Do 10 Kegels then BUMP!!

Please do them now!! A girl at work didn't do them at all and she ended up having a prolapse - midwife said if she had done them as soon as she found out she was pregnant she would have had stronger muscles!!

Now she needs to go to have it 'stitched back up'!!!!

DO THEM NOW!!

Bump! Done them!

How long do you hold though? I just squeeze and let go squeeze and let go. Should I be holding?

Bump! Done them!

How long do you hold though? I just squeeze and let go squeeze and let go. Should I be holding?

Thats what Im doing. If it hold it it doesnt feel like its going back to normal very quickly!

This is such a great reminder. I'm gonna need this to keep getting bumped so that I see it everyday!!!

not even preggo yet- but never to soon to start training those muscles!

bump....hard to breathe when doing kegels....but great idea!

I think Im doing them wrong as I can breathe fine and am actually doing them whilst typing this post lol. can you do them just sitting on sofa for them to work and do you just squeeze hold and then let go?

bump

Can someone explain why exactly this will be helpful? What is the purpose and what do they do in pregnancy?

I totally missed the Kegel memo!!

Can someone explain why exactly this will be helpful? What is the purpose and what do they do in pregnancy?

I totally missed the Kegel memo!!

Im sure they keep your foof tight so that once you have the baby its not as large in circumference/diameter as it would be if you didnt do them. (TMI. wasnt sure how to explain!!)

Done! You will be able to crack walnuts in there :) Bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->