Do these lines look the same or darker? (UPDATED) chemical pregnancy

I get that some get better results with different samples throughout day but I was just thinking that you might get a more reassuring result from fmu (small cup). I think many ic tests are poor in showing progression and I wouldnt worry too much about them because I can definitely see progression in your frers. Would you consider a digital? Seeing the words seems to make it all the more real sometimes. Such an anxious time...praying for sticky beans for us all x

I obsessed over darkness of test lines too! While they were generally dark, quite a few worried me by being the same or a bit lighter than previous ones. I found ICs would change quite dramatically according to my urine strength even at 6-7 weeks, and once FRER hit a certain darkness they'd be all over the place.
Try not to stress over it too much and give it another couple of days to darken. I'd try to push for betas if you're really worried as a simple 'yes or no' answer isn't helpful to you at this point.
I hope all goes well and keep us updated xxxxxxx :hugs:

Well looks like my fears were right this is turning into a chemical pregnancy.

I took a test this morning, and it was pretty much negitive.

I am now spotting and cramping.

I am Supposed to hear from my doctor today about my blood results, not that it matters any more.

Thanks everyone

OH no! I'm shocked to read this! Sending prayers and hugs- it will happen! You are on the right track!

Sorry about the loss :( hopefully you can get a bfp quickly again.

So sad to read this :cry: I'm so sorry! Huge hugs to you :hugs: xxxxxxx

Don't want to get your hopes up but bleeding and cramping is common and doesn't mean you for sure are miscarrying. Make sure the doctors double check you are in fact having a chemical and not still pregnant.

I'm so sorry to read your update, sending a virtual hug your way x

So sorry hun :hugs: But I do agree with previous poster for them to do a follow up beta, asap, so you know whether this is just Normal for this pregnancy or if it truly is a chemical. Has it lightened up or is getting darker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->