do you do a separate towel wash?

ours go in with the clothes.. i was whenever there's a load to do... hate washing build up!

I wash mine with other clothes. I do a whites, colours, darks and a nappies wash. I wash them from anything from 30-60.

Overloading though can stop the machine from spinning, I'm always guilty of this. :blush:

:laundry:I wait till I have a load of towels (they're all white) . Don't wash them with the clothes, I find that they start pilling on the clothing. Plus, my clothing is too delicate for that.

I wash all my towels seperatley on a 90 degree wash as I like them to be nice and clean.

I wash all mine separate at 90 degrees xxx

I do a lights wash at 60 and a darks wash at 40.
The towels get chucked in with the lights.

LOL I've never heard of a separate towel wash; I just shove everything in, in order of priority. Being heavily pregnant I have very little that fits me, so I normally shove my stuff in, then LO's stuff (because she pees through a lot at the moment), and then OH's stuff (if I have space) LOL.

I wash everything at 40c, no matter what. My LO threw up on everything last night and I still threw it in the wash at 40c :shrug:

LOL I've never heard of a separate towel wash; I just shove everything in, in order of priority. Being heavily pregnant I have very little that fits me, so I normally shove my stuff in, then LO's stuff (because she pees through a lot at the moment), and then OH's stuff (if I have space) LOL.

I wash everything at 40c, no matter what. My LO threw up on everything last night and I still threw it in the wash at 40c :shrug:

same here, never above 40 ever.

I just chuck towels in with everything else. Once my washing machine would not spin because I didnt have enough in it! I had to run it on a empty wash and then it worked again x

^^ The only thing I wash on a 60c is whites, I thought this got them cleaner :shrug: and also once in a while I will do the nappies on a 60c too.

I have the opposite problem, I usually put to much in and then it won't spin. :)

I used to wash them with everything at 40 till lo had thrush oral and on her bum. Couple of days later iv got it down there too never had it before or since, lady in pharmacy asked if i washed towels at 60 when i said i think i got it off lo so now i always do :) x

Oh I do wash higher if I have had impetigo or kids been sick/wet bed etc but daily its always on 40 unless otherwise needed.

I wash mine separately on a 60.c or higher and with no fabric conditioner.

I do a separate towel wash on either a 60 or 90 ....I also do a bedding wash on a 60 or 90!

i was sicky/poopy/pee things on high temperatures. it kills all the bugs! :)

i do our darks, whites, colours then kids darks, whites, colours then towels, teatowels, c dishclothes etc on a 60 x

I do a separate towel wash on 60, and also wash bedding separately on 60. I do the waving the hand thing in the washing machine and DH thinks I'm weird! I'm gonna tell him that a proper washing machine man recommended it :haha:

I read somewhere recently that you should wash towels and underwear at 90 degrees! I dont, but sort of makes sense!:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->