Do the other ntnp girls still feel the same dissapointment when af / bfn comes..?

josephine3

Reaction score
Cos i sure do! I get so down when af comes.L..ike even tho we arent really trying and dont try to time our bding i still get my hopes up every time... I still think there will be a chance.. Is everyone else a little more relaxed or do u start to get nervous at the end of the month?

Lots of luv to all, jo xx

I do but it's very momentary, the disappointment doesn't last long. Yes there is always the possibility of getting pregnant each month but I don't get my hopes up that "this month is the month".

Oo I always get down lol!! I'm supposed to be ntnp but I follow my ticker and so I know when I am roughly ov'ing and so I kind of go through a rough 2ww and wind myself up!! Maybe I should just admit defeat and say I'm ttc :dohh:

I definitely wind myself up too disneybelle. I dont have a ticker to follow or anything. I think the reason is i wish we were more actively ttc. Altho i know we shud wait a little really... Sigh..x

This was only a one-off month but even when we weren't trying I'd convince myself I was pregnant and then get let down. I'm sure we all do to an extent xx

Oh yah! It's hard not to. You know when you are NTNP that you are ready if it does come. And so you put yourself in a position to be ready and then your really are ready. It's totally psychosomatic. No your not alone. I believe lots of women feel this way. ESPECIALLY the women. Although my husband was pretty disappointed this time.

Not yet! But we are very early days into NTNP - Gimme a few more months and i imagine i'll be crying everytime AF turns up xx

i think i can say ive moved on from NTNP now cos iam getting worse and worse this month i was really dissapointed so iam stepping up ive ordered OPK to try this month and i cant wait :)

I'm the same :) I had to go off and cry when I got my BFN last month! Now in my next 2ww...counting every twinge or ache and other symptom spotting like crazy! I also wish we were more TTC than NTNP....we reached a compromise to miss BDing on my most fertile two days but I'm very much an all or nothing girl so not giving it my all is driving me crazy!

I know what you mean! That's what my Hubby and I were doing at first! I was like. UGH! lol

I feel you girls. My AF just came a few days late and I have never been late and I have never had a lot of these symptoms with PMS so I was so convinced I was preggers. I was shocked when I got a BFN and I was going to retest this morning but I started spotting red last night and now I am bleeding. I don't know if I can get out of bed I am so depressed. We are NTNP but I was kinda of hoping. :-(

Sorry farmvillediva. :( I hate that feeling. hope this month is the one for you! XX

Hi ladies, I'm new to this site but I feel just the same! We had an early mc last month (6wks) and dh was a little pleased that nature chose that way, however I was so sad and although promised not to get my hopes up and to relax more, I expect af/bfp on friday and have been beside myself with early spotting. He has no idea why I am getting so upset as we are not 'trying'.. We have two children already, they were both ntnp babies and the run up to conceiving them was just as secretly obsessive and upsetting when AF came!!!!

I always tell myself "we are only NTNPing", but then yesterday when AF came we were so annoyed! I guess that because we use preseed last month I convinced myself it could be a lucky month... Pfff, I am getting slightly impatient and grumpy about the whole process! (oh and AF definitely doesn't help the mood!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->