Do you guys see a very faint second line?

ardnaxela

Reaction score
The line was white but now there's pink around it? And when I invert it I can see a little green.

What do you think?

Oh, and this picture was taken 5 minutes after.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 46
hiya yeah I can see a very faint line. looks like a BFP to me. congrats :) xx

I see it hun congratulations hun xxxx

I see it too but those strips often have false positives. If you continue to see a line like that, or one that gets darker, than I would say it's a BFP! If you get others that are negative than it's a bum test.

Good luck!!

Thanks everyone! This is the first test I've ever taken that looks like it could be positive! We've been trying for over a year now so I'm excited but trying not to get my hopes up at the same time. I'll probably buy a dollar tree brand on Thursday and see if it's a real bfp or not.

I cant tell if I am seeing a pink line or a white line that the dye pooled next to, keep testing and good luck.

What would that mean if the pink dye was next to the actual line?

If its not in the antibody strip that would be a dye pool and should not be taken as a BFP, the antibody strip is what turns pink or blue depending on the test in the presence of HCG. pink dye collecting elsewhere just means it didn't move all the way across the test which results in the dye getting stuck , I would test again. good luck.

If it was me id be excited and hopeful but would definitely need to confirm on a frer or something more reliable. Good luck hun x

I'm not sure, looks like a possible due run, try another test. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->