Do pregnancy symptoms come and go?

I had AF like cramping and sore nipples in early pregnancy and those symptoms would come and go. I wasn't constantly cramping or experiencing sore nipples. Sometimes the pain would be worse then other times as well.

The nurse told me today over the phone that the symptoms are from progesterone and not hcg as I had thought, and that progesterone levels fluctuate throughout the day and that our bodies can respond differently to it. She also said that soon I'd probably notice my symptoms disappear all together and not to worry about that! It made me feel soooo much better, and she said with her own child she only had fatigue and not one day of MS.

I never had MS either. With my second I would feel a bit "funny" and faint if I got very hungry, with first I didn't even have that. I was very tired and had on/off tender (.)(.)'s thats it! :flower:

Lauren happy the nurse put you at ease :hugs:

Glad to find this thread, having a major wobble today as BB's not so sore and I've convinced myself my IC test was lighter. No more testing for me apart from cb digi so I can see a 3+ then I'm done testing.

Hang in there Lady H! There will be MANY days where you might feel totally fine and it's VERY normal! :hugs:

Lady H, I posted on here a couple of weeks ago with symptoms disappearing for a week at a time and have since seen my little beans HB at the 6w scan!! Hang in there :hugs:

Hi ladies,
So I was looking for some thoughts/feedback on my situation... here it is.
I am on BC (loestrin fe) and have been since about April and before that have taken the pill for years on and off. In addition to the pill I frequently get UTI's and because of that I take antibiotics from time to time. I am usually pretty good about taking my BC, sometimes I might miss a day but will take it as soon as I remember (usually the enxt morning) and so on. Sometimes the time I take it will vary greatly though... as in a few hours difference from day to day. I guess I am jaded because I have been on it for years with long term partners and have never conceived.
My last period was on August 26 but it wasn't normal, I only scratched the surface on one tampon and barely even that and that was it for the entire flow. Now I thought it was strange but wasn't surprised becuase BC gives me pretty light periods, but not usually that light...
For mostly every day last week I began experiencing pelvic cramps (mainly on one side), abdominal pain, irregular bowel mvmts, intense mood swings, dizziness and nausea (minus the vomiting) mainly after I eat. The nausea would be mostly in the morning and evening and would hit really hard. My bbs feel slightly sore but nothing really noticeable. I took 2 tests and both of which were negative (prob would be too early anyway)...
Today and yesterday I have not really had any of the symptoms I described above. But I am so confused because the symptoms were SO intense and I just FELT prego... but not today.
Would you say there is a good chance I am pg and the symptoms are just coming and going or maybe this is all something else? It is just frustrating having to wait until when my next flow is supposed to come (not for 2 more weeks)...
Please share your insights/past experiences... THANKS SO MUCH!!! :shrug:

I'm not sure hdubbs.. I'd probably go see your doctor and have a blood test if you want to know for sure! :hugs:

Hi everyone
It's so nice to see all these comments I'm 6w+3 days pregnant but I've had bleeding for day and a half bright red blood no clots no pain but symptoms have just gone today feel so sad have to wait till Monday for a scan not looking good :(

I'm having the same thing, I'm 4+5 and my tender breasts seem to be getting less tender, been worried it could be a mc... only time will tell for me I suppose

Do NOT worry!! I was so so worried and I am now 15e pregnant and everything is going great. My symptoms would leave for a week at a time and then come back. My SIL said her tender breasts disappeared almost immediately. Don't worry! :)

I'm bumping this thread as its so great! Been panicking today and yesterday as my boobs not sore enough (barely when I touch them) which they have been and queasyness is better. Mild occasional cramps on top of that I totally freaked out! Scan is in 9 days and it feels like torture but I'll try and stay calm.

xx

AAHHHHH!!!

I found this thread by googling, and joined the forum just to reply. :)

THANK YOU, mamas! I was pulling in to Wig Out Central Station before reading this!

I am 5.1, pregnant with a surprise #2. Our son is 6.

The first week I found out, I felt very pregnant-- sore boobs, fatigue, lots of CM, occasional cramps, and other small signs.

Now, a week later, I feel... not that much! Occasional twinges, still have more CM, maybe a tiny bit dizzy now and then, and sore boobs that were super huge feel almost normal.

I am still super worried that something has happened to the pregnancy, but reading all your posts helped me so much, so thank you.

With my son, I had very few symptoms, but they gradually built up (itchy boobs, dizziness). I didn't have symptoms that lessened and came and went-- this is definitely much worse! :wacko:

I am currently 3/4 weeks pg with my first and my symptoms are all over the place. One day my breasts feel huge and are really sore and I feel nauseous after I eat, then the next day, nothing. I was getting really worried. Especially after I felt some pain and had some spotting last week. I went to the drs and he said it's all perfectly normal but I can't help but worry every time my symptoms vanish! x

glad i found this post..it seems we all are having smiler symptoms that come and go..

Phew! So glad I found this thread. I know they do but then your crazy mind takes over. Past few days I've been as sick as a dog & then last night & today fine! Reassuring to know others have felt like this x

Thank yall! I am 5 weeks and one day boobs real sore and swollen and two days later a little achy then almost normal. I still feel bloated and felt a little queezy this am but was a little concerned.I had three m/c 2 years ago and on edge. :wacko:

I'm glad to find this post. My symptoms have come and gone and they haven't been strong to start with.mI'm hoping it's nothing to worry about.

I'm glad to find this post. My symptoms have come and gone and they haven't been strong to start with.mI'm hoping it's nothing to worry about.

You're still very early to be having strong symptoms so don't worry. Mine didn't start properly till 8 plus weeks last time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->