Disney on Ice Dare to Dream - presale?

Laura80

Reaction score
I want to buy my daughter tickets for Disney on Ice, they go on sale on Friday but I've just noticed there is a presale tomorrow. Does anyone know how I can get a presale code? She will just be 3 and I would really love to get her good seats for her first Disney on Ice show.

Not sure on Disney On Ice in particular, but you generally get the access codes to the pre-sales by signing up to the websites selling the tickets. I know this is the case with a lot of the tickets on Ticketmaster (both UK and NZ).

Have fun at the show:flower:. We've just been to see the Disney On Ice Heros And Princesses touring here at the moment and it was fantastic. DD was completely enthralled by it all and I was surprised how concentrated she was in watching the whole show, as she's generally a bit of a wriggle-worm, and I thoroughly enjoyed it too.

Lo would go mad for this, where is it playing?

We biught ore sale ring side tickets frohtbrow for novemver back innapril we got a code through the post as weve been before.

we have tickets for manchester in october. my friend had the presale code. bought the cheaper seats but its front row on the higher tier. went last year so know the view will still be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->