Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

I picked my ring too! Sean didn't trust himself to pick it out :lol:

See it just works out better that way & they dont waste £$£$£$£$'s on the 1st ring that they get wrong :haha:

Exactly!

This is the ring I picked (sorry for the crap quality). You won't guess how much it cost :lol:
https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/Picture0014.jpg?t=1287007771

well you couldn't guess mine either, since I DON'T HAVE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Hey girlies I have a litre tub of this;
https://twoscoopsicecream.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/mackies.jpg

I am in heaven!!

Steve and I choose my ring together he didnt feel confident to choose it without me so we made a day of it and it was lovely. Finally found my ring in the last shop we went into it is gorgeous even if I do say so myself. It was from a independent jewelers a husband and wife team he designed and made the rings and she ran the business. It was over budget but it was the ring so steve said I had to have it!

This is my ring second picture is with my wedding ring which we had made:

Attachments

• 03012008942.jpg
    03012008942.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3
  • 09022008005.jpg
    09022008005.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
There she is! :cloud9: The engagement ring was just the marquise in the center with the channel set rounds down the sides. The 2 rounds off-setting the marquise is the wedding band that I designed and had specially made as a guard for my ring!

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4112/5079182839_340044fc7f.jpg

Cost:
I actually found it at a pawn shop... They had no idea what it was actually worth... Its all real and appraises for a good sum, had it checked immediately... $250! :yipee:

the ring Gord had picked out for me was $7,000!!!! told him he was fucking crazy!!! I'd feel guilty if he had actually gotten it for me....down payment on it went to total waste!!!

Dear God!!!

Sean had been looking at a £300 ring but I'm just not that into flashy stuff...

it was a canadian diamond, so it made it worth a lot more, and it was 1 carat in the middle, and then stones along each side...it was beautiful for sure, but I was feeling like it would have been a little big for me to wear....

it was a canadian diamond, so it made it worth a lot more, and it was 1 carat in the middle, and then stones along each side...it was beautiful for sure, but I was feeling like it would have been a little big for me to wear....

Can you imagine!! I'd be so nervous wearing something so valuable all the time.

I'm feeling all jealous now lol...here is the ring that my husband bought - without me knowing.... I had no idea he was going to propose but he still spent a bloody fortune on this ring. I dont like overstated jewellery...so I like smaller stones. But he spoiled me with platinum.

The wedding band we picked together...I don't like gold and he doesnt like silver so we got a 2 tone ring.

And can I just say what BEAUTIFUL rings!!!! Money is not the object...it is the sentiment in which the ring is given that counts! I think we all agree on that anyway. Thats what I love about this thread....no materialistic people, all genuine at heart!

Attachments

• IMG_0124.jpg
    IMG_0124.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0118.jpg
    IMG_0118.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 10
Here are the other 2 rings that Sean got me. He picked them out himself! Not a great pic sorry. One of the rings has 4 stones in a row and the other says I love you

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/Picture0015.jpg?t=1287023889

Oh god. I just realised I'm not wearing a bra, I've got a tiptop hanging out of my mouth and you can see my newest (scabbing ugh) scar.

I am a classy bird.

Beautiful bling ladies!! :) It truly isn't about the cost but sentiment and what it represents...and everyone's is so pretty!

I tried taking a photo of mine but I'm lying in a dark room. Suffice to say it's small but lovely for what it represents. I know I use the poor student excuse all the time but it was true. :haha: We don't even have wedding bands yet...we used £5 silver rings at the ceremony but as it wasn't real gold it turned quickly and looked ridiculously cheap next to real gold on the engagement ring. We're thinking for our 10th anniversary we'll get bands!

Cazz, those are some lovely lines you've got going on there!!

Morning all!!! I am sat reading this rather then getting ready for work which is no doubt going to mean i have to rush round like a headless chicken in about 5 mins!!!!

Cazz - Loving the nails and those dark lines :) . Never got on with fake long nails mine are always short.

Loving all the rings as well! We also picked a ring together but we were both students and only 18 so it was £90 from a local jewller. When it came to the wedding ring though we splashed out and got some hand made bands from a native american designer in Vancouver. I loved his work and adore the north west coast art work anyway so we had to have them. Mine is a wolf with a sapphire eye as i have blue eyes and DH had a bear with a sapphire eye both in white gold. I like the meaning behind them and the fact they are so unquie even if it means i cant wear my engagement ring as well. Here is a link to his website:

https://www.davidneel.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->