Do you hang underwear outside on the washing line?

Normally, but there's a gang of builders outside back of garden at mo so have turned all prudish and put them in tumble dryer, sad I know! When they go the undies go back on the line :haha:

Yeh i hang em out in my communual gardens (washing line for everyone but im the only one who seems to use it)
knickers bras pants, only what ud see walking through marks and spencers isnt it

I don't hang underwear on the line but I do hang out our bed sheets in the Spring/Summer.

yes! its only cloth/material.!!.....however if neighbours are in their garden having bbq's/family gathering etc, i'd prob turn my washing line the other way round ---> (we have a rotating washing line) so that the knickers are facing the other neighbours garden instead. lol

Yep I do. DF wears the ck tight boxer things so they are like what some men wear on the beach anyway and I mostly wear thongs so near off invisible anyway!!x

I hang kids and hubby's out and my 'comfy' pants and bras but never my thongs! Not sure why lolx

I do :) we live in a terrace too. Were close with our neighbours though and I really just don't care :rofl:

Sorta off topic but I get an absolutely massive swell of pride web I see Tegan's tiny pants on the line. My incontinent little girl (who we were told would never be able to wear pants, always nappies) has been in pants for six whole months. *proud mummy moment*

yes, we all have underwear don't we? plus you see it all in the shops anyways.

Yep! Don't look if you don't like :lol:

i tend to put my underwear/socks etc in the tumble drier during the summer when i'm using the washing line.. we do have a communal garden though and i don't like the thought of our neighbours seeing my undies :haha:
i'm such a prude..!!

I do :) we live in a terrace too. Were close with our neighbours though and I really just don't care :rofl:

Sorta off topic but I get an absolutely massive swell of pride web I see Tegan's tiny pants on the line. My incontinent little girl (who we were told would never be able to wear pants, always nappies) has been in pants for six whole months. *proud mummy moment*

Aww thats great news :happydance: Go Tegan!

I didn't always (especially after a friend had some of hers taken right off the line!) But now that my drying racks always have nappies on them I don't have a choice but to hang them on the line.

yes lol had never even thought bout it before

My mother tried to hang my awful granny pants on the line at my sons birthday party in our garden before :shock: I was like noooooo haha!

I don't have a line outside at the mo but if I did everything goes on it. Everyone has underwear so it's not like a dirty little secret haha :) The only time I wouldn't have stuff on the line is if we were having a bbq or some kind of party but in that situation I wouldn't have anything on the line.

I hang them out. I never thought about not hanging them out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->