• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do 10 Kegels then BUMP!!

Bump! Done for another day (forgot them yesterday, oops!)

Done! Ignored them two days ago and this thread made me feel guilty haha. Xxx

Blah. I hate Kegels, and for some reason they always make me cramp. >:l

But...

BUMP

I always do mine while I take my prenatals and calcium at the end of the day, so I remember it all together! I've seen a prolapse before (in a cow, not a person, but still..) and it scared the living heck outta me, so I won't be forgetting my kegels anytime soon!

I always do mine while I take my prenatals and calcium at the end of the day, so I remember it all together! I've seen a prolapse before (in a cow, not a person, but still..) and it scared the living heck outta me, so I won't be forgetting my kegels anytime soon!

I (accidentally) saw a relapse on a woman on Embarrassing Bodies and never EVER want that to happen to me!!!!!! Squeeze squeeze squeeeeeze!

Oh and Bump!

Bump!

I have found they're getting a lot easier to do now! Hopefully the muscles are becoming superhuman!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->