DIY APRIL come on girls

Oh. my. god. Ellie. That's gorgeous! Will you be selling them in your shop? I would sell a kidney to have one of those!

im already thinking of selling this one lol, it seems a lot of material, i made it for turkey but i dont think i'll actually be able to put her in it cos she'll be sweating :rofl:

x

me me meeeeeeeeee pleeeeeeease! if you do sell it, please let me buy it!

lol ok hun

well keep your eye on swap and sell, if i do sell it you can have it :D

x

I just wanted to let all the ladies know how lovely your handmade items are! SO cute! :) I just recently started making my sons cloth diapers, but they don't look half as good as everyone's on here. Great job ladies! :)

Thanks. Was just a quickie to see if i could do it. Am going to make them backed with fleece n slightly shorter (& straighter!) ribbons next x

oh I'm going to make my cousin a taggy for her 21st (YES 21ST :rofl: ) hoping to get the material this weekend :dance:

sooooooo cupcake finally has the start of a stash! by staash I mean he/she has 2 nappies hehe, I have sewn so many 'stock' nappies this month I thought it was about time I made some for cupcake

We are not going to be finding out the gender so they will all be unisex so now, so today I made 2 cream ones, 1 has a yummy microfleece inner and the other has a silky soft suede cloth inner

https://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt22/bearbumsnappies/Baby%20Finlayson/DSC01844.jpg

https://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt22/bearbumsnappies/Baby%20Finlayson/DSC01845.jpg

The sunlight against the floor makes them look a little orangey lol but they are cream!

OMG buttonnose they are lovely - do you need anyone to try any out :lol:

there lovely hun :D your very talented :D

Is Bear bums your brand?

OMG buttonnose they are lovely - do you need anyone to try any out :lol:

I may very well need testers soon as just finished designing a pocket nappy, just need a tweak here and there and then you might just find a message in your inbox :thumbup::blush:

ohhhh I'll try for you too :rofl: awww I love the name :D I look forward to seeing your website :D

just made leyla some dungarees for our holiday, they still need the bottoms turning up to make them 3/4 and they need snaps putting on the front but other than that they are done :happydance: so pleased with how they turned out, just put them on her to try and paul said she looked like a little african woman hahaha

very very cute material aswell, i got it on sale in john lewis the other week :happydance:

x

Attachments

• Photo-0111 (2).jpg
    Photo-0111 (2).jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 14
ooh ellie they are lush!!! well done!! and buttonnose....if you need an older bubba to test :winkwink: lmao!

buttonnose they look beautiful!! and love the brand name too!!

Cute dungerees ellie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->