Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Thanks girls :) it would be wonderful if this is it. As Sean said, it would give me something to get better for!!

Thank you everyone! I am such a worrier so as soon as one thing goes wrong in my life then I obsess and worry about it constantly. I know it doesn't change anything but I can't help it.

Yay, when are you testing Sarah? FX!

Hearty, I LOVE the disco ball! It's so sweet to be thought of while you were out dancing. :hugs: Oh, and you look fabulous, even after dancing all night!

Vicky, wow, you had quite the party evening as well. I'm very impressed you managed to stay awake that late without being drunk, lol! Hehe @ breakfast at the Hilton. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Cazz, woohoo for the nausea! But, booo to the fact that you can't enjoy your favorite breakfast anymore. I guess the baby doesn't like McDonalds.

Sugar, enjoy all the :sex: and :dust: to you!

I probably won't be testing until Tuesday Allie. That's when I can get into town next :)

Allie - I have hereditary cholesterol as well. I have to take Crestor for it, and it puts my numbers back in to a healthy range (although it's not something you can take during pregnancy). I hope they will put your mom on the meds so she will feel better!!! :hugs:

Hello Ladies! Well I am back after running my friends pub for the weekend again... so I have tried to catch up...

Glad youare back home now Lucy, I hope you feel better darlin. :hug:

Raz I am using a ttc as well as preg set of vits and they have 400mg in... the recommended amount for when pregnant so be careful before taking a tablet with 400 in too.

Cant you see my links in my sig Nato?? I've sent a request on FF though. And I have updated my link in here so it should be up to today now.

Oh and Nato...I saw that too and mine said 53% Pregnancy... not sure what it is today, I looked 2 days ago... oh but mine might be for all the symptoms I have recorded...not just for BD...how do I do that?

Megg I am glad the consultation went ok...another step closer!

I love that your husbands are good!!! Mine is pretty good too, we tend to just stay and chat, its lovely and makes the 'trying' less like trying if you know what I mean.

:hug: Cesca!!! Sorry your feeling crap! And bloody girl doesnt know how lucky she is!! Peeees me right off.

:hug: Hoping I'm same as you, but my appointment is Tuesday! Its arrived so quick!

My FS told me to take baby aspirin - even though I came back neg for blood clotting illnesses, she said it was ok to take 75mg.

Hello Duffy! Welcome! I'm sorry for your loss. But good luck with trying again hun!

I'm still intrigued by this whole softcups thing...its probably the last thing I could add to my ttc cocktail! Might give that a go... oh and maybe the aspirin.

:dance: Raz!!!! Cant beat seeing it in writing like that!!!

GL Sarah!!! OMG I cant believe you wont test till tuesday! Thats tough!! But brave. I hope this is it for you hun. x

:haha: Sass that made me seriously chuckle! Hope your nips are back to being your friend soon... LOL

Hey Allie, I hope your Mum will ok! :hugs: And oh yes, loving the retail therapy!

Amanda that is one awesome glitter ball! Thank you for sharing!

AFM I am not sure what to think. Some little twinges on right side continually since ov....bad low back pain on and off, nose bleed as you know, regular headaches, my boobs have been sore on the top and bottom...unbearably so, but for the last 4 days its been off and on, had a lot of nausea yesterday and was fine after eating, less nausea today, very tired and been eating like a horse! Dont think I am preggers as I have had little and in most cases no heartburn which I ALWAYS get. Sense of smell is up the scale a bit - loved the smell of my hair after washing yesterday LOL, and I had a piece of pizza which tasted like sugar?? And then had a donut which I really love and fancied but it tasted crap! Coffee is a little yuk today but apart from that I am just not sure. How does my chart look??

:hug: to everyone

I am devastated! :( Just been to the shop with Sean and someone has stolen my bank card :cry: wtf did I do in a previous life to be shit on so much in this one?!

So sorry there are ugly people in this life that would do that. Ugh. Good Luck on testing.

I have not been in a while sorry been sick for about 7 days now ugh!

