Do pregnancy symptoms come and go?

Do any of you have mild lower back pain? I wouldn't think that it would start this early, but it started at 7dpo and has been one of my more constant symptoms.

This is a bit pathetic, but I had a pretty good wave of nausea today (around noon) and I actually felt a bit happy about it because I have not had any other symptoms that stuck around so I was actually kind of hoping this would be the beginning of MS, so it can make this pregnancy feel more real!

This is a bit pathetic, but I had a pretty good wave of nausea today (around noon) and I actually felt a bit happy about it because I have not had any other symptoms that stuck around so I was actually kind of hoping this would be the beginning of MS, so it can make this pregnancy feel more real!

Every time I get nausea, I get excited!

And bohomama, I've had mild to moderate lower back pain since the day of my BFP.

i wish the symtoms would stop coming ans just goooooooooooooooooooooo........yuck

menageriemom, hearing that you've had the back ache symptom made me feel so much better!!! It's so reassuring to know that others are having similar experiences! Thanks so much!!!

Do any of you have mild lower back pain? I wouldn't think that it would start this early, but it started at 7dpo and has been one of my more constant symptoms.

i had lower back ache from (believe it or not) 4dpo!!! and really bad cramping like i was about to start my period, my back ache came and went throughout the days and was quite painful at some stages, everything crossed its your first symptom :)

So pleased that others are experiencing the same thing as I have been worrying myself sick about this!

I am very early (only 14dpo today) and only got my BFP on Thursday. All day that day and Friday I was nauseous and had to go to the toilet and be sick in work. Then yesterday and today I have felt completely normal so was worried that loss of symptoms could signify something bad......

Thanks all for the reassurance x

Thanks so much for this thread, i think I love you all...I went off food at 13dpo and have had dull cramps ever since, occasional and slight cm flow (also occasional lower back ache and killer headaches and very sore boobs). Was worrying to death about the cramps even though everyone says they're normal, and constantly checking the cm to make sure it's not blood. Then today the cramps and cm seem to have stopped and boobs not as sore so I have been semi-hysterical (yep, total basket case, I know this) thinking it's all going wrong. I think I'm now just sub-hysterical so this has helped ! xxx :wacko:

Glad I found this...my symptoms seem to be gone today! My boobs aren't as sore and I'm hungry today..compared to feeling ill the past week. Ugh, this is going to be a long few weeks until my first scan. I would happily accept MS at this point!

ha i could've easily have written this opener question as this is exactly how i feel! I do have v sore boobs and they haven't really eased up which gives me peace of mind and i do get really tired but no nausea, ms yet and the cramps have now eased up from last week....judging by all the comments this is so common and normal! Scan on monday to check all is ok (8 weeks) due to previous mc history and fertility problems....V excited but nervous too!

Mine are less severe after 4 weeks of vomiting and I cannot be more chuffed. Praying they won't come back in full force. Still not wanting to eat much though.:thumbup:

This has been happening to me. My symptoms aren't so bad right now, probably because it's so early... I know with DS I didn't get my morning sickness full force 'til 6 weeks. So I'm of two minds -- I'm worried that I'm not more nauseous, but at the same time I'm enjoying being able to eat normally on most days.

I think I'll relax more about symptoms after my scan in January!:thumbup:

*BUMP*
Just i would bump this, since this is how i currently feel. Sick for the pass 2 day and then today nothing. So these post are reassuring.

My sickness started about 5 weeks, went away for 2 days and then I was bedridden for about 5 weeks until we went to visit California where my sickness went away for a week and a half and then came back when we came back and I ended up in hospital with IV fluid drip.....so I would say, yes, they come and go :lol:

It is a great reminder post. I have been wondering why my boobs haven't been sore today, and worrying about that! Good stuff to know though.

I am so glad i found this!!! My bb's have been so painful for the past 2 days and then suddenly today the pain was hardly even there!

My symptoms faded a couple of days ago but that also happened 2 weeks ago just before I had a scan and all was fine. Apparently it's normal for symptoms to come and go. So reassuring to hear! Thanks to OP for posting x

thanks for all the info ladies. i have had sore breasts for weeks now and yesterday and today they seem to feel "normal". I am scheduled for a scan on tuesday and hope that all is okay with my little bean! im 9w1d!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->