Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Dazed, that is how I feel with my cycles. ugh

Glad i'm not the only one:thumbup:

With long cycles its really like not trying. heck this time I am not sure if my temps changed due to progesterone cream or if I actually ovulated..My ovaries tell me probably not.

Sorry your cycles are long hun. Mine are long to me, but not really out of normal range. Just decided not to really try due to the stress and some other factors, but we figured we would also let nature take its course before we try to convince her to see it our way!:haha:

Dazed, that is how I feel with my cycles. ugh

Glad i'm not the only one:thumbup:

With long cycles its really like not trying. heck this time I am not sure if my temps changed due to progesterone cream or if I actually ovulated..My ovaries tell me probably not.

Sorry your cycles are long hun. Mine are long to me, but not really out of normal range. Just decided not to really try due to the stress and some other factors, but we figured we would also let nature take its course before we try to convince her to see it our way!:haha:

lol. Natures course is what I have been doing all along cause I cant really try not knowing. My dh just said I had PMS for like a month now. ugh:wacko: Stress is to much with ttc. I wish it would just happen!

They girls! I'm just here very quickly to say hi and g'night! Surgery in the morning! I'll have Kevin update in here to let you know that all is well after its over! :thumbup:

Good luck, Megg! :hugs: Thinking of you and have faith all will go well and you will be polyp free this time tomorrow. :thumbup: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh, and a quick side note...was it Cazz who mentioned watching Paranormal Activity and not being able to get up to pee in the night? Well, Alex and I watched it tonight and I've been lying in bed surfing BnB in the dark, with him fast asleep next to me, and the freakin' OVEN TIMER started going off a few minutes ago!!!! :shock: I freaked out! I got up and turned on the lights and turned it off but I'm well freaked out now...I certainly hadn't set it. :shrug: I went pee and now I don't think I'll venture back out there until the morning....

Well as I don't have a journal I shall continue to post with abandon in DD.....:) Nowhere to go with my mad ramblings.

I'm still too scared to sleep re: my oven scare, so I've taken to looking at you lovely ladies' Facebook photos. I have to say this thread is full of beauties!!!!! :thumbup:

I'm out of random things to do online so I guess I shall try to sleep. My night feels funny as I still have 2 days off of work. And I'm scared of the ghosties!

Meggles ill be thinking of you today hun! I hope youre in and out as quickly as possible and back on track to make your babies!

Allie....BOO!!

Morning all! How is everyone today?

Cazza - How exciting about your scan can wait for your update in a few days after you have little beanie in there. :happydance:

Megg - Good luck today hun xxxxx

POAS again today and very pleased to say my lines are still getting darker :happydance: next POAS day is wednesday, then friday then monday is digi day to hopefully get that 3+. I will be 5+3 so hopefully this will be further enough along to get it.

Happy Monday girls!

I am so tired....husband is working at 4am at the moment so wakes up at 3 and usually I sleep right through it, just waking to say goodbye, but this morning I just couldn't get back to sleep. I am very sleepy now!

I had a lovely weekend for my sister's birthday and lots of fun with the family who are so excited about the pregnancy. I seem to have a ickle bump now too which has just popped in the last couple of days.

Allie - I haven't watched paranormal activity since it came out,I must watch again.

Good luck today to megg hope all goes well :hugs: will be thinking of you.

Allie hope you managed to get some sleep and nothing else strange happens. I want to see paranormal activity now but I know I'd end up sleeping with the lights on.

Good luck megg!!! I am thinking about you today!

Hi to everyone:wave: I haven't caught up on everything from the weekend yet!

Just a quick update on me...(hehe, selfish, I know=)

We have the interviews this Thursday down near Oslo and I am so excited for this possible career change! I know before I mentioned I was sick of always having to give up my career, but I think this is actually a step up for me so I SO hope I can manage to impress them. I fear that the main thing holding my back is my somewhat sketchy Norwegian, but I have been practicing :)

We got all hopeful about these jobs and started looking at houses in the area. It turns out we would be able to get a 5 bedroom house there with a yard, garage, workshop, everything for the same price as our 2 bedroom flat here! So of course we were thinking what the heck we would do with 5 bedrooms so of course the kid conversation comes up again :)

I am going to try a few new things this month. First, we already started on SMEP (today is CD 9). I warned him that there will be a time we need to bd 3 days in a row, and he seemed thrilled. :)

I also finally found evening primrose oil in Norway (it had a really weird name) so I started taking that today, but maybe I am already too late this cycle. Anyone know how much I should be taking? I also found something similar to Robitussin, I think. It says it has 20 mg guaifensin per ml so I take it that's the same? I just took it at work so I hope I don't get sleepy. How much of this stuff should I take daily?

