do u catergorise your knickers?

:haha: No bedtime knickers here either! But definitely different pants for different occasions - just all chucked in the same drawer!

Mentally organised yeah!

Sexy ones.
Day to day ones.
Granny panty period ones.

:rofl:

Mine are mentally categorised:

"Might get some" pants (I don't 'do' sexy so these are all just plain black)
Everyday pants
Period pants

No, but I plan on throwing away all my knickers and buying new ones once I am out of this post natal period.
So I might start a category system then :D :haha:

Hmmm....... looks like I might be the only one who doesn't! Knickers are knickers in my drawer! :haha:

yep i do have them sorted in my mind.
I also have some lovely ones which have turned into period ones because sometimes im lazy and wear nice ones and then regret it!

I have my..

Fancy butt floss knickers (buried at the bottom of the drawer)
Dressy but comfy knickers
My everyday knickers
My period knickers

I only have comfy every day ones which are also period ones, and about 3 pairs of nice silky ones that haven't been touched in years!!!

Mentally I do. Just keeps me organised lol

Before I had children, I used to keep all my nice underwear wrapped in tissue paper and stored in boxes. I used to spend a fortune and would always wear matching sets.

Since being with OH for an age and having kids, my only categories are clean and dirty!:rofl:

nope, all my knickers are to wear for every occasion lol

Yes and they're all in different drawers :dohh: (the dressier/sexier ones, the everyday ones and then the comfy/period ones in 3 draws) And I'm the same with my bras :haha:

Everyone thinks I'm crazy :rofl:

Nope, all mine are in the same drawer although I've got different ones I wear at different times.

I have night / period pants, day pants and sexy pants! They all live the same drawer though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->