Do you ever see things you want to buy?

acv_17

TTC @ 22
Reaction score
I have bought a few things, an owl toy, a couple packages of baby washcloths, a couple books, and I crocheted a baby blanket(I was originally going to be given to a friends grandaughter)...nothing big and easily tucked away into a drawer... Anyway, I went into a new thrift store and saw this adorable antique looking cradle for $30! If I was pregnant or had a garage to put it in I would have bought it.:dohh:

lol, when my friend was pg last year, there was a new shopping centre with a new baby shop and great opening specials. It was really hard watching her buy all these great baby things for so cheap.....but i also am thankfull that I earn a good salary and can afford everything I want and have so many hand me downs from older sibling and in laws.....(still cant resist buying pregnancy clothes on sales though) ha ha

:hug: It's so hard not to buy things when WTT and TTC

Hi im sort of new on here but was reading this thread and this def applies to me. Yesterday me and my partner had a hospital appointment thinking that he was going to suggest IVF cuz my partner had a vasectomy years ago but to our surprise he agreed to do a vasctomy reversal within 4 months instead, so we wer both over the moon and have started to get so excited at the prospect of possibly being pregnant by the end of the year we went out and bought some baby gros and hats and socks etc. Cant help it, if ur broody, ur broody! :hug: :hug:

I put things on to watch on ebay and watch what they go for. I helps me not buy but keeps me occupied:blush:

LOL I know exactly what you are all saying....

I have a few wee cute baby vests and a wee towel and hat. I only have a month to wait but it going to be the hardest month of my life! I have waited 11 years for this time and a month is hardly any time yeah? WRONG! lol but OH is keeping me sane..well trying too. I am just so emotional and want the time to fly...then I can really start to look and fingers crossed soon buy buy buy :happydance:

Emma.x

Oh god i have been well bad, i even have a new pram in my spare room :happydance:! i put my son in it once so it wouldnt be jinxed with the old wives tale!!! I am now on the look out for a swinging crib! God help me when i am pregnant :) I'll be buying up the whole of mothercare and babies r us...

I am saving up. the minute i get a :bfp:, and after that first visit - i am going to spend lots of time browsing in the baby sections - i dont think i will buy immediately but i will enjoy the window shopping experience.....

I cheat and buy it anyway saying I need ot fpr my Registered Childminding business ;) I have my pram already! and a crib... um and a few other bits - no clothing though, even for me thats a step too far.

I too watch Ebay

a couple weeks ago I found out that my lil sis was getting her first foster child (a new born baby boy) and immediately I started scouring every baby clothing site I could find. I wanted to buy everything I saw!! I still do, I have a feeling that when I finaly do conceive I will need all my cards to be confiscated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->