATS pain!

The link isnt working for me either. And by the way... I LOVE glam nails! Awesome!

Yay it worked!! Your ring is lovely. Do you do your nails or do you have them done for you?

Hey babe no i dont do them myself unfortunately, although i wish i could it would save me a fortune lol!! I get them done in Manchester, there are nail salons that i go to where they do all types of nail art & airbrushing etc. I like to change them about each time :winkwink:.

I love my bling hun its my dream ring :cloud9: believe it or not its my 2nd engagement ring :blush: still off my Lee but 4 years after he proposed :rofl:. The first ring i got when he proposed he had picked out himself as he wanted to suprise me when he asked me to marry him i ofcourse screamed "YES" but 2 days later had to admit to him that i wasnt in love with my ring, I know what ur thinking "u complete bitch" but hear me out!! He knew i wanted to spend my whole life with him & in turn would be spending my whole life wearing that ring so we made a pact that when he could afford the ring of my dreams he would buy it for me so 4 years down the line i got my extra special ring & my darling Lee was £4000 worse off :blush:.

He adores it too though & often grabs my hand to kiss it then admires the sparkles for a second i find that cute :hugs:.

Anyway enough about me because to be fair i sound like the biggest material girl ever going & im not like that at all, im sittin here in my pink fleecy pj's with pink ugg boot sliippers hair scrapped back all wet from shower because i cant be arsed blow drying it with not a scrap of makeup on, in a nutshell i look a right state :rofl:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hahahaa foof and fanjita...I Love It!!! Chris and I always have a joke about this...he hates it being called foof, flower, twinkle, tuppence, poonani.... :haha: So I said what do you want your 3 year old to say...Daddy my vag / minge / pussy hurts, I need a wee....he's like ewwww no!!! Then he starts laughing. He also hates the word willy - so I sit there going...willy willy willy....LOL!

Bit like canesten pessaries...yuk yuk. Just so wrong that feeling. Not had thrush through all this trying thank god...just felt like I've had cystitis a few times...now THATS pain!

The link isnt working for me either. And by the way... I LOVE glam nails! Awesome!

Babe the nails are at the top of the page b4 this one :thumbup: just incase you wanted a nosey lol xxxxxxxx

That's not bitchy! I picked my own ring... and I'd love an upgrade of the center stone now (though I do love it)! LOL

That's not bitchy! I picked my own ring... and I'd love an upgrade of the center stone now (though I do love it)! LOL

C thats why i love u so much meggles ur right on my wave length :thumbup:. I agree in upgrades my mum does too hahaha like mother like daughter n all that, & if that old wives tale is true then my Lee is in shit street because my dad gets walked all over :rofl: xxxxxxxx

I picked my ring too! Sean didn't trust himself to pick it out :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->