Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Mone - I feel exactly the same but how else are we suppose to feel? We have never carried a healthy baby and all we have ever had is bad news, it's hard not to expect the worse! I take each day as it come's and feel down when I want, I feel like it's never gonna happen when I want and sometimes believe I might actually get a baby at the end of this which I hardly ever feel. I hope you feel a little better soon, please don't beat yourself over having major doubts as I'm sure we all do.xxxxxxxxxx

That's a good idea Lucy, even a little walk will do you good. Make a slightly further trip everyday and you will soon feel upto getting out alot more.xxxxx

Hi girls

wow im sooooo sorry for everyone who is having a shitter of a day :hugs: it seems we've had some real lows recently im so sorry hugs all round!!!

Hey Nato im lovinnnn ur new frock huny switt swoo!!! Glad ur temps are up :happydance: anymore tests today??

Hey sparkly 3dpo hey hun! how long u gonna hold off untill testing babe??

Luce i had a real heavy bleed a week after my D&C i dont remember being in a lot of pain though, if ur worried sweetness then seriously got back to the hospital ok :kiss:

Heartylicious im sorry ur temps arent playing ball gorgeous, stupid mofo bodies gggrrrr!! sending love ur way!

Sass yayyyyyy for no puking :bunny: u seem to have passed it over in my direction lol!! Im only a mornin puker thank fook once ive had some toast im fine but without butter because :sick: it stinks funny!! My boobs have been on & off sore today?? usually its full on all day im in agony but today ive found myself prodding them randomly in fornt of people :rofl: i think im worrying myself and talkin myself back into negativity because of the scan tomorrow, i am soooooooooo scared its unreal, Lee just said he's excited i mean WTF?? How can he be excited when all i feel is fear & those anxcious butterflies :cry: i think maybe he is just putting on a front & he too is crapping himself inside. I can only hope n pray i see beanie tomorrow, ideally i wanna see Bubs HB but know theres a chance i wont? rubbish thing is as im unsure of ovulation i wont really know much from tomorrow if im measuring behind as i very well could be? i can be behind my dates but defo not in front so either way im maximum 6 weeks tomorrow goin off :sex:.

Please be praying for me n bean tomorrow @ 10 am girls i'll be on to update as soon as i can xxxxxx Lov u all xxxxxxx Caz

Lucy, oh no. You can also call NHS Direct on 0845 4647

when i was mcing, i phoned and a nurse phoned me back - they are really helpful and very empathic.

Mone, sweetie, are you still taking your progesterone and prenatals? Please keep up with them. Pregnancy in early 40's isnt that damned unusual, Im sorry the medical staff are worsening how you feel by feeding your fears like this.

You are going to feel like this, if you didn't, given how this year has been, and the things people are saying to you, then that digi, its inevitable you will buckle under all that weight.

All i can say to you is what i said the other day, just go through the motions for now.

For when you should go, I think you should go tomorrow for the scan. I think this because if you dont get the right measurements at 7 weeks you will have to go back a week later anyway, and then you will have a week of hell. Tomorrow will put your mind at rest, the measurements will help, even if you don't see a hb, you will know the dates and that might help you through the early stages.

Its whatever you feel more comfortable with, totally your choice and whatever you decide will be right for you

Mone i am so sorry for all of this it is the most god awful feeling in the world the not knowing of it all! I really dont wanna go tomorrow either babe but my FS is giving me no choice he says he needs to know how far i am etc. To think that these could be a fortnightly occurence makes me sick to the pit of my stomach! Like u & sass i have never had anything but bad news from sonographers, doctors, midwives its all natural to go to those places to just hear those dreaded words AGAIN!! im prepared to hear them again but i dont know how i am going to cope if i do. massive bear hugs babe do what is right for u xxxx i really hope this bean of urs is a keeper sweetie xxx

definitely praying for you tomorrow Cazz! I am hoping for nothing but a healthy baby or two for you! :hugs:

Mone - as Sassy said, it's hard to feel easy about the pregnancy when you have had mc's before. Just take it one day at a time. Even I still have days where I am feeling uneasy about it, as I am sure everyone else does too. Until the day arrives that we are holding our babies in our hands, we are going to stop worrying about the baby in our belly, and then we will have a whole new set of worries for the rest of our lives! Like I said, just take it one day at a time. And once you can start hearing the heartbeat at your prenatal visits, it will definitely help.

sorry mone, cross posted, you do what you gotta do and if thats next week, thats cool with me!

ahem cazza, just the one bfn this morning. Got it down to a test a day. Going to miss tomorrow and wait till 9dpo. Im like samson

Cant wait to hear your scan news cazza!!! i'm excited for you.

