Disco Derail! - TTCAL/PAL Discussion and Support!

Awww Luce why do our bodies screw with us so much... i mean come on haven't we been through enough????? Right! your cycle is now getting his nuts kicked in by cycle sheriff vickyd... This worked for Heaarty and Meggles so you should be fine 2morrow!!!!:thumbup:
:hugs::hugs:

the doctor wants to see me again in 2 weeks for an early ultrasound...definitely excited for that.

Lucy - sorry that you aren't feeling well, and that your body is playing around with you. I hope you feel better!!!

Thanks sherffi vickyd I think my cycle needs it!!

msarkozi glad you've seen your dr and your being looked after!! :flower:

Good afternoon, everyone!

OMG....heart tree, congratulations on your :BFP:!! :hugs: Yay! :happydance: That is wonderful and both you and msarkozi are proof that no symptoms can sometimes equal a BFP. :) I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy and hope to join you ladies as a bump buddy sometime this summer. :thumbup:

Jaymes, that'd be so cool if you and your sis were bump buddies. I'm an only child and would looove to have a sister to go through this stuff with. None of my friends are are TTC either and I'm so happy to have you guys to share this stuff with! :hugs:

Lucy, sorry your body is messing you around, it sure sounds like a virus could be contributing; hope you feel better soon.

vicky, I'm sending some additional PMA your way for a BFP!
Who else is still waiting to test?
AF is due tomorrow for me (my ticker is wrong) but I am currently symptomless...not even AF symptoms! And I don't feel pregnant but I'm going to POAS tomorrow anyways.....

Have a good day everyone!

Oh yeah, sorry about England :(. That was a rough match!

Jaymie - LOL @ opening that at work! Its not an oral supplement! Haha!

Lucy - Sorry you aren't feeling well, love! :hugs:

Mel - Excellent news about the early scan!! :yipee:

Vicky - Glad to see that you're still taking your sheriff duties seriously!

Allie - Good luck tomorrow! Hoping its BFP!

Allie, you are so getting that BFP!!! I can't wait!

Jaymes, I just looked at your chart and it looks really promising. When do you usually get AF? I know you've been testing like a fiend, but remember, 12dpo can still be too early. LOL at the conceive plus!!! That was so cute!

Lucy, honey, baby, what is going on with your body? If it is brown spotting, it might just be a small amount of old blood from AF that didn't find it's way out and is doing so now. It could also be hormonal. I hope you get it sorted out. Your body might just be in shock from all that has happened to it recently. My guess is that you'll start to regulate very soon. This is a very temporary thing, so try not to let it get you down too much.

Mel, yay on the docs visit!!! Can't wait to hear about the early scan. I'm going to schedule mine tomorrow for 2 weeks as well!

July 14th is not going to come soon enough....I actually have a ultrasound that morning for my gall bladder as well, and then I will be having one in the afternoon to see my little one (someone needs to help me think of a nickname for it - I can't seem to come up with one)....I am going to feel so much better once I see it and hear the heartbeat. I feel like everything is going to be ok this time though.

Allie - I hope you start our morning off tomorrow with another BFP! :)

On another note, I am so addicted to this website! I am supposed to be working on my course, but I keep coming back and checking to see if there is any updates, lol!

hee hee, this site is my drug of choice!

You're getting your scan on my wedding anniversary!!! It's a good sign.

Don't forget that you might not see a heartbeat that early. I hope you do, but don't get freaked out if you don't. I'm counting down the days with you.

Thanks Hearty...I'm hoping for good things for your anniversary:) How many years is it for you?

5 years of marriage. We've been together for 12 years total.

How about you and your OH?

Good afternoon, everyone!
Jaymes, that'd be so cool if you and your sis were bump buddies. I'm an only child and would looove to have a sister to go through this stuff with. None of my friends are are TTC either and I'm so happy to have you guys to share this stuff with! :hugs:

I know right?!? I am going to send her a bunch of my IC tests in the am!

Jaymie - LOL @ opening that at work! Its not an oral supplement! Haha!

Ummm, yeah. :blush:

Allie, you are so getting that BFP!!! I can't wait!

Jaymes, I just looked at your chart and it looks really promising. When do you usually get AF? I know you've been testing like a fiend, but remember, 12dpo can still be too early. LOL at the conceive plus!!! That was so cute!

Allie, I totally agree!

Hearty, :blush: How did I not realize what you all were going on about? I have been testing like a fiend. I have a problem. I have bought a total of four more tests to add to my collection, TODAY... :blush::haha::wacko:

wow, that is awesome Hearty......we have actually only been together for over a year, but it feels like a lifetime. Some people might think we are too quick to decide what we want in life, but we know it is right for us:)

Bah, don't listen to what other people say. Only you can know what is right for you!

Lucy, you asked me for my granola recipe. Here it is. I don't know how measurements work for you, hopefully they are the same. If not, hopefully you can work it out. Same goes for the oven temperature. Mine is obviously Fahrenheit.

Preheat oven to 300

Mix together:

- 4 cups oats
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut (I'm only able to find this at health food stores)
- 2 Tbs. brown sugar

In a separate bowl, mix together:

- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 teas. vanilla
- 1 teas. cinnamon
Whisk this with a fork until it is completely combined and the consistency of caramel

- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and combine
- Spread mixture into big pan (I use a turkey roasting pan)
- Cook for 25 minutes. (At 10 minute intervals, stir)
- When done, press mixture firmly into pan and let cool for 30 minutes to an hour
- Scrape out and voila!

- You can add anything you want like dried fruit, other nuts. Be creative!

Lucy, you asked me for my granola recipe. Here it is. I don't know how measurements work for you, hopefully they are the same. If not, hopefully you can work it out. Same goes for the oven temperature. Mine is obviously Fahrenheit.

Preheat oven to 300

Mix together:

- 4 cups oats
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut (I'm only able to find this at health food stores)
- 2 Tbs. brown sugar

In a separate bowl, mix together:

- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 teas. vanilla
- 1 teas. cinnamon
Whisk this with a fork until it is completely combined and the consistency of caramel

- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and combine
- Spread mixture into big pan (I use a turkey roasting pan)
- Cook for 25 minutes. (At 10 minute intervals, stir)
- When done, press mixture firmly into pan and let cool for 30 minutes to an hour
- Scrape out and voila!

- You can add anything you want like dried fruit, other nuts. Be creative!

I know it was not posted for me, but it sounds divine! I may try this soon!

Honey, it is posted for you too! It's posted for all of you. It's truly delicious. I make it for my co-workers and they all rave over it!

Not sure if you have Trader Joe's near you, but their nuts are really cheap.

And I'm not talking about the kind of nuts that get kicked!

:rofl: I do have a trader joes "nearby" but it is about 40 minutes away. Have I mentioned I kind of live in the sticks?

I'm off to poas. 13 dpo should see something today for sure. I'm nervous and stalling. Can you tell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->