do you do a separate towel wash?

C

cherryglitter

i'm just wondering.
i put mine in with our clothes and it stops the machine spinning sometimes. (i assume the washing is imbalanced)

do you save all your towels and do one big wash or shove them in with everything else...

(if you do the latter i must be doing something wrong :haha:)

if you do do a separate towel wash, what temperature do you wash them at?

I wash ours that often that I just put them in with other things on a 40 degree wash

that's what i've been doing.. maybe i just overloaded again. :blush: i am lethal for doing that.

I do usually do a seperate towel wash along with bath mats and dishclothes.

I do a dark load, white load, color load, and towel load.

I wash separate on a 60 degree I can't add them in the clothes as most of the clothes are delicate wash

that's what i've been doing.. maybe i just overloaded again. :blush: i am lethal for doing that.

To avoid over loading, check with your hand, it should go into the washing machine easily. If you can't get it in, then there is overload.

I used to break down the washing machine because of overloading :blush: the guy who came to fix it, showed me the hand thing xx

I just shove it all in together.

towels aren't dirty anyway.......sure you use them when you are just washed and clean out of the shower :haha:

I do both :lol: I sometimes put them in with other clothes but sometimes I find it easier to do a seperate wash.

I just throw them in with normal wash,I do a White wash and a coloured/dark wash lol

The only separate wash I do is cloth nappies, everything else goes in together, whites, colours, darks, towels etc.....I like to live dangerously :rofl:

Depends really...if theres a few to do, I'll do them together on a 40 with clothes and such. But usually they'll go in with the vests and gruds!

I wash my towels with clothes that are too dark/coloured to go with light clothes, but would be ruined if jeans / black clothes were to run into them :haha:

I do a white load, colours and darks together, silk load, white towels and then coloured towels

The only separate wash I do is cloth nappies, everything else goes in together, whites, colours, darks, towels etc.....I like to live dangerously :rofl:

:xmas13: and that's why Riley doesn't have any white vests.. They're all grey :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->