Disney Christmas Decorations - Aladdin & Jasmine, Quasimodo...

It's basically as per first post hun, all the ones with no notes next to them. Roger, 101 dalmations, Quasimodo (notredame), dopey, Scrooge, Pluto, Peter pan :flower:

What do you have left hon? Am assuming everything in pink?

My Christmas decor theme is Disney I wish I had seen this thread before now :(

Oh no! Sorry Madly :hugs:

Everything in pink is left hun :flower:

Could I get a pic of Peter pan please I broke mine so I'm interested x

Gutted if I would've wrote that post instead of tryna google the number I wouldve been first :dohh:

Parcels being posted today for littleblonde, tas1 and sueh81 :flower:

OP updated and all items in pink are still available!

Yay that's the same as my Peter pan :) I'll take it, could I poss see little mermaid too if it's still available x

Could I see aladdin and Jasmine too! (DH is gonna go mad haha)

Haha yeah ofcourse hun, will get photos for you. I'm at work at the moment though, so it'll have to be lunchtime... is that ok?

Here's the photo's :flower:

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 4
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 3
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 2
Mermaid is soooooooo cute ;) I will have her if lady ^^ doesnt hon :thumbup:

:haha:

She's not having her hun, so if you want her you're more than welcome :flower:

Great ;) will send you payment now :thumbup: is it the same cost as the dalmatians?

:rofl:

Well since the year after Oliver was born our Christmas `theme` has been DISNEY we have mickey lights and alsorts of stuff :) each year I buy a few new bits and these are them :thumbup: I just want to get Charlie something `babys 1st christmas 2011` ish I got Oliver a baby Mickey picture tree decor when he was a baby so I want something similar :) I also buy something different to what we already have and I dont have dalmatians or mermaid so they will make a great addition to our collection :happydance:

Sending payment now :thumbup:

Wow sounds fab! If you'll share, i'd love to see a pic of your tree! I'd love a disney theme. Ours is sort of disney theme as I have these decorations myself but other than that no disney :( Just boring red lights! Boooo!!! DH isn't a big fan of Disney :)shock: I know!!!!!) so I just sort of keep quiet so he doesn't realise the ornaments are all disney lol :haha:

Got the payment, will send both tomorrow :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->