Do you hang underwear outside on the washing line?

holly2234

Reaction score
Ive noticed some do, some dont! So what do you do?

I hang it out but right at the end of the line where its not in view of either of the neighbours gardens :)

Ooh no, my garden is completely open with nowhere to hide anything so underwear is dried indoors! If my garden was more private I would though.

We have very low fences in our garden but i still hang all my undies out to dry. If i can be bothered i do tend to put them in the least visible place but that rarely happens.

yes.. theyre just pants!

I've got a rotary line, so I hang it in the middle and then conceal it with the other stuff. Can't hang it on radiators indoors as the dog will nick it and then drag it ceremonially through the living room when we've got guests.

Yes. Doesn't bother me! They are normally on the inside of the line but that is only because they are small and I peg things outwards by size!

Yup if the neighbours don't like it then tough don't look lol x

Yea I do, I don't see the problem lol x

i put it on the 'house end' of the washing line on the off chance the might blow off lmao

yeah i do, like a PP said we have a rotary line & i hang them in the middle with everything else hiding them. lol x

I will put them somewhere where they are less likely to be seen, I live in a weird place where the road is quite away from any of the houses so it doesnt really matter (our gardens are out the front)

Yeah I peg them out there only knix and pants I'm not bothered who sees them on the line

Always have, except now i have to hide them for OH, incase he shows next door lad my "apple catchers" :dohh:

Hes so stupid :lol:

Yeah all the time, never thought twice about it.

Yes, I've never considered it to be an issue before!

I never did either! I thought everybody did it until i stayed at my MIL's house and she doesnt put them out. Neither does my neighbour (She said, i wasnt stalking her washing :haha: )
I only put them out of the way now because the gardens are REALLY open.

Yes on the right side of the line where I get the most sun.

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"