Do you 'feel' pregnant?

I definitely feel pregnant. And I will trade places with anyone who doesn't really! Feeling constantly nauseated and occasionally vomiting is no fun at all! I guess I am grateful that it keeps the worries away, but as soon as I can hear that heartbeat with my SIL's Doppler, I will just be praying the symptoms away! 9 weeks now, hoping it gets better soon!

I definitely feel pregnant, but it's my 4th and the symptoms seem to get earlier every time!
xx

Im not feeling pregnant yet but only 6 weeks so im fully expecting morning sickness to kick in soon like last time. Just tired all the time at the mo x

I don't feel pregnant... And then I get a bout of nausea... or a twinge and I'm like oh yeah... I'm pregnant. lol

I'm so glad someone posted this because I was thinking the same thing. I only "feel pregnant" when I see the baby on the ultrasound! Because at this point, I don't have a belly, I don't get morning sickness....I just have back pain and tummy pain and I'm tired and emotional and cranky. So it feels more like PMS or like I ate something bad! I am looking forward to seeing more of a bump and feeling the baby move!

I'm so glad someone posted this because I was thinking the same thing. I only "feel pregnant" when I see the baby on the ultrasound! Because at this point, I don't have a belly, I don't get morning sickness....I just have back pain and tummy pain and I'm tired and emotional and cranky. So it feels more like PMS or like I ate something bad! I am looking forward to seeing more of a bump and feeling the baby move!

I can relate to this ⬆⬆⬆

I consider myself pretty luck so far, my symptoms are mild most days. I am due for my first US thurs, so hopefully everything is normal. I definitely have bad days of headaches, pelvic pulling sensations, sore boobs, barfing and fatigue- but if I sleep well at night and keep my tummy full but not too full I usually just feel queasy and tired all day- and my boobs are sore but only when I bug them haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->