Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Dawny I have mine too - was there anything else in the reading which really struck chords?

I dont quite understand what she means by:

i want to mention a conception around december of the year an january of next

does she mean Dec of this year?

if so, congrats, you are SO nearly there!!!

will post mine in a min

Heres mine:

ok lucy as i tune in i want to mention a girl with links to a birth in november of next year , so i feel conception should be around about march of next year. I want to mention where i feel this is a boy,although they keep saying to me a boy and a girl , so its very possible it will either be twins or a brother and sister born quite close together in a sense.I feel this girl is dark haired ,and weighs around 6lb 2 ounces at birth.

The first card i have for you is the phoenix
This is showing a change in your mood and also your ttc circumstances , as i fele you have been worrying a lot recently , over worrying as well and really stressing yourself out , but i feel you now can relax a bit more and focus on what the end result here is going to be.I want to mention that you have a lot of passion and fire within you and a determination to get what you want from your life.

The second card is The lady of the gift
This is showing me the winter time again , so it is again confirming the month of november again, i want to mention that you see this baby as a precious gift , the gift of life in a sense. I feel that she brings so much happiness to you and others around you both.

The last card is the sacred union

This is showing me that you have a very strong and loving partnership , i feel there is a strong attraction between you both and you have a very loving and compatible relationship. I want to mention though where at times one of you seems more grown up than the other lol.I want to mention where there is space in this relationship for this baby and many more i keep being told.

Dawny and Nato I loved both of your readings!!!

Wow, both of your readings are pretty awesome. I think in Dawny's she means this December/January.

How do you both feel about your readings?

Dawny I have mine too - was there anything else in the reading which really struck chords?

I dont quite understand what she means by:

i want to mention a conception around december of the year an january of next

does she mean Dec of this year?

if so, congrats, you are SO nearly there!!!

will post mine in a min

Think she means dec this year as she said she is also drawn to september next year so if i concieved in dec baby would be due in september xxxx

Nato yours is good too :hugs:

Hearty I thought it was lovely to have so much detail xxxx

:hi: everyone

I have caught up but Im not sure have retained it all as I am shattered it has been a long day I offically hate wet plays the kids were so hyper especially the boys thank god they got out at lunch hopefully tomorrow will be calmer.

Allie one big :hugs: coming your way please try not to worry to much about your results I truly believe you will get it sorted and get your forever baby I know it can be frustrating not knowing exactly what is going on.

I have to tell you about school today well one little girl in particular a really sweet little girl who looks just like you every time I looked her I was thinking oh my god she looks like Allie it was so strange.

Hearty I think that is really good news I hope you dont need it but you've got the option there and who better than an expert I am happy for you and feel very positive.

Megg my mums great at yorkshires I'll ask her mine are normally good I use delia's recipe james martins recipe are meant to be good I'll have to try it and if it is will pass it on. The one thing I do know is the fat/oil should be really really hot before the batter is poured in. Now I really want yorkshires maybe tomorrow night.

Dawny so glad you got your reading thats for the dec this year/jan next how exicting so hope it comes true. Loved the whole reading.

Nato loved yours too we would be similar time as I think she said I'd find out I was pregnant in march. Ohhh to twins!! :happydance:

Lets hope are readings all come true.

I'm sure I've missed people sorry :hugs:

I'm really hacked off AF hasnt arrived got loads of cramping but no sign of the fucking witch I'm so pissed of because if she had arrived today I would be on CD3 on friday for my blood test I know it would be to easy ahhhhh. I'm only going by when I got my period after my first erpc and I've got all the symptoms I'm hormonal and getting cramping not even a little bit of spotting. So I dont know if shes on her way on not I guess I could wait for days maybe even weeks for her to show up. :grr: My stupid body.

Ok rant over!

I'm really hacked off AF hasnt arrived got loads of cramping but no sign of the fucking witch I'm so pissed of because if she had arrived today I would be on CD3 on friday for my blood test I knew it wouldn't be that easy ahhhhh :growlmad: I'm only going by when I got my period after my first erpc and I've got all the symptoms I'm hormonal and getting cramping not even a little bit of spotting. So I dont know if shes on her way on not I guess I could wait for days maybe even weeks for her to show up. My stupid body.

Ok rant over!

Lucy, POAS and I bet AF will arrive! This time around I POAS on CD16...I knew I wasn't pregnant but was so sick and tired of waiting for AF to arrive so I POAS, got the negative result and the witch arrived a half hour later.

I hope the ho-bag arrives soon for you.

Fucking ho bag. She comes when we don't want her to, and doesn't come when we need her to. Why is she such a biatch???

Sorry Luce. Maybe Yogi is right. POAS. Maybe you'll trick the ho bag into coming that way.

Yogi I havnt got any sticks to pee on I've got some ov tests do they count.

Your right hearty she never appears when you want her too but when you dont want her around she cant wait to show her ugly face stupid ho bag.

Lucy I was so desperate after my ERPC for AF to arrive, and oddly the one day I woke up and didn't think about it AF arrived! So try and forget about it if you can tonight and she'll arrive.

Thanks Cesca yeah I think your right I will try not to think about it I gess it was because I was getting so much cramping I thought she may of been on her way but hay ho nothing I can do about it. Teaching tomorrow same class as today so that will keep my busy.

I got my reading too this morning.....Sandra has been a busy girl!

Wanna see??..........yeah I thought so :winkwink:

Hi gaynor.

Ok now as i tune in i want to say where i feel that there is a baby girl coming in for you linking to the months of june and july of next year now feel that this will be a conception. I want to mention a dark haired baby, i keep seeing a wee curl as well.I want to mention where i feel that the birth month will be around february of 2012.

The first card i have chosen for you is the law of attraction
I want to say that i feel you are being told that all things happen for a reason , although it doesn't feel like it at the time in a sense.I want to mention though that certain tings you have been through have made you stronger and more determined to achieve what you want in life. I want to mention where i feel you have been quit emotional and sensitive up until recently , and i feel that some elements of yourself an certain relationships have changed in a sense as you have been under some strain , i want to say though where you are feeling a little better and things will continue to improve.

The second card is ascended masters
This is showing you where you are being guided by a lot of wise people in spirit , im getting the name june or the month , linked to an older lady who wore glasses , i also feel drawn to a missing tooth or something linked to her teeth , i feel she was a chatter box and liked to gossip in a sense, i feel a strong link to a neighbour for some reason as well.I just want to say that if you need any help you can ask spirit for that and they will help point you in the right direction

The last card is if your get nervous focus on service
This is telling you to focus on the future and not so much on the past you can still think about the past just don't dwell on it so much or think that any of it will repeat as it wont.I want to mention a very happy and healthy baby for you this time around and a lot of hope for the future as well.

I hope this was ok
If you have any questions please ask
sandra
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee