Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

That helps enormously Lucy and Vicky. I love you guys!!!

Hi ya Megg!

Meggles i bought my fancy digi thermometer 2day!!!!!!

Hey! Not terrible! Just plodding along! How's everyone else?

Vicky - Yay for thermometer! Now you're guaranteed a BFP this cycle indeed! LOL

Lucy - you are so right. I was telling my aunt how I feel totally different this pregnancy, and she told me she felt different too after her miscarriage, and she just knew it was going to be alright....and it was! So I am trying to keep that positive thinking for myself as well (even thought it is hard to not worry).

So Hearty, we are both going to be ok!!! We will get through this, and I can't wait for your scan:) Lots of PMA your way.....

We're getting our scans a day apart aren't we? Thanks for your story. It helps!

we sure are:) It will be a great 2 days......will we get a picture from the scan at all?

ok, I forgot to go after work to buy another test so I can get the BFP picture on here....so I will try to remember to do this tomorrow (but might have to wait since I have company tomorrow for the weekend), but I will do it:) And if I get a picture from my ultrasound, I will post that for sure:)

I got an early scan with my first pregnancy and they gave me a picture of the bean. I hope we get some pics this time!

I just got a good pic of my tests. I'm downloading them onto my computer and will post in a couple of minutes.

This is the best picture I could get. Our camera is on it's way out and we're looking to buy a new one. The IC was taken today. The FRER was taken on Sunday.

Attachments

• IMG_2825.jpg
    IMG_2825.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 8
OMG! That's freakin' perfect!!! Gorgeous lines! :yipee:

Thanks Megg! The IC today was much darker than the one I did on Sunday which makes me feel good. I'll probably do another one in a few days. LOL!

Hey ladies!
So AF hasent arrived yet!!!! Good sign right???? Im taking it one day at a time till Sunday and if shes still not here i will test. Im feeling my boobs sore on and off during the day and maybe some slight nausea here and there. We shall see!!!

Hearty what a lovely bfp!!!!

Love the pic hearty :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Vickyd things are looking good keeping everything crossed for you. :hugs:

Love the pic Hearty! :happydance:

Megg - thanks for the new home, thought the June testing thread was a bit quiet!

Yeah, June is over after today... and I couldn't very well have us out on the streets, now could I?

Welcome to Disco Derail Razcox!

Vicky, you know I have everything, including my eyes, crossed for you! That bitch better stay away or else I'm gonna have to hunt her down. I will come to Greece to do it, don't think I won't!

Vicky - that sounds so promising! I hope it is a BFP!!! I don't know how you have the strength to wait until Sunday to test; I admire you because there is no way I could do it! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->