Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Hi sugarlove, physically starting to feel a bit better pain has eased but still there and I am very tired so been taking it easy went out yesterday for a little bit with hubby which was nice to have some fresh air. Emotional up and down it hits in waves with my first lost I just cried and cried but with this one I feel a bit numb then it will hit me and I just brake down in tears I dont quite know how to explain it but its like treading water then all of a sudden being pulled under then having to fight way back to the surface to be able to breathe if that makes sense.

Good luck with your appointment have they done an u/s I had one after my second loss as I was having a lot of pain, heavy periods and spotting in between.

How are you feeling megg?

LOVE the pics hearty!! they are great and your bro's look lovely. I had a disc ball at my wedding in 2008, i was ahead of the disco game

I am going to try a few new things this month. First, we already started on SMEP (today is CD 9). I warned him that there will be a time we need to bd 3 days in a row, and he seemed thrilled. :)

I also finally found evening primrose oil in Norway (it had a really weird name) so I started taking that today, but maybe I am already too late this cycle. Anyone know how much I should be taking? I also found something similar to Robitussin, I think. It says it has 20 mg guaifensin per ml so I take it that's the same? I just took it at work so I hope I don't get sleepy. How much of this stuff should I take daily?

I'm not sure I want to spend the money on opk sticks since my last three cycles have been so consistent. I also hate remembering to take my temperature, but I suppose I need to at least do one of them, huh? I guess since I haven't been taking my temp so far it's a waste to start now?

This is the first cycle I am really going to try, try, if that makes sense. I know me though, and this is just setting me up for massive failure, but I guess that's just how it goes, right?

I can't wait for you to start testing Nato!!!!! I like that you're 41% preggers though. See you CAN be just a little bit pregnant :)

Good luck for the interviews - you need quads to fill all those rooms, so lets talk SMEP.

If you are CD9, take the EPO up till ov. The EPO helps quantity of cm, and the max you can take a day is 3000mg. I started with 2000mg but didnt see any really, and i got the tinest bit this month on 3000mg + cough stuff - if you get some, mebbes dont take the max doseage as over 3000mg can cause inflammation which isnt something you should encourage

The Robitussin thins all mucus in the body, inc CM - i would go for the full dose on the label per day - 20mg seems like quite a lose dose from what ive read as some people take up to 1600mg:

https://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/cm.html

I would take a double dose a couple of hours before BD - i took 2 spoon in the morning, 2 spoons in the afternoon and 2 in the evening, and then on BD days i upped the evening dose to 4 spoons

Have a look at the link though, it tells you how much to take - you must be sure theres no other active ingredient in the medicine you take

Im ok - 6dpo and already im chomping at the testing bit. CJ and Seq, how you have the strength not to test i will never know

Hi Lucy you're bound to feel knackered. You've been through a massive trauma. I remember after my mc, I slept loads. Your hubby sounds like he is looking after you well. Take care :hugs:

Yes, I had an ultrasound done. My Doctor referred me for that after the last Gyna appt, as Consultant didn't really do anything. It all came back fine, but I'm so worried about the spotting and pain, and also irregular cycles. I haven't had a single one the same length since before my mc in April. Did your scan come back normal?

I suppose in the meantime, all I can do is keep ttc and see if the blood tests I'm getting reveal anything hormonal. So wish I had the money to go private :cry:

Nato i know what you mean i am preggo and so want to POAS with my digi to get the 2-3 as i am utterly paranoid i got a 1-2 at 4+1. But that would mean i wouldn't have one to pee on later to get my 3+ . . . . The IC dont really help with the POAS addiction

yeah everything was a ok which was a relief the only thing they mentioned was that my womb was slightly tipped forward. My cycles were regular sorry your having problems were your periods regular before your mc?

CJ - I think you should test :) In the beginning, I couldn't stand the smell of my own urine! It was a strong smell. It is sounding promising for you

Lucy - :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: wish there was something I could do for you!

Allie - I haven't watched that movie yet, but I think I know what I am going to do this weekend :)

Megg - thinking of you today! I am sure all will be well :)

Hello to the rest of the girls! Hope everyone is enjoying their day so far....

Oops, don't know how that little frowny face appeared at the top of my last post. I was experimenting and thought I'd deleted it!

Nato test honey. You know you want to :haha: Have you got any symptoms yet do you think?

I bottled out of using the softcups last night I'm ashamed to say. They just look so big, and I'm also convinced I will shove the sperm out, or just force a lazy slow sperm to fertilize!

too late sugar, already cracked and racked up my first bfn of this cycle. I just cant help myself

i hear you on those softcups. Im scared of the whole displacement thing too - if you do it after 20 mins then that could be a compromise. I think it was heart who said she practised loads first, a dry run, if you will

:hugs: to Lucy

haha at Raz, you are getting as bad as cazza, youre pregnant!!! Cant wait to see the 3+ though. We should start having 3+ parties.

LOL Nato. I never get a bfp before af so really no point. I did for months and its a waste of money. I imagine I will get tested at my fertility appointment tomorrow anyway... as I am so close to af.

Thanks Melissa, the last time I was pregnant I had the same smell. I hear stories of dehydration but I always drink water, and diabetes...uh no dont think so... and some say the pregnacare vits do it but i have been on them for months. So I hope the smell is prego!!! I was so sick...so I ate. Felt better for half an hour... and then waves of nausea and hunger again! Some funny pains low down to and on the right side. Plus had a really bad dizzy spell earlier.

Are you going to wait to test Nato?? I bet you dont LOL!

CJ - I hope they do test you tomorrow and it's a BFP!!! :) I had been taking the prenatal vitamins for months as well, but it was only when I was pregnant that my urine smell changed. It was so gross. Thank god the smell tappered off

too late sugar, already cracked and racked up my first bfn of this cycle.

scratch that, i got an evap - woo hoo

yup CJ, by the time youd posted id already been talked into it <anyexcuseface>

Im very excited CJ, will they do bloods or instant hpt tomorrow? Hope the app goes well too

I had a chart stalk and you haven't been recording your temps since 4dpo so i arrived all ready to start poking around and felt you didnt deliver. Must try harder CJ. Unless i am looking at the wrong page and I must try harder to find the right page

One of us must try harder.

Sorry I dont post anymore I'm too busy humillating myself!

Looks like CJ is next to test and then Nato, woo exciting week coming up!

Lucy - I'm glad your starting to feel a little better, do you have any follow up with the hospital? Or has your doc referred you for testing?? I hope they do something hun, you need some answers or at least to feel like they are helping you.

Good Luck with the interview Amy, sounds like it would be an amazing new start for you and your hubby, I love that you will have lots of rooms to feel with lots of children.

Allie and Cazza - I don't know how the hell you watched that film, I don't watch any horrors as I'm such a scaredy cat! I can't even watch the trailer for it, looks so scary!

Cazza - Only 2 sleeps sweetie, then you will get to see your little bubba, I will be thinking of you and Lee. Can't wait to hear all about it.x

Hi to everyone else, Sorry I don't remember all the posts to reply to as half my brain is down the toilet :rofl:

Nato because you got an evap I am now asking you not to test until 9dpo at least. Go on....

Yeah sassy We've got an appointment the 1st Dec for some blood tests we're both having them done not really sure what exactly they will test us for it had to be about 6 weeks after the loss to allow my hormones to get back to normal and we are not allowed to try untill then also they have sent the baby to bristol for testing bit and they did swabs but I think swabs are standard with an erpc, so nervous about it so scared they are going to say theres something wrong with us and we can't have children or something I guess I dont really know what to expect as there was no option to ask questions just that we would be referred as we've had three losses and heres an appointment its at the epu somewhere I'd rather not visit again filled with so many bad memories.

Just curious why are you humillating yourslef and how??

Nato - I love how you love to test early! I wish I was still testing early with you! lol! We just need to convince everyone else to POAS! :)

Nato sorry you got an evap line but its to early when is af due?

Nato, are you sure it's an evap? Post a pic!

Ok, I've got a softcup out ready to try it out as soon as hubby comes in tonight. How very romantic! :haha:

No chance cesca, the beast has been awoken now. It wont get back in the cupboard

Mel, haha youre like the devil on my shoulder. Run wild with me and pee on a stick for the hell of it.

Im only 6dpo Luce, an evap is more than i expected - think Im due on 13dpo as i ovd a day early, i might have a 26 day cycle this month for the first time in my whole life. Perimenopausally different cycles are beckoning.

Luce, i know its a difficult and anxious time, i really hope that this is treatable, as many causes of mc are. I think its good to wait for a little bit to gather your emotional strength again. The reasons for mc that would mean you weren't able to have children are much fewer and more far between, as you are conceiving i think there is a much larger chance that this really will happen for you. Even on our thread, where there has been so much loss, the numbers are totting up over time - our time will come

sassers what have i missed, what have you been up to this time

sugar the evap line has disappeared now. It was too faint to photograph so i prob imagined it anyway. Id love to share one of my Nato Specials so we could all discuss how much of an evap it was, but alas it has evaporated. Pardon the evapun.

My lovely embarressing story form my journal:-

So another embarressing puke story, I just took our hire car back as our car has been fixed, the guy at the car hire place offered to give me a lift to the garage to get my car, only a 2 min journey or 15 min walk so I said yes as I just needed to get home because I felt so sick! Anyway he started driving the car and I started gagging, "he said are you ok?" I said "no please stop the car" I then continued to chuck up all over the pavement with cars driving past tooting their horns, brilliant! The most embarressing moment of my life by far!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->