Do pregnancy symptoms come and go?

Peanut78

Mum of 2
Reaction score
I only really have bloating and slightly tender breasts (according to my calculations I am just over 6 weeks). The thing is it seems to come and go a bit. The bloating is just from mid-day to evening, but the tender breasts seem to be getting worse one day and hardly noticable the next i.e. today. My breasts were also looking more veiny - even that seems to have subsided somewhat... I am worried this means I am loosing the few symptoms I had and may mean I will have a miscarriage...?

Anyone had this? Do symptoms come and go in early pregnancy?

:hug:

Sorry for my angst rants....:blush:

Yes, I still experience this. I think it's pretty darn lucky I don't have to have sore boobs and nausea and heartburn, etc. every single day actually.. :) In early pregnancy, like where you are, the symptoms were barely there for me, the only one I really had was fatigue, and nausea right before bed.

So glad you posted this - I've been worrying too!

Hi there. Im 9+3 now and still don't really have symptoms, I have tender breasts and fatigue but nothing else, no morning sickness though I do feel sick all day but this is fine by me. Near the begining I didn't believe I was pregnant as my symptoms came and went so this seems to be normal so try not to worry too much, Im sure they will get stronger soon. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy, take care :hug: XX

Mine are gone, except occasional nausea and slight cramps. But my back aches. :(

my nausea and sickness does come and go, so do the cramps and fatigue. in moments where i feel fine i start to think i imagined having them in the first place. until i am back throwing up again, and then i remember..

Yes: they definitely come and go. I worried myself stupid about this between 4 and 6 weeks. One day I was feeling sick and had really sore bbs. The nxt few days: nothing. Then it would all come back. I am just starting to accept it now. This morning I don't feel half as sick as the last 2 days, and already starting to panic again, but I am trying to remind myself that this has been happening for a few weeks now.
Hope this helps.

Well I just called the obstetrician's office to ask :blush:. They said it was perfectly normal and unless there was any bleeding it's nothing to worry about. I feel a bit silly as told the lady according to my "What to Expect when Expecting" book I should call my doctor if symptoms go..., again she told me everthing was fine and not to worry....
xx

Thank god someone else posted this i got my bfp on saturday and then my symptoms basically all went except my sore nipples. Now i have cramps but i now they arent anything to worry about i had them last time its like am due on but the missing symtoms were worrying me and couldnt see the doc till wednesday glad am not the only one and its normal though

I'm exactly the same! I'm 5+3 and was just thinking that I actually feel "normal". I have very sore boobs but when I'm wearing a decent bra they don't bother me unless I'm walking down the stairs and I feel the need to hold onto them! Apart from that, I'm very bloated towards the evening and get tired fairly easily. I'm just hoping I stay like this and don't develop morning sickness!

I do worry that it means the baby isn't growing / there anymore but I guess that pain would indicate a problem and I shouldn't worry. I'm having another scan in 9 days so anything untoward would show up then.

I only really have bloating and slightly tender breasts (according to my calculations I am just over 6 weeks). The thing is it seems to come and go a bit. The bloating is just from mid-day to evening, but the tender breasts seem to be getting worse one day and hardly noticable the next i.e. today. My breasts were also looking more veiny - even that seems to have subsided somewhat... I am worried this means I am loosing the few symptoms I had and may mean I will have a miscarriage...?

Anyone had this? Do symptoms come and go in early pregnancy?

:hug:

Sorry for my angst rants....:blush:

Yes, they definitely come and go. Enjoy your "down" days!

This thread has helped me so much, thank you all x I have had symptoms for the last 6 days - headaches, cravings, tiredness, sore breasts, cramping.... and today nothing at all. completely scared me, so much so that i have been trawling the net for answers. I will hang in there. I'm 5 weeks and 1 day and my 1st doc appointment is monday... in the meantime i will take deep breaths and try to relax :) x

Yikes, that was my original post from 2 years ago :dohh:

Suffice to say everything was fine :thumbup:

Thank god someone else posted this i got my bfp on saturday and then my symptoms basically all went except my sore nipples. Now i have cramps but i now they arent anything to worry about i had them last time its like am due on but the missing symtoms were worrying me and couldnt see the doc till wednesday glad am not the only one and its normal though

Hiya - I had my BFP a week ago today and the only symptoms I've had are the dull aching 'i'm about to come on' cramps and sore nipples - both these come and go though. Take today, for example, I feel totally totally normal! Have to confess I even did another test today as I wanted to make sure it was still happening!! :blush:

So glad this thread has been pulled back up. :blush: Makes me feel much better.

I had major symptoms the day of and after my BFP (shooting pains in BBs, backache, nausea, belly pinching), but they have settled a bit now and I mainly feel tired and tender breasts. My lines are still progressively darker, but can't see a doc til Monday at the earliest due to the holiday.

same here ladies! glad we arent alone! my bbs just hurt off and on today and not real bad, but yesterday i felt soooooo pregnant, my bbs were on fire, exhausted and cramping.. ive been so worried all day!

Hi Ladies,

It sounds like were all in the same boat. Every other day, it seems that my symptoms disappear. Yesterday, for example, my boobs ached all over, yet today there is hardly any soreness. Same with headaches-one minute theyre there and the next theyre not. I know I shouldn't really complain about not having a headache or sore tatas, but when the symptoms are gone, I start to panic! I'm really glad that I found this thread!

I have a new :witch: and her name is morning sickness! She'll come for weeks and then be really tricky and stop for a wee while and then BAM! she's back full force!

I'm so glad others have posted about this! I've wondered about my symptoms coming and going the last week! Whew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->