DIY Pregnancy Test: Anyone?

SS_Momma_of_2

Reaction score
Cross posted:
So, based on my "could be positive" OPK from earlier in the month, I did test this morning as I would normally have. It was a BFN.

I did kind of expect that though and still plan to test on the 12th.
i do have the silliest of questions though....

Has anyone ever done any of the DYI pregnancy tests?

I know they cannot possibly be accurate however; has anyone here done them and gotten a negative when not pregnant and a positive when pregnant (more specifically the salt pregnancy test)?
Really curious for this one specifically as I did one 2 days ago and there is definitely a reaction.
I'm silly but maybe.... haha Wishful thinking!
I will retest with a store bought one on the 12th but I'm curious......

I have never heard of a diy pregnancy test. Do you have any websites on it I could read. I always use the cheap $1 tests from Walmart and the dollar stores, but that sounds like something fun to kill time with in the tww. =D

I have never heard of a diy pregnancy test. Do you have any websites on it I could read. I always use the cheap $1 tests from Walmart and the dollar stores, but that sounds like something fun to kill time with in the tww. =D

They really are fun. And confusing. Lol
Utube has a bunch. Just search "DIY Pregnancy Test"

I was looking at these videos yesterday, I don't know how reliable they are though. I saw someone using their blood on a urine hpt and wondered how they collected their blood sample ... perhaps a dim thought, but it seems extreme. Apparently it works, but it seems a little gross

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->