Do I have line eye? ** NEW UPDATE PG3

Doctor said they really can't do anything st this point. Told me to wait another week and then if still nothing they will test my blood. Told me to try not testing again... :haha:

Took another cheapie and it was defo positive but still faint. Took another frer this morning with FMU and a faint line started showing at 2 mins but didn't darken much.

I'm taking it as PUPO for now as the witch is no where in sight either but I'm just annoyed as to why my tests don't seem to darken

I think the clear blue was a pretty good dark line. Its still early but I think the lines you're getting are good signs. Just early on x

Still no Af
Still mixed results with tests.

This limbo sucks big time

All my tests with dd2 and this baby were really faint until around 6 weeks.x

Well I tested with FMU this morning and neg

Tested with SMU and there was a positive. Not as faint as the rest have been. Based on my LMP I would be 5+4

I'm hoping I'm a really slow riser. The fact that I've still no witch and there's still lines developing at some point is giving me little hope but I don't feel completely out yet

That is very very strange that your doc would not want to run bloods? A slow rising HCG is concerning and can sometimes indicate an ectopic, Im shocked that he brushed u off like that! He should run serial betas every 48 hours for a few days to see if you have a viable pregnancy given that you are almost 6 weeks. I don't want to disappoint you but by now you should have solid lines that are unmistakable no matter what test you take. I would go see a different dr and insist on bloods. So sorry you are going through this xx

I'm in the uk and I don't think they tend to do betas very much. Usually they don't do anything at all until you've missed 2 periods. He did say there wouldn't be much they could do because scans wouldn't show much this early on

I'm in the uk and I don't think they tend to do betas very much. Usually they don't do anything at all until you've missed 2 periods. He did say there wouldn't be much they could do because scans wouldn't show much this early on

That is just ridiculous! I am dumbfounded. Here in Aus they wouldn't even question me if I said I wanted beta's done. Well, if I were you I would be faking cramps and going to Emergency department so they have to take bloods!

Ah I have answers now. Started spotting this morning. No idea what happened to me this month but than you ladies for being my eyes and keeping me sane x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->