Disney On Ice - anyone been?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wriggley

Reaction score
thinking of taking my 4 year old to see this anyone been? is it any good?

thinking of either xmas eve or boxing day

We took our niece when she was about 2, she is 10 now, it's was excellent but she was little too young, my boys are 7 and 4 I have booked to see it at the NIA in Birmingham

We went in 2010. Great fun! I used to go every year with the Brownies when I was a kid, back in the 1990s. A four year old would love it!

We have been to see the last 2 shows and are going again this year a few days after Christmas. My DD loves it, this year we are taking DS so hopefully he enjoys it too.

thanks ladies is it just 'good' or is it amazing like say the Lion king London show??? That is brilliant but tickets are double the price :wacko:

One of my sons nursery workers is in a band and we take LO to watch him play... usually about 2 hours long and LO sits and watches very will so got no concerns about him sitting still

I took my 2 eldest last year, it was good. Id say 7.5 or 8 out of 10. I have seen better but its good enough for us to be *hopefully* going again this year. x

It's good but not AMAZING like the Lion King, and it's not all that much cheaper than Lion King. we've been twice now, first time was great, last times was good but very drawn out, almost all the second half was toy story and it dragged on a bit. Just my personal opinion though! Slightly over priced and I love Disney!

Lion king is 65 a ticket and Disney on ice would cost 89 for all of us so bit of a price difference :(

We've been a few times. Its definitely good, but I wouldn't say amazing by any means. Its very enjoyable though, and worth going.

I haven't taken the girls yet but really would like too. When I was a kid my grandparents would take us every year it came around and I absolutely loved it. It's not the best, most amazing show ever but definitely worth going in my opinion.

Yep it's good not amazing if you don't have ring side tickets I personally wouldn't bother. Ring side is good. I'd much rather go to lion king that us amazing.

We're going in November to the 100 years anniversary one for the first time I'm more excited than LO haha

It's ok. Good for kids. Nowhere near on par with lion king IMO x

I took my sister about 3 years maybe four years ago, she loved it, she has just turnt 9 now, so when she was about 5/6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"