Do you hang underwear outside on the washing line?

I live in the US and I do not use a clothesline at all, just washer and dryer.

I never knew people didnt :dohh:

Id hang a line full of em if i had them. Who cares. Everyone wears them. Theyre just pants!

lmfao!!!!

Well i dont like how my clothes feel when they have been out on the line so i tumble dry BUT putting my knickers in the tumble dryer is a waste of electricity

SO

basically my knickers get pegged all across our washing line and then i use that long stick them to fly them way up in the air

so yeah i guess everyone on my street has seen my undies

Ive always hung them outside, I dont really care if anyone looks its only granny pants anyway nothing racey :haha:

xx

Yes I always hang undies outside to dry but no one can see into ours but even if they could, I still would xx

Yep, if I've done a load of washing and my underwear is in the basket with everything else, it gets hung on the line with everything else :) I'm not really bothered. I doubt my neighbours can properly see out to what we put on our line, plus if they're really that bothered thats just sad (and kinda freaky as most of them are OAPs ... :haha:) x

Yup always ... I don't have a problem with hanging my underwear outside ... but our back gardens are pretty private anyway :shrug: x

Hang it outside? I hang my kecks out the front windows in the hope of snaring myself a hottie :haha:

God no!

I always tumble dry underwear then get it put away, can't be doing with it clogging up my drying racks and radiators either lol.

I only hang towels, bedding, work clothes, bathing suits.. the rest I toss in the dryer, like the way my clothes smell that way lol

I used to but only right near the house in our old house and no one could see them but now we are very overlooked and im yet to use the washing line here with my damn next door who climb into my garden and try to poision my dogs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->