I will be thinking of you both tomorrow Caz, I know it's all going to be fine. I can't wait to hear all about it, I really hope your able to get some sleep tonight.xx

Well I didn't completely escape the puking, but I've only chucked twice and that was in the last hour or so! I feel so much worse at night!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sparkly, woot yay that makes both of us, how long have you been using yours? It so accurate I love it and I'm happy I got it in 09 lol. :cloud9:

My gosh this thread moves so fast please don't think I'm ignoring anyone if I don't respond. I too want to offer my net hugs to everyone who having a tough time right now. :hugs:

So sparkly if you see this post or anyone else, when I did my first test it moved me up a bar should we start bedding now or wait a few days? Its been over a year since I used it and I erased the memory from my first pregnacy (trying to get pregnant). :baby: Anyway here the bar one is low fertility and high firtility and peak firtility when you do the big O........ :kiss: woot.

I'm so excited to get it moving in Aug we finally put are everything into so I really count that as the first month we tried/the others we half tried with having a baby alot of nights we where wiped out :coffee:.......... so we really hoping it happens this month if it does we find out a week before thankgiving, if not we try in dec my daughter turns one year old dec 6............. yay. :happydance:

Caz sweetie I will be thinking of you and praying for you and your little one. Your bound to be scared after all you've been through and I suspect that Lee is nervous as well but being hopeful and positive for you and your little bean. I am sure its going to be good news :hugs: to you both.

Caz I will be thinking about you, such a scary thing, but be strong, I'm sure it will be happy news.

Nato - yes I am taking all my pre-natals and progresterone, steroids each day too. I only had a few puffs too over the weekend even though I wanted to smoke a pack and guzzle voddie.... anything to make myself feel better. M and I have had a good chat and he wants to go next week, I've never left it that late before so maybe it is a good sign, i'm going to try and make the next few days normal... and bloody hell I really should be looking for a new job, but at this rate i would go to interview in my pj's as I'm like something out of girl interrupted at the moment! Love that pink dress, btw, where's it from, looks a bit banana republicy?

Loving the slinky dress Nato!! And boootieeeeeees oh Yes!!!

Mone honey, really dont go by what those digis say. They are not a laboratory and wont give you a true date of conception. They go by what they think is normal and nothing else. I would go for the scan if I were you. I think it will be good for you hunni.

Sass... Eat Eat Eat lol. Sorry you never got through the day but an improvement at least!

Good luck Cazz! xx

Lucy... Nato is right. NHS Direct are great. Use them if you need too. Big Hugs hun, feel better!

AFM 2 large vodkas and cranberry later.... feeling a little better... 3rd one..... oh yes!!!

Lucy I didn't have bleeding after my ERPC, apart from brown spotting in a panty liner, but I did have very strong pain and in the end my doctor examined me and she thought I had an infection in my cervix and antibiotics helped.

Sassy/Mone - that is exactly how I felt early on, and still do now but luckily to a lesser extent. I'd wait for a little longer for a scan mone, I think scans before 7 weeks are a no no because they often lead to more worry than not. Oh, and throw the digis out they are bollocks!

Nato girl, who are you trying to kid??....I can already see you in that ultra posh bathroom of yours POAS...2 days indeed!

Lucy - I agree with Nato too, I used NHS direct about 3 times during my M/C they were really good and even phoned my GP whilst I was still on the phone, don't hesitate chick if it doesn't feel right.

Mone - good luck for your scan next week x

Cazza - Omg chicka tomorrows the day :happydance: Woo Hoo!! can't wait to hear you tell us it's twins x

Sassy - sorry the puke monster found you :hugs:

Duffy - I've been using mine since January, I got pregnant first time I used it! I was very impressed. I've used it every cycle since, but we are only just back to TTC this cycle. I am on clomid now and last month I had 7 days of highs before my peaks, so no we don't BD on all those days...my DH is 47...I don't wanna kill him :haha: We usually just stick to peak days really, or maybe just before if I can feel ov on the way :) if you feeling like you have the energy then start the BDing hun x

yeay, down with digi's as laboratory tests

Mone, i know you are looking for bad signs, but come and talk to us before you let the signs register or add to your fears - apparently we are better than drs. You have every right to feel jittery, but i dont want the wrong things to cause the jitters for you.

No its topshop. Here:

https://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/...oryId=208523&sort_field=Relevance&pageSize=20

come to mention it sparkly, it would be rude not to.

Lucy i had massive bleeding about a week after my D&C....In total i was bleeding for about 3 weeks, it was really fustrating and filled me with anxiety. I also passed blackish clots, cant remember if i was in pain as i was drunk the majority of the 3 weeks..

Mone, with this pregnancy i waited till i thought i was 7 weeks so that i could spare myself the grief. Turns out i was a week behind what i thought and had the scan at 6 weeks 2 days. I was very lucky that a hb was picked up or else i would have freaked out completely....I think the longer we can wait the better it is really. Make sure they do an internal scan.

Nato great buys girl! So youve started testing already...hmmmm.... bad girl!

Feeling a bit better more relaxed going to see how it goes but will use nhs direct if I dont feel right thanks girls for your advice. :hugs:

Cazz all the luck i can muster is directed your way for tomorrow!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->