I'm not sure I want to spend the money on opk sticks since my last three cycles have been so consistent. I also hate remembering to take my temperature, but I suppose I need to at least do one of them, huh? I guess since I haven't been taking my temp so far it's a waste to start now?

This is the first cycle I am really going to try, try, if that makes sense. I know me though, and this is just setting me up for massive failure, but I guess that's just how it goes, right?

I can't wait for you to start testing Nato!!!!! I like that you're 41% preggers though. See you CAN be just a little bit pregnant :)

:hi: I'm up and have had my shot... I'll be heading out in about 20 min. A big thanks to you all for the support and lots of love all around! See you tonight!

Good luck for today megg! :D

Well I wiped cm/brown blood last night and thought af was on her way. Had sex with Sean which always brings on af but nothing. Loads of cm today again.

I don't temp and nope not done a test yet. I'm going to do one tomorrow xx

We have the interviews this Thursday down near Oslo and I am so excited for this possible career change! I know before I mentioned I was sick of always having to give up my career, but I think this is actually a step up for me so I SO hope I can manage to impress them. I fear that the main thing holding my back is my somewhat sketchy Norwegian, but I have been practicing

We got all hopeful about these jobs and started looking at houses in the area. It turns out we would be able to get a 5 bedroom house there with a yard, garage, workshop, everything for the same price as our 2 bedroom flat here! So of course we were thinking what the heck we would do with 5 bedrooms so of course the kid conversation comes up again

I am going to try a few new things this month. First, we already started on SMEP (today is CD 9). I warned him that there will be a time we need to bd 3 days in a row, and he seemed thrilled.

I also finally found evening primrose oil in Norway (it had a really weird name) so I started taking that today, but maybe I am already too late this cycle. Anyone know how much I should be taking? I also found something similar to Robitussin, I think. It says it has 20 mg guaifensin per ml so I take it that's the same? I just took it at work so I hope I don't get sleepy. How much of this stuff should I take daily?

I'm not sure I want to spend the money on opk sticks since my last three cycles have been so consistent. I also hate remembering to take my temperature, but I suppose I need to at least do one of them, huh? I guess since I haven't been taking my temp so far it's a waste to start now?

This is the first cycle I am really going to try, try, if that makes sense. I know me though, and this is just setting me up for massive failure, but I guess that's just how it goes, right?

Good luck with the interview hope it goes really well wow thats amazing you can get a 5 bedroom house for the same price as your 2 bedroom flat. Not sure home much you should take daily sorry but sure the other girls will be able to help. Good luck with trying this month really hope the smep works for you, its good that your OH is on board and happy with the plan :winkwink: Do you ov around the same time each month? I guess if you know your cycle really well then you dont need opk's I've done them in the past as they reassure me that yes I am ov but I've never charted my temps.

I don't temp and nope not done a test yet. I'm going to do one tomorrow xx

Good luck for testing tomorrow hope it is good news.

Raz how are you feeling so pleased to hear your tests are getting darker.

Megg thinking of you.

:hi: to all my lovely disco ladies :hugs:

Good Luck Megg! Thinking of you hun :hug:

Sounds good Sarah! Only one day till we get to hear LOL!

Can I ask advice.... I am 11DPO today... been having waves of nausea that have been getting worse for 3 days now. And for the last 2 days my urine has smelled REALLYYYYY sweet. Do I need to be worried or could this be a sign? Its been really strong for 5-6 days though. I drink loads of water so I know I'm not dehydrated.

Lucy how are you feeling? Have you plenty of time off work?

Allie, you have now made me too scared to go and see paranormal activity on Wednesday :haha:

CJ, it all sounds very promising. Test!

Sequeena, best of luck for testing tomorrow.:thumbup:

Megg, hope you're feeling ok

Prego, best of luck with the SMEP. Also with your interviews.

My appt to see Gyno at the hospital has come through for the 7th December. This will be my second appt. Only a mere 4 months since the last one :growlmad: My Doctor referred me to her because of spotting and pain since mc. She wouldn't do anything last time, but had talked about doing a lap if the pain continued. Suppose things are moving in the right direction, albeit slowly! Also just waiting till I've bloody ov until I can get my bloods tested. Hubby is reluctantly doing a sperm sample this week :haha:

Hi to everyone else
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back