Do it your self

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

proudmumgoth

What diy presants are you guys doing :) We are doing hand prints pictures of us all hampers cookies but what ells

Oh and mini christmas cakes Like cup cake size :) They allways do well lol and bodyscrubs :)

I'm making pretty much everything :lol:

I've just started a campino flavoured sweetie vodka and I must say it's tasting delicious already!
I love hearing about peoples' handmade pressies :D

Same :) I will make vodka next week :) I am also doing some mince pies and mirrors and other bits :) Ill add pictures to night

not really handmade as such but for my brothers who are 13 and 8 from toby im making sweetie mugs!

iv bought 2 plain white mugs (40p each) some ceramic writing pens (came in a set with a plate so £2!) lots of sweets (£1) im going to write 'uncle bob' on one and uncle thomas on the other fill with sweets and cellophane it up (have some santa celophane wrap left from last year!)

:thumbsup:

the pens have gone up to £5 now :doh:

ebay do them tho! x

I did hampers for the kids a few years ago and am planning to do one for at least one of them today after spotting a bumper pack of crayons with a carousel storage pot in Poundworld - I'm going to do her an arts and crafts hamper.

I am also planning to have a go at a sock monkey, if I can work out how my sewing machine works. Going to use Amy as a guinea pig first and if it's not a total disaster I might try and make some for all the kids we buy for.

I'm also planning to make christmas cupcakes - I meant to do it last year but never got round to it. What other sorts of things can I put with them that can be made in advance? I am very aware that I will be 8 months pregnant come Christmas and possibly won't be arsed making things last minute.

I have painted some vases, will post a pic later. They were on sale in IKEA a quid each and 99p for stickers and fiver altogether for paint x

This is one I made (my first one) I went to a craft group, cant wait to go back next week and get ready for xmas. I pay £3 each week and have unlimited materials :D

Attachments

• 271086_113620865396622_100002461262871_132908_5556793_n.jpg
    271086_113620865396622_100002461262871_132908_5556793_n.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 133
I am also doing a huge soleation of difrent vodkas choc skittles mint lime sherbate. I also want to do mauled wine :)

I make my own cards but that's it, I can't think of anything I could make that people would want :shrug: x

:) I love making the body scrub its just sugar and honey :) basic and easy quick to do just need a nice jar and a sticky note :)

Snowman soup,Magic reindeer dust and cupcakes for my sons teachers etc

:) I love making the body scrub its just sugar and honey :) basic and easy quick to do just need a nice jar and a sticky note :)

How long does that keep? I'm making a soap hamper for my mum so it'd go really well :)

I'm making stockings for everyone too when I get round to sorting my embroidery machine out - it conked out in the middle of making an advent calendar for Lucas :dohh::dohh:

This is one I made (my first one) I went to a craft group, cant wait to go back next week and get ready for xmas. I pay £3 each week and have unlimited materials :D

That is gorgeous! What a good idea, we're always running out of vases.

How long does that keep? I'm making a soap hamper for my mum so it'd go really well :)

I'm making stockings for everyone too when I get round to sorting my embroidery machine out - it conked out in the middle of making an advent calendar for Lucas :dohh::dohh:
HeyIF you want one to keep longer do honey and salt its the same but salt keeps longer :) Just rember to add DO NOT EAT lol you can also add glitter :) Thats allways fun I am so exsited :) I love love making gifts for people its allways fun to do and it adds something like with a lot of care I got a homemade soap once I almost cried ha a

This year I am going to do hampers. I am going to do my aunty one with a relaxation night. Its gonna have a DVD, slippers, chocolate, a foot soak scrub and sweeties lol.

I might actually do my mum one too! :)

I want to make one for my mother in law so I dont have to spend to much money ha ha She LOVES guinis so Ill do her one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back