Do it your self

Status
Not open for further replies.
i made some truffles tonight and i think i must have done something wrong lol they aren't nice at all they just taste of chocolate with vinagar through them anyone had any problems like this? i need to get some DIY stuff done might go and write my christmas cards out now before bed

I finished all ten of my pots of gold tonight :happydance: starting on reindeer soup over next few days and need to find small sealed bottle type things from somewhere to put vodka in as then I can crack on with making it flavoured (don't wanna make it til I have something to put the finished product in!) Nearly bought some small bottles with corks in top off ebay that looked perfect til I measured them and read the listing properly and it turned out they were accessories for a dolls house :haha: :dohh:

I don't have a pic yet as finished them at midnight and needed to get to sleep as my toddler is up all night coughing :(

Will try and post pic tonight :thumbup:

I think I might take pics of my makes today.... It's about time I contributed again! :haha:

understand hun i have bearly done any DIY stuff like do it the week before christmas so everything isn't laying all over the place before then and gives me time to make sure i have everything together maybe better doing it 2-3weeks before lol means i can order stuff of ebay.....

anyone ebaying it this year?

I've diy-ed everything almost for the inlaws and mum. ebayed a dvd box set for my bro and hubby's pressy. other than that, I've been gathering up slowly on offers and deals since the summer time (including LO's pressies!). So, I *think* I'm done! Just the snowman soup to make for the inlaws nearer the time.

i finally got the wee man's professional pictures back today so can get on with some of the Christmas things now :D they are stunning if i do say so myself lol :D unsure what else to do i am actually considering ordering the 50 free prints from tesco and giving everyone a photo album full of pictures of james from birth to now as everyone i ask seems to have no pictures of james :D also have the wee free photo books i got made from lidl which are good for free :D offer still on too

what are the free photobooks, im gunna get one for my mom of her cat that just died :-( x

lidl are doing free 26page photo books they are not hard back or anything but pretty good for free :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/freebies/699846-free-photo-book-lidl-usually-6-32-a.html

Well, despite my youngest having to be resettled six times I've slaved away tonight and done 13 snowman soups :happydance:

Too knackered to upload pic now but will try tomorrow to do one of my pots of gold and one of snowman soup.

Feeling very good right now as been lacking a sense of self as all I am is 'mummy' at the mo whereas doing this DIY stuff is making me feel more myself and active :happydance :thumbup:

awww hugs wishingonastar lot of stuff going on here at the moment and on with the others to strike tomorrow so be a long day but need to get a start lol

not sure if this has been put up before but snap fish doing a free photomug at the moment only pay £1.99 postage

https://promo.snapfish.co.uk/xmasmug11/xmasmug11/

offer on till 4th december just ordered 2 lol :D

anyone know the best and cheapest place to get suitable base for hampers? such as basket etc?

ive seen a few in QD and wilko's didnt look at prices tho sorry but im sure that will be the cheapest place x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back