Todays been rough. My husbands ex wife just got remarried in the end of August. She told him today she is on bed rest for 6-8 weeks... and her daughter said she has been throwing up on and off... So I know what that means. Just devastated. I should have a baby in my arms right now. I feel so broken. Okay I need to go so I stop crying.

Ill go back and read in a bit.

So sorry babywanted, that totally sucks, big hugs hunny. Your turn will come really soon I promise.xxxxx

Hello Ladies! Well I am back after running my friends pub for the weekend again... so I have tried to catch up...

Glad youare back home now Lucy, I hope you feel better darlin. :hug:

Raz I am using a ttc as well as preg set of vits and they have 400mg in... the recommended amount for when pregnant so be careful before taking a tablet with 400 in too.

Cant you see my links in my sig Nato?? I've sent a request on FF though. And I have updated my link in here so it should be up to today now.

Oh and Nato...I saw that too and mine said 53% Pregnancy... not sure what it is today, I looked 2 days ago... oh but mine might be for all the symptoms I have recorded...not just for BD...how do I do that?

Megg I am glad the consultation went ok...another step closer!

I love that your husbands are good!!! Mine is pretty good too, we tend to just stay and chat, its lovely and makes the 'trying' less like trying if you know what I mean.

:hug: Cesca!!! Sorry your feeling crap! And bloody girl doesnt know how lucky she is!! Peeees me right off.

:hug: Hoping I'm same as you, but my appointment is Tuesday! Its arrived so quick!

My FS told me to take baby aspirin - even though I came back neg for blood clotting illnesses, she said it was ok to take 75mg.

Hello Duffy! Welcome! I'm sorry for your loss. But good luck with trying again hun!

I'm still intrigued by this whole softcups thing...its probably the last thing I could add to my ttc cocktail! Might give that a go... oh and maybe the aspirin.

:dance: Raz!!!! Cant beat seeing it in writing like that!!!

GL Sarah!!! OMG I cant believe you wont test till tuesday! Thats tough!! But brave. I hope this is it for you hun. x

:haha: Sass that made me seriously chuckle! Hope your nips are back to being your friend soon... LOL

Hey Allie, I hope your Mum will ok! :hugs: And oh yes, loving the retail therapy!

Amanda that is one awesome glitter ball! Thank you for sharing!

AFM I am not sure what to think. Some little twinges on right side continually since ov....bad low back pain on and off, nose bleed as you know, regular headaches, my boobs have been sore on the top and bottom...unbearably so, but for the last 4 days its been off and on, had a lot of nausea yesterday and was fine after eating, less nausea today, very tired and been eating like a horse! Dont think I am preggers as I have had little and in most cases no heartburn which I ALWAYS get. Sense of smell is up the scale a bit - loved the smell of my hair after washing yesterday LOL, and I had a piece of pizza which tasted like sugar?? And then had a donut which I really love and fancied but it tasted crap! Coffee is a little yuk today but apart from that I am just not sure. How does my chart look??

:hug: to everyone

Hehe I wished, they are killing me! Has anyone else had this problem? Apparently Mothercare sell cooling pads so I will def be buying some after our next scan.

Good Luck this cycle hun.xxxxxx

CJ, don't discount yourself now just because you don't have heartburn. Fx'ed for you hun.

ATM still driving myself crazy with the NTNP. I just wanna have a go at it already!!!

Babywanted i am so sorry, i know how shitty it feels but it will be ur turn very soon sweetie :hugs:

Sarah there really are some shit people in this world, get it cancelled straight away so the robbin *******s dont get anythin off it. :kiss:

Oh & Right there with you Sass my nipps have been on fire 4 2 weeks now lol!! can only wear cotton bra's all my lacey ones are out the window coz they rub soooo bad lol!

3 more sleeps till i see my bubba hopefully H&H in there? soooooooooo scared!!

xxxx Lov Caz xxxxx

that's exciting Cazz.....can't wait for you to see your baby! :hugs:

CJ - I really haven't had heartburn at all. If I have orange juice, I get it now, but I avoid that....I've only had it a couple other times though.....fingers are crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->