Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Lol @ Sugar................IMHO most consultants are knobs!! :haha:

I got an email off sandra must have been getting annoyed with me keep asking :blush: she says she recieved my bits and my reading will be with me today :dance: xxxx

Nooo he was really nice himself, I'm just pissed off at the incompetence of 1) being refered in the first place when I don't think I really need to be 2) an appointment being made for when I'm 17 weeks not the normal 21 and 3) not sending my bloody notes across! It's the midwives more than anything! I suppose that should make me happy to be under consultant care, haha!

Thank you everyone. You are wise women! I will do the cream this next luteal phase since I don't see my doctor until December.

Well, mystery solved. I have a bit of spotting today as I always get the day before full AF, and my temp is nice and low. So, it looks like my progesterone test was taken about one or two days early, if my previous luteal phase is correct. This still leaves with me with a 13 day luteal phase.

Sugar, our progesterone measurements over here are different so I have no idea what a 12 means in comparison. :shrug: Here, 10 is the minimum 'good' number, and I am now at a 7 (confirmed with doc), taken 5 or 6 days post ovulation.

At least the soy made me ovulate early enough to give me a pretty normal length cycle. Hurray for AF! Time to start again....

That's good news Allie. Now you have some peace of mind and can move forward.

Dawny I hope this is your BFP. Can't wait to hear about the reading.

Cesca sorry about all the crap you went through.

Hi to everyone. Hope you are having a good Wednesday. It's only 6:40 am for me. Am about to have breakfast and then go to the gym.

Cesca, I'm sorry to hear your consultant appt was a waste! That's very frustrating. When is your next appointment?

Vicky, that was a very clever way to hide your bump!

How is everyone today?

Hearty you sure are an early riser!! I can never get out of bed before 8 am lol!

I know Vicky. I wake up before my alarm clock even on weekends. It annoys me!

Sorry about your consultant appointment, Cesca! :hugs:

Oh i forgot to clarify why most people didnt have a clue about my pregnancy. At work i wear alot of loose fitting clothes since i have to be at the production site alot where the labourers tend to stare at your body parts and comment without any political correctness. There actually is no laws here that protect you from verbal sexual harasment so i just try and avoid looking feminine lol!!! The other thing is that im in my own lab and i wear a labcoat all day so my collegues just thought i was putting on weight. Pretty sneaky of me right????

Wow! That's really shitty that there are no laws that protect against verbal sexual harassment. That's shocking!

Hi girls, think I've caught up now. Hope you are all having a good day.

Amy, fab news on the ultrasound. Do you have any pics yet?

Hearty, good luck with the meds this month. I have my fingers crossed for you:thumbup:

Nato, that's crap about your hubby being away for BDing period. Mine was meant to be going away last month during my ov time and I lost the plot completely! We'd had a break for a few months, so was really counting on that one. Cried a lot and generally stamped by feet. In the end, he lied and said we had a fertility appt around the day he was meant to be flying to America. It worked, and he went the next week instead. Not that it mattered, as no BFP for me anyway!

Sparkly, good luck with the cough medicine. Maybe I'm weird, but I love the taste of it!

Mone, so sorry to hear you had a meltdown :hugs: if you do feel emotionally ready to go for it this month, I really wish the best of you.

Megg, I'm about to purchase a slowcooker from Tesco. The hard part for me will be getting my arse out of bed early enough in the morning to put the ingredients in in, but I'm going to give it a go. I adore Yorskhire puds, but they're a bugger to make. I just use frozen ones and cheat!

Allie, sorry to hear about the low progesterone levels. Mine came back as 12, but according to my temps, CBFM and OPK I ovulated. If you google it, normal progeterone levels seem to vary depending on where you look. I'm going to ask my FS when I see him on the 22nd Nov. Certainly, I'm spotting every month and I know this is a sign of low progesterone. If I'm offered clomid or anything like that, I'm going to take his hand off for it! Since my experience with the B6 this month (luteal phase even shorter!), I'm not taking any other extra supplements to Pregnacare unless FS approves it.

I nearly died laughing watching Shaun R on I'm a celeb last night. I've never seen anyone eat a penis with such gusto :haha:
I reckon Gill Mcteeth is putting on her fears for the camera! it's not on tonight cos of football :growlmad: I depend on this and X Factor to get me through the long Winter nights!
x

But, we don't have frozen ones! :(

Thank you everyone. You are wise women! I will do the cream this next luteal phase since I don't see my doctor until December.

