Do we keep hopsital visit

minip2p

Reaction score
We have a hospital appointment booked for the end of this month due to Liam keep bringing his milk back up.

The problem we now have is that whereas before when the appointment was made he was doing it on most feeds, now he only does it now and again.

He is suffering from colic (we think) though at times now so I wonder if we should keep the appointment and see if they can suggest anything for that or just cancel the appointment altogether or keep it as he is sick sometimes.

Any thoughts or advice appreciated ?

With reflux it can sometimes go away and some times come back ..I would keep the appointment just in case .

Dose he arch his back when he feeds or after ?

I would keep the appointment hun.xx

I'd keep it as well, that way you can talk to them bout any queries.

With reflux it can sometimes go away and some times come back ..I would keep the appointment just in case .

Dose he arch his back when he feeds or after ?

He does Arch sometimes in between when you stop his bottle to wind him and other times he's fine you get a bit of a burp and away you go again.

Is this Colic ?

Jacob had colic, and screamed for hours on end non stop. He out grew his at about 3 months and then got really bad wind :dohh: but it was far easier than colic.

Can i ask how he is fed is he bottle fed? and what milk is he on??

As for reflux it can come and go. Jacob is ongoing treatment for his some days he is sick after every feed and in between other times he if im lucky he is only sick 3 times a day.

X

I agree keep the appointment. :)

I would keep the appointment too, even if it is just to put your mind at rest and get some advice.

I'd keep the appointment, elliot's reflux got lots better but we still took him for reasurance and to get him checked over.

keely.

I would keep the appointment too, even if it is just to put your mind at rest and get some advice.

I agree, if you cancel it would be sods law it will start all over again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->