Do I have line eye? ** NEW UPDATE PG3

Stevensmummyx

Mum of 2 boys and one surprise bump
Reaction score
So I'm due on in 4 days but been feeling light headed and decided to take a test. At first I thought I saw a faint line at 2 minutes but decided it was a BFN. Came back an hour later to this https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=635002

Then took a digi which said not pregnant. Thoughts?

I see it, but wouldn't trust a blue dye past the time limit. Digital tests are not nearly as sensitive. I'd try another test, preferably a pink dye one. Good luck!

I see it, ive had 2 faint lines with those tests today but my FRER was BFN! Looks darker than my line though!! Good luck hope its the start of your bfp xx

It looks rather positive to me but if it was out of the time frame I would do another, and I agree with doing a pink dye test. Are you certain there wasn't anything on it within the time frame when you looked?

I did one of those before when I wasn't pregnant and it dried similar to that, I would definitely get a pink dye. I just got my bfp on a SuperDrug 4 day early test 6 days before I was due one.
I didn't realise as well that the clear blue digi with week estimater says its works 5 days early as well so maybe try that one if not x

There was a shadow in the time frame but I was adamant it was a smudge.

I did another CB (just because I bought a pack of 2 yesterday) with fmu this morning and I'm sure i got similar results. Shadow looking line at 2 mins I think. What do you guys think? https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=635298

There is a line. Looked stronger in your first test tbh but could just be the concentration of urine. Hope it's a :bfp:

I can't sleep now lol! Going to see if I can get a FRER once I drop the kids at school later

Lol! I'd not be able to sleep either! Post pics later of the next test!

Couldn't get a frer but tested with a Superdrug cheapie and got BFN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->