Disney Infinity, talk to me, is it worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lhancock90

2 toddlers, 1 MMC, WTT#3
Reaction score
Evelyns 3 and Ivys 2. OH loves games and i think he'd like to get the girls involved, they are both obsessed with all things Disney, so is Disney infinity good? Is it worth it?

Following, were thinking of getting this too x

*whispers* ours hasnt been played with since January :/

Soooooo total waste dya reckon? OH isn't keen on getting it for them he said! I thought he would but he said he thinks it'll be a waste

Soooooo total waste dya reckon? OH isn't keen on getting it for them he said! I thought he would but he said he thinks it'll be a waste

See I am not sure but my girls just arent old enough or developed enough to appreciate it, but I bought it for DH :haha:

I tried playing it and got stuck fast :rofl:

My mum has got my almost 5 year old it, tho he's really getting into gaming the last few months. His older cousins have it, I actually haven't seen it in action so can't comment on that. Not sure if ur girls would be old enough tho. My two year old holds a controller thinking he's playing but in reality would have no idea. If you are getting it our tesco had the 1st one reduced to £18

We have it and my lo is 3.5 he can use the controller really well but this really doesn't get played with he finds the actual levels too hard so he just plays in the toy box section where it's like a big area you can run around and play but it's not structured. He prefers other games and just plays with the infinity characters as if they were dolls but isn't bothered about the game. When the marvel one came out my DH thought he would like it more but he just likes to play with the figures on their own. If there is something else they would like more I would get them that especially as they are quite young x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"