Well, mystery solved. I have a bit of spotting today as I always get the day before full AF, and my temp is nice and low. So, it looks like my progesterone test was taken about one or two days early, if my previous luteal phase is correct. This still leaves with me with a 13 day luteal phase.

Sugar, our progesterone measurements over here are different so I have no idea what a 12 means in comparison. :shrug: Here, 10 is the minimum 'good' number, and I am now at a 7 (confirmed with doc), taken 5 or 6 days post ovulation.

At least the soy made me ovulate early enough to give me a pretty normal length cycle. Hurray for AF! Time to start again....

What measurement was your progesterone listed in? I'm assuming it was in standard American measurements, yes?

Oh, and :rofl: @ Vicky saying the Yorkshire pudding was probably right but I'd been made to think it was better than it really is! I really don't think it was right. It didn't look like any picture of it I've ever seen. The pics make it look sort of like a flaky pastry with a dip in the center... mine were more like dense muffin shaped creatures... It was bizarre. I took a pic to post later.

mine were more like dense muffin shaped creatures..

mine too!!!

not sure if you remember, but i posted last time we had the yorks pudding discussion to say i mess them up as well, and i use a Delia recipe and she is queen of yorkshire puddings. Mine sound like yours. They look like scotch pancakes.

Im gonna try this recipe next time

https://www.cherriesandplums.com/2010/06/yorkshire-pudding.html

i am the crappest cook ever. properly ever

mine were more like dense muffin shaped creatures..

mine too!!!

not sure if you remember, but i posted last time we had the yorks pudding discussion to say i mess them up as well, and i use a Delia recipe and she is queen of yorkshire puddings. Mine sound like yours. They look like scotch pancakes.

Im gonna try this recipe next time

https://www.cherriesandplums.com/2010/06/yorkshire-pudding.html

i am the crappest cook ever. properly ever

That's what kills me! I'm a GOOD cook! I don't fuck things up normally! But, this? I just don't get. Mine sort of looked like the ones you posted on that link... but not exactly!

I was expecting something like this:

https://only-cookware.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/yorkshire-pudding-7.JPG

It is NOT what I got! LOL

allie, sorry im no use on your stuff, a 13 day LP is in the 'normal' bracket though isnt it?

vic, i manage building sites as my job is redesigning and rebuilding parks/open spaces and i am effectively the boss when i do (which makes me feel very important) - if someone says owt to me they get removed from site. Its now 'good construction' practice to sack men who hang off site leering at women.

So if any of you ever get wolf whistled, complain to the developer.

Sugar, have last nights im a celeb on pause right now. I love shaun ryder although i went off him when someone told me i looked like him

Mone, see what you mean about nigel. He is a grumpy little number isnt he

i think the ones on that link look lush. mine look like little dense frisbees.

Beautiful!

Just popping in to say hi everyone...

AFM - I had a mini meltdown at the weekend I think it all finally hit me.... much better this week, bleeding has stopped and I'm starting the slow climb back to 'normal'. I've even got some ovulation pain which means we've got 3-5 days to decide whether to try again straight away or wait a cycle (I fell once before straight after mc without a period so I know I've probably got a pretty good chance). My head tells me to wait but my heart just says if it's meant to be it will happen and I don't have time to wait. Will see.

:hi: :hugs:

Guess what. I just had a Lindt bunny. With a solid, not hollow head. I lucked out.

:rofl: For some reason I read "I licked out." instead "I lucked out." That made me giggle...

Hearty - you seem fully equipped to me :) this will be my last chance of a BFP this year, so I'm proper going for it, clomid, metformin, pregnacare vits, baby aspirin, folic acid, cough syrup, conceive plus, softcups, progesterone cream, epo, cbfm, opk's.....enough do you think? the only things I don't have are IC hpt's......I used 30 last cycle :blush: yes you read that right and one superdrug and one frer....all I have left in the house are 3 superdrug hpt's.....and I shall try really, really hard not to buy any more O:)

All I can say is... WOW!

I got an email off sandra must have been getting annoyed with me keep asking :blush: she says she recieved my bits and my reading will be with me today :dance: xxxx

YAY! :dance:

AHH! All caught up! Hope everyone is having a great day! :hug:

They do! Mine looked like... uhm... lemme post the pic! :(

At least the roast and potatoes looked good... and it was good! :)

Attachments

• Yorkshire pudding.jpg
    Yorkshire pudding.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Roast and potatoes.jpg
    Roast and potatoes.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads